Sign in to follow this  
Kellatha

Daily Login System, Bossing Bottles, Boss Soul System, and much more!

Alrighty guys, kicking off a great set of suggestions that I have come up with and tweaked up myself. This is mostly pvm oriented, although benefits every type of donator rank, and you will still be earning points no matter what you are doing from pking, pvming, gambling, staking, etc.

1. Daily Login System: This system was designed to reward players for their activeness on the server, so if you are a regular player that plays daily, you will be benefiting the most from the daily login rewards. In order to help grow the server, I feel like this would be crucial for newer players and veterans alike as this provides a minuscule amount of wealth, daily, as you log in. This will be account locked, so only one account can benefit this per UID (no farming). Once the reward is claimed, you will no longer be able to claim it via another account. These dailies will be shown upon log in/ a command like ::daily to bring up the menu for which you can claim your prize.

These rewards can be maximized through donator ranks so the higher your donator rank the more points you earn.

• Normal Donator: 1.1x points
  • Super Donator: 1.2x points
  • Elite Donator: 1.3x points
  • V.I.P. Donator: 1.5x points
  • Legendary Donator: 2x points

2. Bossing Task Bottles: I saw a thread similar to this idea but wasn't quite on spot as I liked it to be. Similar to a pvp or skilling task, these boss tasks will require you to kill a boss wearing certain gear, and while using a certain pet. For example, Ramzi has to kill 34 Chaos Elementals while wearing full bronze, and must have a King Black Dragon pet out. You might be thinking "that's pretty OP and lame, not worth my time" . Well the bright side of the bossing tasks is that while you are on this task and completing it while wearing the requirements, you will receive a 10% drop rate bonus(to make up for losing FSH/Drop rate increasing pets), and the reward for completing the task will be worth it. The box you get for completing the task will vary depending on the boss you killed for the task, and the reward will scale depending on difficulty of the boss/the harder requirements for gear. See table below for a brief summary of what I am talking about.

• Chaos Elemental Task: Complete 1 boss bottle, reward box consists of 10 chaos elemental loots.
  • King Black Dragon Task: Complete 1 boss bottle, reward box consists of 5 king black dragon loots.
  • Barrelchest Task: Complete 1 boss bottle, reward box consists of 15 barrelchest loots.
  • WildyWyrm Task: Complete 1 boss bottle, reward box consists of 25 wildywyrm loots.
  • Demonic Gorilla Task: Complete 1 boss bottle, reward box consists of 15 demonic gorilla loots.

These rewards can be maximized through donator ranks so the higher your donator rank the more currency you earn.

• Normal Donator: 5% extra payout - (Coins and Blood Money)
  • Super Donator: 7.5% extra payout - (Coins and Blood Money)
  • Elite Donator: 10% extra payout - (Coins and Blood Money)
  • V.I.P. Donator: 15% extra payout - (Coins and Blood Money)
  • Legendary Donator: 20% extra payout - (Coins and Blood Money)

3. Bossing Soul System: This one is the most interesting and I'd say would be the best one instead of the bossing task bottles, or both, why not. This soul system revolves around any and all bosses, from undead pker all the way up to wildywyrm. This serves as a purpose to give an extra chance for an item if you chose to claim the souls and make it into a key, or sell the key to someone who is feeling lucky. At the end of the day I see a lot of people complaining about getting no drops in 1,000-3,000 kills etc. This will put an end to that as people might not get a loot drop, but at least they don't go empty handed. The souls required to make a key can be a set amount like 250 boss souls and you can make a key. The amount of souls dropped per boss will vary on the difficulty of the boss. These souls are unspawnable of course, so any lootation grabbing yoshi can grab them up so you can still semi afk your pvm grinds. See table below for examples of how many souls would drop pertaining to the difficulty of the boss.

• King Black Dragon: 1-2 Souls per kill, 250 for a key
  • Chaos Elemental: 1-3 souls per kill, 250 for a key
  • Undead pkers: 1-2 souls per kill, 250 for a key
  • Demonic Gorillas: 2-5 souls per kill, 250 for a key
  • Kraken: 2-6 souls per kill, 250 for a key
  • Tamed Cerberus: 2-6 souls per kill, 250 for a key
  • Wildywyrm: 4-10 souls per kill, 250 for a key

These rewards can be maximized through donator ranks, so the higher your donator rank the more souls you earn.

• Regular - Elite Donator: +1 soul per kill
  • V.I.P. Donator: +2 souls per kill
  • Legendary Donator: +3 souls per kill
  • Like 1

Daily login system is great. Gives another reason to log on and at least say hi and grab your log in bonus.

Task bottles still iffy about it but not against it.

Souls are a great idea. I just wouldn't do souls and boss bottles because thats 3 forms of loot. Souls, Boss drop, and task bottle all while killing one thing. That could mess up eco real quick with how quick stuff would come into the game.

well thought out and i'd love to see the soul implemented into the game soon. Give those people getting burned out on the grind some more motivation.

Sincerely,

Tweva

Edited by Tweva

This would work if eco wasn't getting raped in the ass everyday by the trading post good suggestions tho.

• Like 1

Would love to see this implemented into the game. Also like the way that different donator ranks gain increased or decreased benefits. Feeling the same as Tweva on this one though, boss bottles. I mean it could be beneficial but it could drastically effect the economy.

It's good to see new content that could potentially be added. Keep it up.

4 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Alrighty guys, kicking off a great set of suggestions that I have come up with and tweaked up myself. This is mostly pvm oriented, although benefits every type of donator rank, and you will still be earning points no matter what you are doing from pking, pvming, gambling, staking, etc.

1. Daily Login System: This system was designed to reward players for their activeness on the server, so if you are a regular player that plays daily, you will be benefiting the most from the daily login rewards. In order to help grow the server, I feel like this would be crucial for newer players and veterans alike as this provides a minuscule amount of wealth, daily, as you log in. This will be account locked, so only one account can benefit this per UID (no farming). Once the reward is claimed, you will no longer be able to claim it via another account. These dailies will be shown upon log in/ a command like ::daily to bring up the menu for which you can claim your prize.

These rewards can be maximized through donator ranks so the higher your donator rank the more points you earn.

• Normal Donator: 1.1x points
  • Super Donator: 1.2x points
  • Elite Donator: 1.3x points
  • V.I.P. Donator: 1.5x points
  • Legendary Donator: 2x points

2. Bossing Task Bottles: I saw a thread similar to this idea but wasn't quite on spot as I liked it to be. Similar to a pvp or skilling task, these boss tasks will require you to kill a boss wearing certain gear, and while using a certain pet. For example, Ramzi has to kill 34 Chaos Elementals while wearing full bronze, and must have a King Black Dragon pet out. You might be thinking "that's pretty OP and lame, not worth my time" . Well the bright side of the bossing tasks is that while you are on this task and completing it while wearing the requirements, you will receive a 10% drop rate bonus(to make up for losing FSH/Drop rate increasing pets), and the reward for completing the task will be worth it. The box you get for completing the task will vary depending on the boss you killed for the task, and the reward will scale depending on difficulty of the boss/the harder requirements for gear. See table below for a brief summary of what I am talking about.

• Chaos Elemental Task: Complete 1 boss bottle, reward box consists of 10 chaos elemental loots.
  • King Black Dragon Task: Complete 1 boss bottle, reward box consists of 5 king black dragon loots.
  • Barrelchest Task: Complete 1 boss bottle, reward box consists of 15 barrelchest loots.
  • WildyWyrm Task: Complete 1 boss bottle, reward box consists of 25 wildywyrm loots.
  • Demonic Gorilla Task: Complete 1 boss bottle, reward box consists of 15 demonic gorilla loots.

These rewards can be maximized through donator ranks so the higher your donator rank the more currency you earn.

• Normal Donator: 5% extra payout - (Coins and Blood Money)
  • Super Donator: 7.5% extra payout - (Coins and Blood Money)
  • Elite Donator: 10% extra payout - (Coins and Blood Money)
  • V.I.P. Donator: 15% extra payout - (Coins and Blood Money)
  • Legendary Donator: 20% extra payout - (Coins and Blood Money)

3. Bossing Soul System: This one is the most interesting and I'd say would be the best one instead of the bossing task bottles, or both, why not. This soul system revolves around any and all bosses, from undead pker all the way up to wildywyrm. This serves as a purpose to give an extra chance for an item if you chose to claim the souls and make it into a key, or sell the key to someone who is feeling lucky. At the end of the day I see a lot of people complaining about getting no drops in 1,000-3,000 kills etc. This will put an end to that as people might not get a loot drop, but at least they don't go empty handed. The souls required to make a key can be a set amount like 250 boss souls and you can make a key. The amount of souls dropped per boss will vary on the difficulty of the boss. These souls are unspawnable of course, so any lootation grabbing yoshi can grab them up so you can still semi afk your pvm grinds. See table below for examples of how many souls would drop pertaining to the difficulty of the boss.

• King Black Dragon: 1-2 Souls per kill, 250 for a key
  • Chaos Elemental: 1-3 souls per kill, 250 for a key
  • Undead pkers: 1-2 souls per kill, 250 for a key
  • Demonic Gorillas: 2-5 souls per kill, 250 for a key
  • Kraken: 2-6 souls per kill, 250 for a key
  • Tamed Cerberus: 2-6 souls per kill, 250 for a key
  • Wildywyrm: 4-10 souls per kill, 250 for a key

These rewards can be maximized through donator ranks, so the higher your donator rank the more souls you earn.

• Regular - Elite Donator: +1 soul per kill
  • V.I.P. Donator: +2 souls per kill
  • Legendary Donator: +3 souls per kill

1). + 1 for daily log in.

2). + 1 for boss tasks - makes slayer more active if ur on the same task.

3). - 1 we ain't gonna copy things of dreamscape.

4). - 1 for the fact that ranks actually have more benefits that should be equil for everyone, makes it just pay to win which is especially for the richest people ingame only a good thing, when it should be only for them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, E O O E VII said:

4). - 1 for the fact that ranks actually have more benefits that should be equil for everyone, makes it just pay to win which is especially for the richest people ingame only a good thing, when it should be only for them.

I don't know if you noticed but donator perks are in desperate need, and the higher up you go, the more scarce they get. As for the p2w part, hardly anyone has dropped $1000 to actually be labeled p2w. P2w would mean like donate $1000 and get a free one hit weapon that kills everything in one shot(since you want to quote other servers). At the end of the day they are incentives to donate, and if people see that high rank donators have good perks they will donate even more. Then as people see donating is worth it, they start selling bonds and people start buying bonds because there are actual incentives to donate, not the mediocre ones we got right now.

90% of the people who donated would not of donated for no reason. People donate because they get rich in game, and for the obvious donator perks. Anything and anywhere has exclusive perks/incentives for memberships/donations. When I go to barnes and noble and I get asked if I am a member, I say yes because I totally want 10% of my starbucks purchase :) 

And oh, about the DS part, I had suggested this a long time ago before, wayyyy before the forum transition like back in feburary maybe. Just now I reformed it a lot better and made it presentable for Ryan. If it puts you at ease, they copied out Yoshi idea :) with their "collectors necklace"

The log in one can be boosted heavily, create heaps of accounts and just log in, then log out, I'd rather suggest something like, the longer you're logged in, the more reward, 1 hours = x reward, 3 hours = x2 reward, 10 hours = x3 reward, and so on, and if Ryan or Ramzi made it so if you're in active bank standing after 10minutes you're logged out, and sitting there auto clicking is also illegal, I don't think the Log in reward would be any good.

Juicy 0range,

22 hours ago, Kellatha said:

I don't know if you noticed but donator perks are in desperate need, and the higher up you go, the more scarce they get. As for the p2w part, hardly anyone has dropped $1000 to actually be labeled p2w. P2w would mean like donate $1000 and get a free one hit weapon that kills everything in one shot(since you want to quote other servers). At the end of the day they are incentives to donate, and if people see that high rank donators have good perks they will donate even more. Then as people see donating is worth it, they start selling bonds and people start buying bonds because there are actual incentives to donate, not the mediocre ones we got right now.

90% of the people who donated would not of donated for no reason. People donate because they get rich in game, and for the obvious donator perks. Anything and anywhere has exclusive perks/incentives for memberships/donations. When I go to barnes and noble and I get asked if I am a member, I say yes because I totally want 10% of my starbucks purchase :) 

And oh, about the DS part, I had suggested this a long time ago before, wayyyy before the forum transition like back in feburary maybe. Just now I reformed it a lot better and made it presentable for Ryan. If it puts you at ease, they copied out Yoshi idea :) with their "collectors necklace"

Isnt it pay to win, when VIPs and legendarys already got untradeable and autokeepable wings just for a small price which is better/similar to comp cape?

VIP+ already has their own BOSS spawner, which would just ruin the eco more, when they can easily do every boss on their own...?

On 10/24/2017 at 7:49 AM, E O O E VII said:

Isnt it pay to win, when VIPs and legendarys already got untradeable and autokeepable wings just for a small price which is better/similar to comp cape?

VIP+ already has their own BOSS spawner, which would just ruin the eco more, when they can easily do every boss on their own...?

Vip costs approximately 300B in losses from bonds, that is nothing absolutely nothing. $10 = 14B - 8b worth of tickets = 6b    * 50 for $500 VIP rank.

VIP wings being similar to comp break the game? I've never used them apart from aesthetics its super easy to get comp if you are an active player with probably a thousand people ingame with comp.

Spawner - yes very op very easy as always but for example, ele skin took 60 thousand kills to get LOL

Edited by pj3r

21 minutes ago, pj3r said:

Vip costs approximately 300B in losses from bonds, that is nothing absolutely nothing. $10 = 14B - 8b worth of tickets = 6b    * 50 for $500 VIP rank.

VIP wings being similar to comp break the game? I've never used them apart from aesthetics its super easy to get comp if you are an active player with probably a thousand people ingame with comp.

Spawner - yes very op very easy as always but for example, ele skin took 60 thousand kills to get LOL

I thought Spawnpk was actually a pking server, but this PvM content just ruins it too much tbh.

5 hours ago, E O O E VII said:

I thought Spawnpk was actually a pking server, but this PvM content just ruins it too much tbh.

I can think of a system for pvp as well, but you guys already have a lot of incentives to pk. Let me list them.

• Blood money on kills (I get 10 on kill)
  • Killstreak bonuses 
  • Trained account bonuses (+3 BM on kill)
  • Blood Lust Perk (+10 bm on kill for 5 minutes)
  • War Diamond Perk(chance for 4-5 blood diamond drop)
  • Random chance to receive Blood diamonds and blood shards in pure pvp
  • Boneguard pet(chances to find treasures on player kills like $5 bonds, donator mystery boxes)
  • Emblems for BH Points
  • Golden Artifacts for risking pkers
  • Stone Artifacts for non risk pkers
  • Random events for special event donator mystery boxes on kill
  • Random events for item drops or npc spawns out of player kills
  • Ability to PK massive amounts of loot

Oh but yeah, pking content is dead *sarcasm*

6 hours ago, Kellatha said:

I can think of a system for pvp as well, but you guys already have a lot of incentives to pk. Let me list them.

• Killstreak bonuses 
  • Boneguard pet(chances to find treasures on player kills like $5 bonds, donator mystery boxes)
  • Emblems for BH Points

Probs ur KC is 0, no problem, these things don't make deep wild PvP more active, only the rewards have a good effect on edge pking. Where are all the clans at deep wildy, 44s, mb, kraken, ankous, easts & wests all the single zones are dead. Yet to see all the multi bosses which are located around the wild, no-one even kills vet'ion, lava dragons nor frost dragons.

This suggestion may even lead to a new server name called SpawnPvm? 

6 hours ago, Kellatha said:

• Killstreak bonuses 
  • Emblems for BH Points

''

''

These only have to do with what season the year is in and does these make ''wild'' which is for most multi/singles pkers around 20+ wild more active? 

Give me your answer thank you, because it really doesn't.

On 10/23/2017 at 7:23 AM, Juicy Report said:

The log in one can be boosted heavily, create heaps of accounts and just log in, then log out, I'd rather suggest something like, the longer you're logged in, the more reward, 1 hours = x reward, 3 hours = x2 reward, 10 hours = x3 reward, and so on, and if Ryan or Ramzi made it so if you're in active bank standing after 10minutes you're logged out, and sitting there auto clicking is also illegal, I don't think the Log in reward would be any good.

Juicy 0range,

Make it an ip thing, if it's heavily abused via vpn then make it bannable.

1 minute ago, xheadhunterx said:

my idea to Login Bonus is  SAME UID TRY TO GET LOOT = BAN SO SIMPLE IS IT

+1, its all a good idea. 

Idc if the key things from my favourite world of warcraft private server, Dreamscape. It's a good idea. Make pvm more rewarding

pvm is good on here for being a spawn server, it should be improved with more content. It could make the server thrive more. 

On 10/22/2017 at 9:25 AM, Kellatha said:

This will be account locked, so only one account can benefit this per UID (no farming). Once the reward is claimed, you will no longer be able to claim it via another account.

2 minutes ago, 39915020 said:

Make it an ip thing, if it's heavily abused via vpn then make it bannable.

See the quote because I did mention it would be claimable once per account per UID. If it were based on vpn it would be farmed and exploited, and of course this wont be even a small dent on the eco if it was exploitable. We are not planning on giving out an infernal cape for 15 days of logging in or something lol. It's going to be basics rewards for new players, leading up to some great rewards later on after a good amount of activity is shown past the 30 days of consecutive.

Just food for thought but a server gives a pet that is untradable and increases drop rate percentage by 15%, and both a 5% damage and defense bonus for having 30 days of consecutive play time on the server. This is not afkable, so this is legit playtime of whatever you are doing on the server like pvmimg, gambling etc. I plan to make my own system and own rewards because that is indeed OP for just a month of playtime although only a handful of people would have this as not everyone plays 24-7 and doesn't afk in it.

2 minutes ago, 39915020 said:

+1, its all a good idea. 

Idc if the key things from my favourite world of warcraft private server, Dreamscape. It's a good idea. Make pvm more rewarding

pvm is good on here for being a spawn server, it should be improved with more content. It could make the server thrive more. 

I like some of their ideas and i'm incorporating my own with the content we offer. They are a strict PvM server, exactly the opposite of us since we are a spawn and pk server. What works over there won't exactly work here, but with some major tweaks and my ingenuity we can adapt a similar, if not better system accustomed to our needs :) 

Just now, Kellatha said:

I like some of their ideas and i'm incorporating my own with the content we offer. They are a strict PvM server, exactly the opposite of us since we are a spawn and pk server. What works over there won't exactly work here, but with some major tweaks and my ingenuity we can adapt a similar, if not better system accustomed to our needs :) 

Yes but pvm is rewarding in here, which is why it's an eco spawn server. I get its a pk server but a lot of people, including myself loves the pvm on here. It's unique and has potential to extend. The pking on the server is worse then the pvm due to the fact of divines etc at edge and rushing, deep wildy consists of just clans. I'd say branch out on the pvm, introduce more of an economy with vast items and bossing then focus on the pk side. Like i said yes its a pk server, but work on what really works and improve that.

Just now, 39915020 said:

Yes but pvm is rewarding in here, which is why it's an eco spawn server. I get its a pk server but a lot of people, including myself loves the pvm on here. It's unique and has potential to extend. The pking on the server is worse then the pvm due to the fact of divines etc at edge and rushing, deep wildy consists of just clans. I'd say branch out on the pvm, introduce more of an economy with vast items and bossing then focus on the pk side. Like i said yes its a pk server, but work on what really works and improve that.

We are well aware that while we are a spawn pk sever, the pvm and gambling side of the community is growing at an alarming rate. What used to be the most active (Nhing/deep wildy pking) is no longer the most active as we have much more edgeville pkers than deep wildy pkes at any given time. I for one love content for pvming, and i'm always thinking on what to include. I chat with plenty of V.I.P. donators and legendary donators and gather feedback from them on what we could improve on. Community feedback is always appreciated, as we give everything a good look, nothing is ever ignored.

It's really ironic that the non-pking players now outnumber the pking players. We have great content for both and we are always working on more to provide an ever better playing experience. Feel free to suggest things or talk to a staff member and we would hear you out.

18 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

We are well aware that while we are a spawn pk sever, the pvm and gambling side of the community is growing at an alarming rate. What used to be the most active (Nhing/deep wildy pking) is no longer the most active as we have much more edgeville pkers than deep wildy pkes at any given time. I for one love content for pvming, and i'm always thinking on what to include. I chat with plenty of V.I.P. donators and legendary donators and gather feedback from them on what we could improve on. Community feedback is always appreciated, as we give everything a good look, nothing is ever ignored.

It's really ironic that the non-pking players now outnumber the pking players. We have great content for both and we are always working on more to provide an ever better playing experience. Feel free to suggest things or talk to a staff member and we would hear you out.

I'm for all your idea's. I've currently went 4 days with 0 drops. It's tedious when you see people come and get rare drops within minutes, i think all of these ideas will make it a lot more rewarding like it should be.

Also please check out my suggestion on the new minigame as it's currently a problem.