Team 10

TEAM 10 OUTSMART & ANNIHILATE "TRIGG" FOR 35B

2 minutes ago, refunt said:

It's pretty hard to fucking find a kill pic awhen all you did has been avoiding ever since we joined the server. All i have seen you in is divine and even then you didn't dare to attack us? 

How can a man, who avoids nhing other people call himself the best nher on spk? That's so fucking delusional to even think that. Like imagine me going on osrs and not fighting anyone and then telling all the retards on the server im the best player????????? Wtf is wrong with you. If you have irl problems ill be more than glad to help you out, cause it sure seems like you need some form of mental help. 

*EDIT* 
I'll gladly fight you on any server of your choice, just put in the name in your trigg discord or here. We can sesh bo3, bo5, bo10?

2 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

Ma nigga i even slapped u on dawntained. Hmu if u want the killpic caboose.

you slapped me on dawntained 6 months ago? that's impressive, wow. 

Now stop avoiding or gtfo of here, no one likes you with all your lies, you have nothing to backup your sayings. Come fight me, 1v1, any fucking server you'd like

Also, it's pretty funny u say i never fought any of u, while i slapped both batong and birdwatcher4 in a nh fight, birdwatcher had to get divine cuz he couldnt compete. =-p

3 minutes ago, refunt said:

Now stop avoiding or gtfo of here, no one likes you with all your lies, you have nothing to backup your sayings. Come fight me, 1v1, any fucking server you'd like

Lies? comes from you delusional rat. keep trying to ip grab people cuz u can't compete, neck yourself.

3 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

Also, it's pretty funny u say i never fought any of u, while i slapped both batong and birdwatcher4 in a nh fight, birdwatcher had to get divine cuz he couldnt compete. =-p

I meant you haven't fought any of us ''new'' people joining the server

Also how am i the delusional rat when you're doing what you are right now?

STOP AVOIDING AND GIVE ME SERVER TO FIGHT YOU?

4 minutes ago, refunt said:

I meant you haven't fought any of us ''new'' people joining the server

Also how am i the delusional rat when you're doing what you are right now?

STOP AVOIDING AND GIVE ME SERVER TO FIGHT YOU?

I haven't? u can ask batong and birdwatcher4 yourself delusional rat. Imagine denying the deaths of ur clan mates xD

IM NOT SAYING THEY DIDN'T DIE, I SAID YOU BEEN AVOIDING US WHO JUST STARTED PLAYING. ME, MINDSTATE, PM 4 HELP FOR 1v1's. 

Just do us all a favor and come fight me right now instead of acting like a keyboard warrior, you're making yourself look stupid.
Just fight me and get it over with instead of avoiding like a first class bitch

4 minutes ago, refunt said:

IM NOT SAYING THEY DIDN'T DIE, I SAID YOU BEEN AVOIDING US WHO JUST STARTED PLAYING. ME, MINDSTATE, PM 4 HELP FOR 1v1's. 

Just do us all a favor and come fight me right now instead of acting like a keyboard warrior, you're making yourself look stupid.
Just fight me and get it over with instead of avoiding like a first class bitch

"who just started playing" LOLOL everyone knows you are "caboose" aka "troldman28" ma nigga. Fuck u mean "new players" L0RLF0RL

Sure, ill get on my pc in 4 hours. Hmu loc

SAYING SERVER NAMES IS BAD, I PM'ed YOU INSTEAD

Edited by refunt

Edited by refunt

Edited by refunt

3-4 hours from now on. Idc which server as long as its not some autistic ass dreamscape looking ass one.

3 hours ago, cp1337 said:

Server name and location, ill be there in around 4-5 hours.

What's ur ign

18 hours ago, Doggy said:

Ok finna pop some cherries rq. Idk why everyone's talking so much shit over a game throwing autism and kys insults. Team10 has players who try scamming over 10b in a veng risk fight (mind state) by flicking overheads and using unallowed specs(still gets dropped). 

Who cares if someone pvm? Great people pvm like Kellatha, Casey, JP, pj3r, and so much more it's part of the game and if there was no pvmers there would be less of those special items. 

Faithpots if they're such rats it wvtr why keep commenting towards them? The stupid bring you down to their lvl and beat you with experience; you're just as pathetic if you're gonna keep flaming them too.

all of you got against faith is your apparent divine pk (which probably took a 4 man team) and you say it was a bank pk (meaning your banks are like 5b) like wtf? You're just flame baiting him cause you know it gives him his spice.

stop arguing as much and go ahead and fight each other then talk more. Idk if I have more to say but yeah it's pathetic to keep arguing this much over a FAKE runescape. 

tl;dr

ur a pvmer aka king of virgins loc is graveyard drags we gl so i can make u my 'doggy'

sincerely,

birdwatcher4

8 hours ago, cp1337 said:

u sed u fought ur master birdwatcher4 and ur daddy batong and sed u have killpics of bird but u lied la0dslas0dl0sadl. i have a video of u planking to me for a divine goobymuncher check op virgin degenerate spitfuck k9k9k9k thankx for divine truly helps my bank very much so i thank u everytiem. u have never nh or hybrid fite me cuz ur too busy pvming and veng multi pking and i forget........planking to the goons and i for a divine tyvm l0lfdsk99l0 anger lvl 

#Team_Ten Ambassador,

birdwatcher4

5 hours ago, 4rehctawdrib said:

tl;dr

ur a pvmer aka king of virgins loc is graveyard drags we gl so i can make u my 'doggy'

sincerely,

birdwatcher4

uhm i don't pvm and am uid'd currently with a 3t+ bank so yh. you're pathetic imo cause all you can say is "graveyard loc" or wtvr rofl

7 hours ago, 4rehctawdrib said:

u sed u fought ur master birdwatcher4 and ur daddy batong and sed u have killpics of bird but u lied la0dslas0dl0sadl. i have a video of u planking to me for a divine goobymuncher check op virgin degenerate spitfuck k9k9k9k thankx for divine truly helps my bank very much so i thank u everytiem. u have never nh or hybrid fite me cuz ur too busy pvming and veng multi pking and i forget........planking to the goons and i for a divine tyvm l0lfdsk99l0 anger lvl 

#Team_Ten Ambassador,

birdwatcher4

You are a nobody, u must have some mental issues if u think im goobymunch, so from now on, i won't even respond to your fantasy.

2 hours ago, Doggy said:

uhm i don't pvm and am uid'd currently with a 3t+ bank so yh. you're pathetic imo cause all you can say is "graveyard loc" or wtvr rofl

3t bank wont help save u from the great birdwatcher4 retard u will still get smashed in the forehead planker loc is graveyard drags we gl

ur my doggy,

birdwatcher4

51 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

You are a nobody, u must have some mental issues if u think im goobymunch, so from now on, i won't even respond to your fantasy.

k9k9kk99k999k99kk9 always on alts getting bullied by birdwatcher4 we gl anytime random divine planker thanx for divine once again planker goobymunch lmfaooooooooo ur the biggest free loot on this server thanx again we gl and we rm anytime at graveyard drags so u dont cross multi lines this time again spastic pvmer multi pker l0l00k0k0k0k0k duznt even kno multi lines in 2k17 kanker spastic thanx for divine

the guy who buried ur bones after the goons smashed u for divine,

birdwatcher4