Sign in to follow this  
4rehctawdrib

Faith Pots planker irl and in game

Dear SpawnPK Community,

So, I would just like to have a general discussion on your thoughts about this Faith Pots character. I think it would be nice to have a general idea if all of you guys share the notion that 'Faith Pots' is a pedophile who solicited unsuitable photos from a minor on SpawnPK. If not, I think it's up for debate.

'Faith Pots', a 24 year old virgin, operates just outside of the dutch region. As a university student who is majoring in Psychology, I have noticed that there are a lot of things that are quite off and hopefully with your help, we can help to save 'Faith Pots' life.

In a recent Skype call with the goons, Faith Pots has admitted that his football coach had initiated coitus and other daring sexual acts with his then called girlfriend, who is now his wife. He was heartbroken that his coach had "nutted" on his wifes forehead. Faith Pots is now in a situation where he just may commit suicide. 

As a devotè for human life, I am starting a GoFundMe for Faith Pots to help him seek a therapist regarding the issues aforementioned and maybe find a solution. Try to check out Dr. Batong MD, he operates outside of the dutch region as well.

Anything you can donate is greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading this thread, and hopefully we can move on from this tumultuous situation and have some fun hybrid fights in-game.

Your friend and most importantly #Team10 Ambassador,

Birdwatcher4

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

what? 15 minutes ago i was 21, now im 24+? Explain.

Also, i've once been in a skype call with alex, justin and matt and all we did talk about was "lavish", a clan that made alex lose hella max sets and rage log. (u must have heard his rage LOLOLOL) So don't come up lies about some fucked up shit that has only happened to ur mother.

Keep looking up to me delusional slaves, i feel blessed to have this many fanboys. <3

YourAllah,

AllahKyle

16 minutes ago, 4rehctawdrib said:

Dear SpawnPK Community,

So, I would just like to have a general discussion on your thoughts about this Faith Pots character. I think it would be nice to have a general idea if all of you guys share the notion that 'Faith Pots' is a pedophile who solicited unsuitable photos from a minor on SpawnPK. If not, I think it's up for debate.

'Faith Pots', a 24 year old virgin, operates just outside of the dutch region. As a university student who is majoring in Psychology, I have noticed that there are a lot of things that are quite off and hopefully with your help, we can help to save 'Faith Pots' life.

In a recent Skype call with the goons, Faith Pots has admitted that his football coach had initiated coitus and other daring sexual acts with his then called girlfriend, who is now his wife. He was heartbroken that his coach had "nutted" on his wifes forehead. Faith Pots is now in a situation where he just may commit suicide. 

As a devotè for human life, I am starting a GoFundMe for Faith Pots to help him seek a therapist regarding the issues aforementioned and maybe find a solution. Try to check out Dr. Batong MD, he operates outside of the dutch region as well.

Anything you can donate is greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading this thread, and hopefully we can move on from this tumultuous situation and have some fun hybrid fights in-game.

Your friend and most importantly #Team10 Ambassador,

Birdwatcher4

U talk too much sorry,

#bt

#DutchFarmersLivesForEver 

4 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:
  Reveal hidden contents

#Germany

if you atk kyle you atk me hes like Family to me me and him had Beef yes but we wen't to be good af m8s again if you atk him you atk me Germany is loc when you land say it you Retard.

Straight up funny how they all started trashtalking me on forums cuz they knew i got uid banned.

When i was at ::easts or graves standing next to them, all the shitters were scared af to attack me. but it's whatever, this just shows how immature people can turn after getting spanked by the actual pkers. #Triggered #NNS #Krakakaa

7 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

Straight up funny how they all started trashtalking me on forums cuz they knew i got uid banned.

When i was at ::easts or graves standing next to them, all the shitters were scared af to attack me. but it's whatever, this just shows how immature people can turn after getting spanked by the actual pkers. #Triggered #NNS #Krakakaa

You stood there in divine, and you tbed your own members for us LOOOOOOOOL. Great guy LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

"should i join team 10". No nigga you werent getting in, youre shit af.

You can keep making up lies, keeping up with your multi personality disorder and acting like a weird kid in general. But you cant lie to yourself, when any clan came to SPK, you stopped pking.

Youre mad we fucked your multi squad, you couldnt pk anymore. You also cant make up lies to make yourself appear to other people anymore.

Stupid foreign retard, we humiliated you.

Your child wont be able to look you in the eyes if he ever knows what you get up to on the internet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

cp i will stand at your side no matter what Comes you know it :P though we had Beef but it wont Change anything - no homo (im not gay dw) but hes like a brother to me

Ma nigga im not even afraid of these delusional fanboys. I've tanked them on my mates account everytime they tried to fallin and their fall in was worse than "lavish" fall in lfmao

1 hour ago, cp1337 said:

Nigga wheres the Loc of you attacking us? Are you legit this dumb, go back to your mental asylum please.
You know the only reason we didn't attack you was so you wouldn't cry and backstab, which surprise surprise, you did anyways

Edited by refunt

On 21-10-2017 at 11:41 PM, Team 10 said:

You stood there in divine, and you tbed your own members for us LOOOOOOOOL. Great guy LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

"should i join team 10". No nigga you werent getting in, youre shit af.

You can keep making up lies, keeping up with your multi personality disorder and acting like a weird kid in general. But you cant lie to yourself, when any clan came to SPK, you stopped pking.

Youre mad we fucked your multi squad, you couldnt pk anymore. You also cant make up lies to make yourself appear to other people anymore.

Stupid foreign retard, we humiliated you.

Your child wont be able to look you in the eyes if he ever knows what you get up to on the internet.

''Youre mad we fucked your multi squad, you couldnt pk anymore. You also cant make up lies to make yourself appear to other people anymore.'' 

That aint true!

Imagine still trashtalking the person you have been fanboying since u started the game. You all still look up to me. Don't make up lies to make u look "relevant", cuz you are not. Y'all some autistic kiddos who never been outside before, all u do is sit in a dark room playing rsps's and acting tough when your master gets banned. When i was in-game, u all been quiet as fuck.

Also alex, i've still got some big ass expose stuff coming up for u bud. Thanks for free tsotd ags bandos on DT Xoxo. <3