Sign in to follow this  
xciter

Another team10 random deaded bird you're my dog

Bird always camps divine at graves and easts in nh fights. He's the trashiest in team10 without a doubt.

Edited by Faith pots

Posts a hybrid edgepvp kill pic on a broken server,  my man smh lmfao. Can your team "Triggered" please organise a fight with us, you're all trash.

Pretty awkward how you think a shitty pic like this can make up for the 35b your member got networked for and the countless times your dogs have been victimized. Check your spies btw, your team will close.

Edited by SIVIR
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, SIVIR said:

Posts a hybrid edgepvp kill pic on a broken server,  my man smh lmfao. Can your team "Triggered" please organise a fight with us, you're all trash.

Pretty awkward how you think a shitty pic like this can make up for the 35b your member got networked for and the countless times your dogs have been victimized. Check your spies btw, your team will close.

I barely play the game I don't even pk with triggered just got one nigga kyle and wash in there , this is you piping up on a dreamscape pk server where you rely on alien ele cbow etc like m8 your single experience is bullying a multi cc trying to compete or killing kraken killers. you run a 5 man at most I don't see why you're piping up period . and like you stated yourself "broken server" and it was on your member who piped up .

Edited by xciter

7 minutes ago, xciter said:

I barely play the game I don't even pk with triggered just got one nigga kyle and wash in there , this is you piping up on a dreamscape pk server where you rely on alien ele cbow etc like m8 your single experience is bullying a multi cc trying to compete or killing kraken killers. you run a 5 man at most I don't see why you're piping up period . and like you stated yourself "broken server" and it was on your member who piped up .

oh no...

9 minutes ago, xciter said:

Probably the most ironic thing I've ever read, literally just described your own team. Triggered is also the only clan to make topics on multi pkers such as elementals.

I would also like to point out how shit your videos are, the horrific cringy "experienced" editing makes me gag. You also have the audacity to actually charge people for the shitty edits you make, are you mentally retarded?

You're a serious troll, your shitty os team is a meme and you talk about singles experience.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SIVIR said:

Probably the most ironic thing I've ever read, literally just described your own team. Triggered is also the only clan to make topics on multi pkers such as elementals.

I would also like to point out how shit your videos are, the horrific cringy "experienced" editing makes me gag. You also have the audacity to actually charge people for the shitty edits you make, are you mentally retarded?

You're a serious troll, your shitty os team is a meme and you talk about singles experience.

like I stated I am not in triggered , it's like you fanboy em retard. trigg is a multi clan yet you're making single topics about them and calling them out. And my singles experience goes past psych rs lol ive been in both ff and bape . I decided to branch out as there was more money to be made luring . The fact I got paid for the videos I made does me just fine not sure where I am claiming to be #1 editor but you obviously know a lot about me I know 0 about you random lol loc is edgepvp, You're my dog 

3 minutes ago, xciter said:

like I stated I am not in triggered , it's like you fanboy em retard. trigg is a multi clan yet you're making single topics about them and calling them out. And my singles experience goes past psych rs lol ive been in both ff and bape . I decided to branch out as there was more money to be made luring . The fact I got paid for the videos I made does me just fine not sure where I am claiming to be #1 editor but you obviously know a lot about me I know 0 about you random lol loc is edgepvp, You're my dog 

tap out bro

11 minutes ago, xciter said:

"You're my dog". My dude you are the meme of spk. You're the same guy on spawnscape that got treated like a bitch, stupid slave. Don't even mention the words bape and ff as if it means something. You clearly fanboy or have some sort of affection for your bitch team triggered as you seem to be insecure.

You came to this server expecting to be picked up by your 'friends' in bullysquad, no one wanted a meme in their team LMFAO.

Edited by SIVIR

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 11:13 AM, SIVIR said:

"You're my dog". My dude you are the meme of spk. You're the same guy on spawnscape that got treated like a bitch, stupid slave. Don't even mention the words bape and ff as if it means something. You clearly fanboy or have some sort of affection for your bitch team triggered as you seem to be insecure.

You came to this server expecting to be picked up by your 'friends' in bullysquad, no one wanted a meme in their team LMFAO.

lol but I did get picked up? they gave me 10b in items to play z75 etc what are you on about . Like I said you know about me I know 0 about you fucking random . i'll happily end your ego come edgepvp you're nothing without alien and ops you whale l.0.l. And you're claiming singles experience but don't know about bape or ff jesus Christ lvl 3 nhing chickens on 07 I bet

47 minutes ago, xciter said:

lol but I did get picked up? they gave me 10b in items to play z75 etc what are you on about . Like I said you know about me I know 0 about you fucking random . i'll happily end your ego come edgepvp you're nothing without alien and ops you whale l.0.l. And you're claiming singles experience but don't know about bape or ff jesus Christ lvl 3 nhing chickens on 07 I bet

Stop talking, inside intel tells me you were never in Bape or FF. Neither did you ever get accepted into Bullysquad as it would of gone through me LMAO. Random lying to portray yourself as something you're not shows how much a delusional troll you are. Fucking psychotic meme lmfao.

You claim to know nothing about me but confidently assume I pk with alien and customs, again are you mentally retarded. I will 100% dick you and your dad.

Imagine knowing you're an oss meme to bape and ff but proceed to fanboy them by telling people you were in their teams. LMFAOOOO.

Edited by SIVIR

8 minutes ago, SIVIR said:

Stop talking, you were never in Bape or FF nor did you ever get accepted into Bullysquad. Random lying to portray yourself as something you're not shows how much a delusional troll you are. Fucking psychotic meme lmfao.

You claim to know nothing about me but confidently assume I pk with alien and customs, again are you mentally retarded. I will 100% dick you and your dad.

Imagine knowing you're an oss meme to bape and ff but proceed to fanboy them by telling people you were in their teams. LMFAOOOO.

lowe him fam, and @xciter stop replying, just making it worse for yourself, let's just end this here bc lord knows what would happen if you took this to edgepvp.

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 12:57 PM, SIVIR said:

Stop talking, inside intel tells me you were never in Bape or FF. Neither did you ever get accepted into Bullysquad as it would of gone through me LMAO. Random lying to portray yourself as something you're not shows how much a delusional troll you are. Fucking psychotic meme lmfao.

"inside intel" lol you're the biggest random to ever pipe up to the king , I do know 0 about you like I said alien and customs about your whole team\the server in general .and I was in both bape and ff you clown I can join bape\barnes ts right now if you like you delusional puppet. you have 0 experience outside of this dreamscape spinoff, talking about intel l.0.l . and I was gifted items by z75 and got in through mindstate so the info you made up in your head is definitely incorrect . CLOWN and keep avoiding edgepvp pussy nigga don't let the world you hide behind numbers and customs 

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 1:03 PM, PM 4 HELP said:

lowe him fam, and @xciter stop replying, just making it worse for yourself, let's just end this here bc lord knows what would happen if you took this to edgepvp.

you teled from me 12 times and logged off when we went to edgepvp and birdwatcher hit the floor for 1b+ ? so lord knows sivir would have the same fate 

I don't know if this is a troll, or if you're being serious, you can't say there isn't any competition when you hybrid 1v1, taking 1 team member down is nothing, have multiple wars, then see who comes out on top, not little "Return Wars" get Ramzi and Ryan to organise a Clan Wars event, 10v10, 20v20 ETC. The better clan will have better communication ...

Juicy 0range,

On 17-10-2017 at 6:57 PM, SIVIR said:

Ur making it worse for u self again, just as in BTS clan post. Dont talk trash to us, and we wont to u.

1 hour ago, E O O E VII said:

Ur making it worse for u self again, just as in BTS clan post. Dont talk trash to us, and we wont to u.

Are u play f2p ?

or we your name is.

20 hours ago, ryan is bae said:

Are u play f2p ?

or we your name is.

Yes I am, y care?

We can meet xlpc if u want, next saturday.

On October 16, 2017 at 11:03 AM, xciter said:

If he was fanboying them he would know you were/weren't in it. Some of the stuff you guys say doesn't make any sense.

both teams say they "owned/slated/raped" the other team members and you all call each other delusional rats while rats are actually really fucking smart lmao. Delusional rats are probably still fucking smart. 

You ou all call each other out but there's never a video of that fight because one team member can't show or the other team person can't and this just goes on and on.

@xciter wtf is wrong with a dog they're mans best friend and are real cool 🤗😎 (cringe code right there <) 

stop op arguing all the time and actually commit to a series of singles clan fight and a multi clan fight. Best out of 3 for each different  style. Winner gets to talk all the shit while the others have to accept and not avoid conversation

On 25-10-2017 at 2:17 AM, ryan is bae said:

Already slapped u .

You can't slap anyone delusional muslim boy. Go make up more lies about your religion, like you're used to. Tomorrow you are a jew and in 3 days u will be a budhist init. Insecure child.

On 10/16/2017 at 4:37 AM, SIVIR said:

I find it funny how he says trigg would close yet "team 10" not only closed but most of the members if not all got banned lmao

• Haha 1