SillyBanana

[POLL] Should Ryan Update The Item Sinks?

Item Sink Poll  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ryan improve pre-existing item sinks?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should Ryan create new item sinks?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Which items should rise in value?

• Blowpipe
    • Bounty cape
    • Statius's armor
    • Vesta's armor
    • Morrigan's armor
    • 3rd Age bow
    • Dragon warhammer
    • Blue, Purple, Green and Yellow phats
    • Primal rapier
    • Primal 2h
    • Primal maul
    • Ele dagger
    • Ele c'bow
    • Ele staff
    • Korasi sword
    • Zaryte bow
    • Elder maul
    • Genie pet
    • Treasure fairy pet
    • Blood berserker pet

On 26/10/2017 at 6:58 AM, SillyBanana said:

Economics 101 @Ryan, you're the only one that can fix the deflation.

CRZFFCA.png

Well said. I agree with this. I saw someone with 14 alien pets on the TP, and a lot of people within the server and community (such as myself) cannot afford a single alien... I understand they may have worked for that, but still nobody should have 14 alien pets. Same goes for Blowpipes. I can vaguely remember when they used to be like 2-2.5b. Item sinks need to happen in order to keep the market stable and the economy healthy. 

Edited by Vagabonds

lul i remember when blowpipe was 10b Cx korasi 60b, divine 60b, alien 200b, etc the eco was nice

24 minutes ago, Doggy said:

lul i remember when blowpipe was 10b Cx korasi 60b, divine 60b, alien 200b, etc the eco was nice

Korasi has never been 60b Rofl.

Just now, Rebin said:

Korasi has never been 60b Rofl.

it was lmfaoooo max it was was 70b. i've played long enough to know this Cx. ask like half the staff. i was here before the duel arena was.

Just now, Doggy said:

it was lmfaoooo max it was was 70b. i've played long enough to know this Cx. ask like half the staff. i was here before the duel arena was.

Started playing 2-3 months after serv got out lol i remember it was 30-40b but okay.

Just now, Rebin said:

Started playing 2-3 months after serv got out lol i remember it was 30-40b but okay.

obviously you quit after a while or something cause i know it was 60b+ at times when it can hit 100+ spec

I think items are relatively easy to get which is good as people can experience all the things spawnpk has to offer and miss out on a few things like epic pets doppler etc but weapons and basic gear should be affordable so people can have a chance to use it.

Yea its a good idea but you know alot of stuffs are nerfed, so they are shit right now like Z'bow, Ele'cbow, and Korasi's to so would be nice if they give back like it was. :)

Edited by Scooter

Korasi being valued at 10 - 12b makes sense. It used to hit 70 - 80. Now it hits 12 - 30 and if you're lucky it will hit between 60 and 68. I honestly think the weapon deserves to be where it's at, and that's only because using it is so frustrating and tedious. @Ryan If we want the korasi's value to rise, it will definitely need a rework. I don't think it's right that any 10B+ item should be hitting 10 - 30 85% of the time. Especially not when the weapon consumes about 60% of your special attack bar.

Edited by Kumquat

8 hours ago, Kumquat said:

Korasi being valued at 10 - 12b makes sense. It used to hit 70 - 80. Now it hits 12 - 30 and if you're lucky it will hit between 60 and 68. I honestly think the weapon deserves to be where it's at, and that's only because using it is so frustrating and tedious. @Ryan If we want the korasi's value to rise, it will definitely need a rework. I don't think it's right that any 10B+ item should be hitting 10 - 30 85% of the time. Especially not when the weapon consumes about 60% of your special attack bar.

What gear are you using to be hitting that low? I've still been surprised by rasi hitting high 60's low 70's as i'm expecting a very low hit but then that huge 70+ comes out of nowhere and i'm left thinking there, wasn't there a korasi nerf? :P 

Bonds were not included in this but I feel like there value should raise either via new items in the donator shop or new donator areas etc.

Eco is broken and always has been since it was duped on by dracula all old players from this period have dupes that have been spread far into the eco only a full eco reset could help it but then the problem of donations would change the eco again.

14 hours ago, The aurora said:

Bonds were not included in this but I feel like there value should raise either via new items in the donator shop or new donator areas etc.

I wonder how many bonds you have :ph34r: