Team 10

TEAM 10 OUTSMART & ANNIHILATE "TRIGG" FOR 35B

2 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Imagine making up lies to make urself look like a somebody, but you're still a nobody, EVEN if this nonsense was true.

You die in a half tb vs 3 players using claws as spec, are u that braindead to not be able to predict claw special attacks?

LMAO when you guys killed me @ crazy arch it was ele dagger and ele bow you clueless divine planker

3 minutes ago, 4rehctawdrib said:

why are u trying to lie and say goobymuncher wasnt u l0000000000000l hahahahahahah angry cuz smited for divine by ur dad birdwatcher4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anger lvl broski #team_ten

LOL u really think goobiemunch is me? u must be very dizzy from the last slappage LOLOL. You can go ask any mod since im uid'd they can leak any alts i've used, and if u find "goobiemunch" in it, i will send u 2,5k$ through paypal Dizzy rat. l0l

2 minutes ago, Morbid said:

LMAO when you guys killed me @ crazy arch it was ele dagger and ele bow you clueless divine planker

why u tryna lie? EVEN if it was elemental weapons, so what? u kiddos use that daily too? L0L omfg u legit braindead af. Also, u didnt even last more than 15 seconds. Next time, learn to eat and f3 instead of suiciding to ur masters.

LOL u really think goobiemunch is me? u must be very dizzy from the last slappage LOLOL. You can go ask any mod since im uid'd they can leak any alts i've used, and if u find "goobiemunch" in it, i will send u 2,5k$ through paypal Dizzy rat. l0l

u are goobymunch l0la0la0l0a0la0l stop trying to hide behind alts i can tell by how u clueless u were that u are goobymunch u divine planker multipker l0l0l0al00a0000l00l. once again, thanks for the divine, it truly helps me a whole lot.

sincerely,

#team_ten

Lmao you wish it was only 13 seconds keep lying to your self you clueless divine planker 

5 minutes ago, 4rehctawdrib said:

u are goobymunch l0la0la0l0a0la0l stop trying to hide behind alts i can tell by how u clueless u were that u are goobymunch u divine planker multipker l0l0l0al00a0000l00l. once again, thanks for the divine, it truly helps me a whole lot.

sincerely,

#team_ten

Oh so i was mod on two accounts? Fix your braincells u lost pvmer, lmfa0. Talking about divines, thats all u use even vs elementals sri's delusional planker

Oh so i was mod on two accounts? Fix your braincells u lost pvmer, lmfa0. Talking about divines, thats all u use even vs elementals sri's delusional planker

ive never pvmed on a rsps ever in my life, im not like u l00000000000000000l. ur a spastic divine planker at the end of day and ur singles experience demonstrates this. thanks for the bank l00t bro!!! 

your friends,

#team_ten

2 minutes ago, 4rehctawdrib said:

ive never pvmed on a rsps ever in my life, im not like u l00000000000000000l. ur a spastic divine planker at the end of day and ur singles experience demonstrates this. thanks for the bank l00t bro!!! 

your friends,

#team_ten

No one ever killed me in singles. I could careless what kind of fantasy you are writing, but man you must be a heated pvmer OLOLOl

#Kyledidthistoyou

No one ever killed me in singles. I could careless what kind of fantasy you are writing, but man you must be a heated pvmer OLOLOl

#Kyledidthistoyou

aforementioned, check OP for u dying for divine l00000000000000000l. ur about as clueless as they come thanx for divine plank monkey pm batong for a way out cya retard anger lvl

love,

#team_ten

4 minutes ago, 4rehctawdrib said:

aforementioned, check OP for u dying for divine l00000000000000000l. ur about as clueless as they come thanx for divine plank monkey pm batong for a way out cya retard anger lvl

love,

#team_ten

You must be legit braindead as fuck. Mindstate would notice if it was me, cuz i dont die.

You must be legit braindead as fuck. Mindstate would notice if it was me, cuz i dont die.

not as braindead as u when u thought it was a smart idea to run multi lines l0l0la0sd0asdla0sdl0al0000000l. my goon mindstate said it was u smh why u gotta lie for bor u planked for a divine to ur master -- birdwatcher4!!!!!!!

urs truly -- team_ten ambassador,

birdwatcher4

not as braindead as u when u thought it was a smart idea to run multi lines l0l0la0sd0asdla0sdl0al0000000l. my goon mindstate said it was u smh why u gotta lie for bor u planked for a divine to ur master -- birdwatcher4!!!!!!!

urs truly -- team_ten ambassador,

birdwatcher4

Image lying on a videogame just to make ur clan look good. God faith never dies. simple as that. :)

Yours truly,

Your allah.

Image lying on a videogame just to make ur clan look good. God faith never dies. simple as that. :)

Yours truly,

Your allah.

not lying telling the truth u wanna lie so bad b/c its embarassing u planked to birdwatcher4 and the rest of the goons pm4awayout pvmer planker divine pker planker l0l0l0l0 thanx for divine next time make sure u know what ur doing planker monkey thans for bank it truly helps me out a lot

ur therapist,

birdwatcher4

not lying telling the truth u wanna lie so bad b/c its embarassing u planked to birdwatcher4 and the rest of the goons pm4awayout pvmer planker divine pker planker l0l0l0l0 thanx for divine next time make sure u know what ur doing planker monkey thans for bank it truly helps me out a lot

ur therapist,

birdwatcher4

Imagine lieing on a videogame cuz u know u can't compete vs the god. Everytime i asked u for 1v1, u acted like u were afk. U know i cockslap u to coma isle, everyone knows this. Your team-mates called u a retard for using divine against elementals sri, smfh.

Imagine lieing on a videogame cuz u know u can't compete vs the god. Everytime i asked u for 1v1, u acted like u were afk. U know i cockslap u to coma isle, everyone knows this. Your team-mates called u a retard for using divine against elementals sri, smfh.

ll00l000l0a000l00 keep lying to urself to make urself feel good about planking for a divine ahahhahahaha l0l0l00l000l0l0l0l0l0l0ll00l0l0l0l0l. you've never asked me for a 1v1, and im always at graveyard dragons :-). matter of fact, we gl anytime u want in hybrid/nh so u can plank to ur master birdwatcher4 again k9kk9k9

ur master,

birdwatcher4 

ll00l000l0a000l00 keep lying to urself to make urself feel good about planking for a divine ahahhahahaha l0l0l00l000l0l0l0l0l0l0ll00l0l0l0l0l. you've never asked me for a 1v1, and im always at graveyard dragons :-). matter of fact, we gl anytime u want in hybrid/nh so u can plank to ur master birdwatcher4 again k9kk9k9

ur master,

birdwatcher4 

Another slave copying god faith's insults JAJAJAJ i mean alot to you L0RLF0RLF

Why did u never pipe up when i wasnt uid banned retard? nigga i make u cut your wrists whenever i teleport in wilderness, u insta tp out with ur divine nh delusional planker.

3 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Another slave copying god faith's insults JAJAJAJ i mean alot to you L0RLF0RLF

Why did u never pipe up when i wasnt uid banned retard? nigga i make u cut your wrists whenever i teleport in wilderness, u insta tp out with ur divine nh delusional planker.

l0las0dl0sdl0asdl0asl00la0d imagine lying this much to urself. u may as well grab a rope and kill urself by now smh. ur a useless multipking pvming planker who planked for a divine pmforawayout thanks for bank loot bro next time dont die to the goons yes hahhahaha l0l0k9k9 never tped from any1 roflo0ll00l0l00ll00l00l00l000l 

XDXDXDXD,

birdwatcher4 (#team_ten ambassador)

l0las0dl0sdl0asdl0asl00la0d imagine lying this much to urself. u may as well grab a rope and kill urself by now smh. ur a useless multipking pvming planker who planked for a divine pmforawayout thanks for bank loot bro next time dont die to the goons yes hahhahaha l0l0k9k9 never tped from any1 roflo0ll00l0l00ll00l00l00l000l 

XDXDXDXD,

birdwatcher4 (#team_ten ambassador)

Read your post and take that from yourself. also imagine using divine in a sri vs elementals once u get tbed l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

#dizzyplankertoobadtonhwthoutdivine

Read your post and take that from yourself. also imagine using divine in a sri vs elementals once u get tbed l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

its called having singles experience, too bad u wouldnt know since ur too busy multi pking and pvming and planking for a divine l0l00l00l. matter of fact, the divine im using is the one i smited from u thanx for donation my son l0adl0asdl0a0ldl0l000l0ll00l0l0l0ll00ll0

the king,

birdwatcher4

its called having singles experience, too bad u wouldnt know since ur too busy multi pking and pvming and planking for a divine l0l00l00l. matter of fact, the divine im using is the one i smited from u thanx for donation my son l0adl0asdl0a0ldl0l000l0ll00l0l0l0ll00ll0

the king,

birdwatcher4

That's funny, cuz 1. i never died, 2. U been using that divine since u were accepted in team10 as a pj slave. LOL

That's funny, cuz 1. i never died, 2. U been using that divine since u were accepted in team10 as a pj slave. LOL

l0l9l999l99l9999l9l9ll00l00a0l0a0l0al why say its not u divine when it is lmfaoooooo thanx for ur divine btw i buried ur bones after u planked for ur divine to ur master birdwatcher4

l0l9l999l99l9999l9l9ll00l00a0l0a0l0al why say its not u divine when it is lmfaoooooo thanx for ur divine btw i buried ur bones after u planked for ur divine to ur master birdwatcher4

Keep making up lies. i undestand it tho, everyone is dreaming to kill faith pots but no1 succeeded to do so. :\ Too good for u retards, even with a trackpad. #1

Keep making up lies. i undestand it tho, everyone is dreaming to kill faith pots but no1 succeeded to do so. :\ Too good for u retards, even with a trackpad. #1

i dont make up lies i spek only facts check op for u planking for a divine to the goons pm morbid for a way out planker kanker retard spastic k9k999k99k9k9k

flash2: #team_ten did this to u!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

You use divine on raggaemen420 , so don't talk