Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

[10/25/2017] Patch notes

Next update ETA
10/30/2017

Patch notes:

• Fixed issues involving "1-ticking"
    • We've reverted back to our old equipping system (prior to the 10/24/2017 update) until further notice
  • Kharazi minigame modifications
    • Regions are now single-zone combat for PvP only
      • We've made this modification after the considerable amount of dissatisfaction toward clan advantages
      • Multi-combat is still enabled for PvM, friends can still find ways to work together!
    • You can now drop spawnable items (machetes, etc.)
    • Increased the amount of monster spawns (main jungle)
    • Starter amnesty timer has been raised to 10 minutes
    • You will no longer gain kill streaks within the jungle (hotfixed 10/24/2017)
    • You will no longer lose kill streaks on death within the jungle
    • You will now receive a default of 5 blood money per PK
      • The following blood money bonuses have been removed in the jungle:
        • Blood king
        • Blood perks
        • Blood lust
        • Kill streak
  • Thanks 2

Ryan you really are a good owner.

you see multiple problems the next day and you efficiently fix it. This server, and your next servers will be great

2bad am banned and can't play kek

Edited by Doggy

Just now, Faith pots said:

Weird because i'm into ur mother, unlike you. You are into dads. :\ :confused:

Don't make me post screenshots of u calling me babe in discord chat

@Ryan 

I'm just really curious on the droprate of the new weapon sunspear, currently i have killed 40 demons, and have participated in like 40-50 other kills. 

So an accurate guess on how many demons have been killed so far is like 200 and no sunspear in the game, yet the boss is superhard i think it should be looked at.

49 minutes ago, Rebin said:

@Ryan 

I'm just really curious on the droprate of the new weapon sunspear, currently i have killed 40 demons, and have participated in like 40-50 other kills. 

So an accurate guess on how many demons have been killed so far is like 200 and no sunspear in the game, yet the boss is superhard i think it should be looked at.

Took a week or two for infernal cape to get dropped. I expect and even rarer drop ratio for sun spear than either infernal stone of elemental skin token drop. Possibly looking at a 1/5th drop rate percentage from either those of would be a sun spear drop ratio.

Lets say infernal cape drop ratio would be .0032 x 50% drop rate bonus = .0048% drop chance

Then elemental skin token drop ratio would be .0048 x 50% drop rate bonus =  .0072% drop chance

Possibly sun spear drop ratio would be .0024 x 50% x 50% drop rate bonus = .0036% drop chance (actually a .00264% chance)

And just as I wrote that I realized it's invalid in kharazi as everyone has a 10% drop rate bonus, derp :P 

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

Took a week or two for infernal cape to get dropped. I expect and even rarer drop ratio for sun spear than either infernal stone of elemental skin token drop. Possibly looking at a 1/5th drop rate percentage from either those of would be a sun spear drop ratio.

Lets say infernal cape drop ratio would be .0032 x 50% drop rate bonus = .0048% drop chance

Then elemental skin token drop ratio would be .0048 x 50% drop rate bonus =  .0072% drop chance

Possibly sun spear drop ratio would be .0024 x 50% x 50% drop rate bonus = .0036% drop chance (actually a .00264% chance)

And just as I wrote that I realized it's invalid in kharazi as everyone has a 10% drop rate bonus, derp :P 

So if i counted it right the its 1/1.3k to get a the spear from it?

44 minutes ago, Rebin said:

So if i counted it right the its 1/1.3k to get a the spear from it?

Well it's not a guaranteed drop at a certain kill count. if its 1/10 drop ratio it doesn't mean it's gonna drop by 10 kills or on 10 kills. It's an RNG system, a random number generator. What that does is every time you kill a monster, it rolls for you in the system for a chance at the drop table. The more drop rate bonus you have, the more slots there is for you to win something. This doesn't necessarily mean your drop rate is actually boosted, it just means you have a higher chance to get any drop from that monsters drop table.

Think of it like CS:GO case openings, every time you kill a monster the system goes through that selection, skimming through all the drops/no drops until you get a drop. The more you kill, the more chances you get at getting a drop, and the higher the drop rate you have, the higher chance you get for getting a drop.

All in all, it's just a balance of if you want to sacrifice drop rate bonus for kill potential. If you can kill monsters much faster with certain gear with less drop rate bonus, then it's the same as killing monsters slower with more drop rate bonus.

37 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

o

37 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Well it's not a guaranteed drop at a certain kill count. if its 1/10 drop ratio it doesn't mean it's gonna drop by 10 kills or on 10 kills. It's an RNG system, a random number generator. What that does is every time you kill a monster, it rolls for you in the system for a chance at the drop table. The more drop rate bonus you have, the more slots there is for you to win something. This doesn't necessarily mean your drop rate is actually boosted, it just means you have a higher chance to get any drop from that monsters drop table.

Think of it like CS:GO case openings, every time you kill a monster the system goes through that selection, skimming through all the drops/no drops until you get a drop. The more you kill, the more chances you get at getting a drop, and the higher the drop rate you have, the higher chance you get for getting a drop.

All in all, it's just a balance of if you want to sacrifice drop rate bonus for kill potential. If you can kill monsters much faster with certain gear with less drop rate bonus, then it's the same as killing monsters slower with more drop rate bonus.

Yeah a dude just got the sunspear his 3rd kill lol and we were duoing it lucky he did more dmg and got the drop well my luck:D Ty for info although.

On 10/25/2017 at 9:47 PM, Ryan said:

Next update ETA
10/30/2017

Patch notes:

• Fixed issues involving "1-ticking"
    • We've reverted back to our old equipping system (prior to the 10/24/2017 update) until further notice
  • Kharazi minigame modifications
    • Regions are now single-zone combat for PvP only
      • We've made this modification after the considerable amount of dissatisfaction toward clan advantages
      • Multi-combat is still enabled for PvM, friends can still find ways to work together!
    • You can now drop spawnable items (machetes, etc.)
    • Increased the amount of monster spawns (main jungle)
    • Starter amnesty timer has been raised to 10 minutes
    • You will no longer gain kill streaks within the jungle (hotfixed 10/24/2017)
    • You will no longer lose kill streaks on death within the jungle
    • You will now receive a default of 5 blood money per PK
      • The following blood money bonuses have been removed in the jungle:
        • Blood king
        • Blood perks
        • Blood lust
        • Kill streak

what about trained accounts? reason i made a trained acc was for extra bm