Sign in to follow this  
gfbank

New Pet Suggestion! over powered for pvm !

i say we fuse blood phoenix & treasure fairy pet.

This pet should give 15% luck on drops. - Fairy effect

It should also give 15% range bonus - blood phoenix effect.

i feel this would be a great epic pet fuse, reason is because almost every boss is killed by using range and i'm sure a pet that gives not only range bonus but luck bonus will be a great pet combination.

how many of each pets shall it take to fuse it, ill leave that up to the mods/admins. i feel it should be 3 fairy's and 2 phoenix pets.

i feel the way the pet should look (keep the fairy look, color red with some flames surrounding the fairy's wings)

name (blood fairy, infa fairy,infernal fairy) idk give some name ideas.

Edited by gfbank
  • Like 1

I think by making it easier to farm bosses for a higher drop rate and higher damage rate wouldn't be a great idea, as people camping ::Vzone will have an even better time afking and receiving mad drops

Juicy 0range,

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Gl death said:

I would rather combine yoshi and fairy,  but make it super expensive.

??? We already have this :P It's called a Viridescent Fairy lol.

Also for the blood phoenix on treasure fairy, what purpose would this serve besides the fairy drop rate bonus? The blood phoenix 15% range bonus is only accuracy, not range strength. You won't hit harder, just more often. That means you could hit either more 0's, or more 60's. Personally I see V fairy way above this, and fortune genie as well since I rather have a 35% chance to double any rare drop over a 15% range bonus. This is looking like a really expensive fairy, but I honestly wouldn't mind seeing a red fairy :) (not that I would make or buy one).

14 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Also for the blood phoenix on treasure fairy, what purpose would this serve besides the fairy drop rate bonus? The blood phoenix 15% range bonus is only accuracy, not range strength. You won't hit harder, just more often. That means you could hit either more 0's, or more 60's. Personally I see V fairy way above this, and fortune genie as well since I rather have a 35% chance to double any rare drop over a 15% range bonus. This is looking like a really expensive fairy, but I honestly wouldn't mind seeing a red fairy :) (not that I would make or buy one).

Yea i noticed in game my bad lul

6 hours ago, Kellatha said:

accuracy bonus so you hit more often is overpowered in my opinion, just insures you getting a kill like cerberus when there is 2 people constantly trying to crash you.

21 hours ago, Juicy Report said:

I think by making it easier to farm bosses for a higher drop rate and higher damage rate wouldn't be a great idea, as people camping ::Vzone will have an even better time afking and receiving mad drops

Juicy 0range,

the drop rate isnt as great as it should be though.

On October 23, 2017 at 7:22 AM, gfbank said:

i say we fuse blood phoenix & treasure fairy pet.

This pet should give 15% luck on drops. - Fairy effect

It should also give 15% range bonus - blood phoenix effect.

i feel this would be a great epic pet fuse, reason is because almost every boss is killed by using range and i'm sure a pet that gives not only range bonus but luck bonus will be a great pet combination.

how many of each pets shall it take to fuse it, ill leave that up to the mods/admins. i feel it should be 3 fairy's and 2 phoenix pets.

i feel the way the pet should look (keep the fairy look, color red with some flames surrounding the fairy's wings)

name (blood fairy, infa fairy,infernal fairy) idk give some name ideas.

Already suggested that before :P

• Like 1