Recent Update opinions

Update Changes  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What should be changed? If anything

• Change the cross bow
    • Fix one ticking
    • Other Changes - Mention them in the comments

Hi All,

I have been messaged by many players within the community, complaining and asking if the update will be changed/modified. In light of this I would like to hear you opinions on the subject matter as that's how we can grow and learn.

Among the complaints I have had;

- The unfairness of the mini game with clans

- How weak the weaponry if within the mini game (Rune sword being the best)

- How one ticking was ruined

- The elemental bow being modified

I personally appreciate all of the effort made for this update, I know a lot of hard work and time went into it but this is your time to make your voices heard. Hopefully I haven't handed anyone the noose here to hang me with.

DROP THOSE OPINIONS BELOW GOOD OR BAD :x 

-The Aurora

Whatever happened with the spec bar needs to get reverted 100% it broke one of the best mechanics in the game and it didnt fix any previous problems..

11 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

MY OPIONS

1.NERF THE BLOODROSSBOW

2.ADD 2TEAM TO THE NEW MINIGAME TEAM BLUE / TEAM RED PEOPLE GET RANDOMLY IN THE TEAMS (LIKE IN FIGHT PITS WHO PLAYED THE GAME KNOWS HOW IT WORKS)

3.the minigame is Abit bugged (you can melee while running) tested it - you could of melee 2steps after the Person

4.MANY PEOPLE ARE CRYING OVER THE SWITCHES (MOST OF THEM DONT BRID OR NH) - I HAVE AN IDEA TO THIS RYAN! also my idea is - this can take Abit of time (take your time i know that you are busy) - add a opion where you can make old 1ticking (old Switches) and the new Switches (that we have now) :) hope you like the idea.

Since when did u become smart ;o

Tbh, he should add locopk-ish switches, that would be nice i guess.

• Haha 1

I'd prefer it to stay the same.

Nothing like good ol' swamp 1 ticking to ele cbow eh. #FreeCourtney #FreeDoggy #FreeFaithPots #Free Ele Cbow.

image.png.ce075e6586a7f3bcb56fc275f259f98f.png

2 hours ago, The aurora said:

Hi All,

I have been messaged by many players within the community, complaining and asking if the update will be changed/modified. In light of this I would like to hear you opinions on the subject matter as that's how we can grow and learn.

Among the complaints I have had;

- The unfairness of the mini game with clans

- How weak the weaponry if within the mini game (Rune sword being the best)

- How one ticking was ruined

- The elemental bow being modified

I personally appreciate all of the effort made for this update, I know a lot of hard work and time went into it but this is your time to make your voices heard. Hopefully I haven't handed anyone the noose here to hang me with.

DROP THOSE OPINIONS BELOW GOOD OR BAD :x 

-The Aurora

Ele cbow Is Meant To Be 1h Cause It's A CROSSBOW And It Looks So Much Better 1 Handed don't Fuck It Up Like Ya Did . VOICED MY OPINION SHABOOM

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Courtney1 said:

Nothing like good ol' swamp 1 ticking to ele cbow eh. #FreeCourtney #FreeDoggy #FreeFaithPots #Free Ele Cbow.

#freefairy c**cer asshole

3 minutes ago, Courtney1 said:

Free the ele bow! How else is a pker of my stature meant to get kills otherwise ;)

ele CROSSBow must be 1 handed, or have same attk speed as karils bow, makes no sence atm 2handed slowmonkeybow