Sign in to follow this  
rioterme

Bless The Souls - Where Souls Become Blessed.

sizewrh3wy35y35u3.jpg

Hello community of SpawnPK!
My name is Rioterme. And i am presenting you, Bless The Souls!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDEX

I: What is Bless The Souls?
II: What are the requirements to join Bless The Souls?
III: Clan Application Format For BTS.
IV: Extra Information About BTS.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bless The souls Is A Multi Pking Clan Created By Rioterme & Exis.
We started off with a small group of friends. After weeks of enjoying the contents of SpawnPK we decided to create a clan consisting of friends only. Over the days we have decided to make BTS A.K.A Bless The SOULS! 
Cause we Bless  The Souls after we have given them their grave in the deep wildy!
NOTE:(Besides multi-pking, we also pvm with each other and hang out/have a good time).

I:Skype
II:Reasonable skill in Pking
III: You need to be older than 16+
IV: Have atleast over 100+ Player kills.
V:Must have played longer than 30 days.
VI:You must be able to speak decent English.

Irl-name & In-game name.
Past experience with PK clans?:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I: The Clan Bless The Souls do not tolerate any racism or discrimination!!!
II: We do not tolerate any arguments/fights between clan members 
III: Reminder: You do need skype! 
(If you have any questions, private message Rioterme or Exis in-game!)

Let The Souls Be Blessed! #BTS

Edited by rioterme

4 minutes ago, SIVIR said:

Good luck guys, already a better team than 'Triggered'.

Thanks mate :) 

3 minutes ago, Imprezzy said:

YEARS MEAN NOTHING ABOUT SKILLS

If you have any questions you can private-message me in the game. You never know. The age is there also for a reason. Just pm me in the game :) 

3 minutes ago, PM 4 HELP said:

Peak for aka21tap he's gonna have to wait 4 years to join u even tho he's one of the best on this server

As i said, lots of things can happen. He might be able to join even though the circumstances ;) 

Irl-name: Max & In-game name: Sally 
Country&Timezone: Canada Pacific 
Past experience with PK clans?: Most clans on SpawnPk

Irl-name: Alex 

In-game name:Admiin
Country&Timezone: US, Central
Past experience with PK clans?: Some experience but not a whole lot.

Edited by Admiin

19 hours ago, PM 4 HELP said:

Peak for aka21tap he's gonna have to wait 4 years to join u even tho he's one of the best on this server

One of the best xDDD stay in silence better

54 minutes ago, E O O E VII said:

Tbh, u cant even compete to this clan? U are afraid to multi I hear multiple times.

You are such a foreign clown sometimes, stupid pussio. Of course a singles team is going to steer away from multi, but for you it doesnt matter, you die to us in both singles and multi.

2 minutes ago, E O O E VII said:

How i die in multi, if u avoid multi? we actually invited u guys for a multi war?

Ur just talking trash at forums, u ain't ingame and actually warring us in multi? I even would like a killpic of me dieing in MULTI, tyvm?

Cant compete with team team 10 > Call them out for a multi war. What the fuck goes on in your head? Little whiny bitch of bullysquad, attention seeking farmer faggot. I dick you every fucking fight we have, "rm" "rm". Youre a little ragdoll to every team 10 member.

Oh sorry about that I what i just said, we all know that you like to be a tber/swamp pker.

Now I know youre trolling, weird guy lmao. You cant lie to yourself, myself and every team 10 member molests you, its pretty much rape. Awkward when we dick your whole team then stop playing, then you pipe up when we dont play. Stupid clowns.

At every post u send, ur just making it worse for urself u know?

Stop talking, you fanboy team 10. Jealous youre stuck multi pking.

U cant read, I said multi war? U mentioned that u could kill me in multilines, tho u are too afraid to actually do a multi war. I don't even know why a ''singles'' team can't do multi, only meaning is that they lack of experience when someone can't call? 

Stop posting ty, ur just making urself looking bad, and even I won't wanna do that to you.

We are a singles team, and singles takes much more skill. You really are a retard.

You didnt say yes, so I assume youre scared of us.

6v6 Sri, yes or no?

So why can't u use the ''skill experience of singles'' take over to multilines?

And I say no thank you, assume that im scared of u, but to make an actual excuse which has to do with ''singles experience, which way takes more experience of any player'' and can't do a multi war which according to u ''mutli, takes less experience in pking than singles, however 1 caller has to run a team of 20 people and actually make his goal happen'' doesn't seem right in my eyes, and that of any member of the runescape community. 

Then don't call me a retard, when u don't have any actual experience of multi pking, please shut down and don't make yourself look like a ''retard''.

My point proven, thank you.

Officially afraid to fight us, so you resort it to multi like a 10 year old.

Cant kill us in singles, "fight multi war".

Enjoy life you wasteman.

17 hours ago, E O O E VII said:

Sorry, but thank you,

Still making an excuse that am afraid of u, however u weren't online for the past 5 days?

Why u can kill us in singles, but not in multi. --> Lack of experience of any team10 player, those are just ragdolls as I mentioned above. (Players bought themself into team10)

I will enjoy life, thank you, I have a nice future to be coming soon.

I wish the actual same, and I would like to suggest to not make any retarted post about urself, we have already seen enough. (whole SPK community btw.)

17 hours ago, SIVIR said:

My point proven, thank you.

Officially afraid to fight us, so you resort it to multi like a 10 year old.

Cant kill us in singles, "fight multi war".

Enjoy life you wasteman.

I would recommend that you guys not argue between each other in my topic. There is private messages for that. Or contact each other in the game. This gives my topic a bad look. Could you both please stop it and if possible, remove your comments, thankyou.

-Rioterme

1 hour ago, rioterme said:

I would recommend that you guys not argue between each other in my topic. There is private messages for that. Or contact each other in the game. This gives my topic a bad look. Could you both please stop it and if possible, remove your comments, thankyou.

-Rioterme

I will, sorry for the spam.

Irl-name & In-game name. - Aaron Ingame is Fat Abdah and Kids
Country&Timezone: USA, Eastern
Past experience with PK clans?: Played og NR since 08, was in galaxy, nameless, sn1, bbb, bbe, team explicit, and more.

On 10/20/2017 at 10:59 AM, rioterme said:

sizewrh3wy35y35u3.jpg

Hello community of SpawnPK!
My name is Rioterme. And i am presenting you, Bless The Souls!

INDEX

Bless The souls Is A Multi Pking Clan Created By Rioterme & Exis.
We started off with a small group of friends. After weeks of enjoying the contents of SpawnPK we decided to create a clan consisting of friends only. Over the days we have decided to make BTS A.K.A Bless The SOULS! 
Cause we Bless  The Souls after we have given them their grave in the deep wildy!
NOTE:(Besides multi-pking, we also pvm with each other and hang out/have a good time).

I:Skype
II:Reasonable skill in Pking
III: You need to be older than 16+
IV: Have atleast over 100+ Player kills.
V:Must have played longer than 30 days.
VI:You must be able to speak decent English.

Irl-name & In-game name: Irl - Ethan. In-game - NMC
Country&Timezone: United States, Central Time
Past experience with PK clans?:Not a whole lot of big clans, just small ones here and there like CGI

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I: The Clan Bless The Souls do not tolerate any racism or discrimination!!!
II: We do not tolerate any arguments/fights between clan members 
III: Reminder: You do need skype! 
(If you have any questions, private message Rioterme or Exis in-game!)

Let The Souls Be Blessed! #BTS

Irl-name : Nigel

In-game name : Shutdown
Country&Timezone: Amsterdam
Past experience with PK clans?: Elementals (shitpkers only big amounts so left) Teamrampage (siriusxrsps)

more of a solo pker in the past.

Kills : 217

Kind of pker : can do everything (tber) (caller) (ranger) (meleer) (hybrid)  but as favo Tribrid

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

I'd like it if you would delete your comment, showing negativity in my topic doesn't solve anything. 

-Rioterme