Team 10

TEAM 10 OUTSMART & ANNIHILATE "TRIGG" FOR 35B

1 hour ago, Faith pots said:

I'm pretty sure you do slave for them. Why would they accept a pvmer in their singles clan ma nigga, they clearly using you like how they are using "morbid".

Rofl lmao Someone seems mad that there cc is getting Embarrassed on a daily, Not really sure on how there using me But whatever makes you feel better man you take this game way to serious rofl.

8 minutes ago, Morbid said:

Rofl lmao Someone seems mad that there cc is getting Embarrassed on a daily, Not really sure on how there using me But whatever makes you feel better man you take this game way to serious rofl.

Triggered cc is made for multi pking and team10 is still using divines vs some of them in singles. (idm, im staying out of this war inbetween the two clans, im friends with everyone except birdwatcher4 and aka21tap) Also, weren't u the one begging to join triggered? Clueless rat. Team10 are using you like a slave, wake up from coma degenerate, lmfao.

Edited by Faith pots

8 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Triggered cc is made for multi pking and team10 is still using divines vs some of them in singles. (idm, im staying out of this war inbetween the two clans, im friends with everyone except birdwatcher4 and aka21tap) Also, weren't u the one begging to join triggered? Clueless rat. Team10 are using you like a slave, wake up from coma degenerate, lmfao.

Obviously your brain dead, I never begged to Join Trigg rofl only reason i joined trigg at that time was cause of Few people i Used to pk with, You say your friends with Guys from team 10 But yet all you do is talk trash about them all lmao Fake friend you are lmao. Do you love to be fake Just so you can have friends on a Online game rofl.

Kinda glad you quit don't have to see your pathetic name on this server anymore rofl

#ClrdbyTeam10

#Triggneverhadachance

10 minutes ago, Morbid said:

Obviously your brain dead, I never begged to Join Trigg rofl only reason i joined trigg at that time was cause of Few people i Used to pk with, You say your friends with Guys from team 10 But yet all you do is talk trash about them all lmao Fake friend you are lmao. Do you love to be fake Just so you can have friends on a Online game rofl.

Kinda glad you quit don't have to see your pathetic name on this server anymore rofl

#ClrdbyTeam10

#Triggneverhadachance

The only ones i trashtalk, are aka21tap, birdwatcher4 and you. Cuz you niggas are clueless rats who getting used on a rsps LOL.

I know you are happy i am uidbanned / quit, cuz with me in the wilderness u didn't even have the balls to enter it. (you planked to us on a half tb at archeolist, and apparently that made u cut your wrists), don't come up with "i was in spawnies", cuz we all know ur reduced to spawnies cuz of triggered. Mr Ragelogger72. JAJAJ

If u want, i will just evade UID ban and we can have a go and i'll slap ur paki ass around like usual, fucking team10 mascotte.

Edited by Faith pots

3 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

The only ones i trashtalk, are aka21tap, birdwatcher4 and you. Cuz you niggas are clueless rats who getting used on a rsps LOL.

I know you are happy i quit, cuz with me in the wilderness u didn't even have the balls to enter it. (you planked to us on a half tb at archeolist, and apparently that made u cut your wrists), don't come up with "i was in spawnies", cuz we all know ur reduced to spawnies cuz of triggered. Mr Ragelogger72. JAJAJ

If u want, i will just evade UID ban and we can have a go and i'll slap ur paki ass around like usual, fucking team10 mascotte.

Rofl Planked At Crazy arch That was funny as fuck took 5 Guys trading off specs to kill me For few bm Grats, Yet 20 mins later we made 2 of your guys plank for There banks rofl get good and come back ill be waiting Oh.. forgot ur Uid banned cause your a Joke l0l.

Lmao, Whatever ever makes you feel better tho man

4 minutes ago, Morbid said:

Rofl Planked At Crazy arch That was funny as fuck took 5 Guys trading off specs to kill me For few bm Grats, Yet 20 mins later we made 2 of your guys plank for There banks rofl get good and come back ill be waiting Oh.. forgot ur Uid banned cause your a Joke l0l.

Lmao, Whatever ever makes you feel better tho man

If i'm a joke, why have u always been fanboying me? Explain.

If i'm a joke, why have u always been fanboying me? Explain.

Lmao Fanboying you? Nah Thats funny tho 

2 minutes ago, Morbid said:

Lmao Fanboying you? Nah Thats funny tho 

Everyone knows this. now ur fanboying mindstate, cuz u know i dont attack team10 (except for 3 people, i already mentioned them). Xciter and washmycat69 already been slapping ur members like a toy, so you can't say shit, lmfao.

36 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Everyone knows this. now ur fanboying mindstate, cuz u know i dont attack team10 (except for 3 people, i already mentioned them). Xciter and washmycat69 already been slapping ur members like a toy, so you can't say shit, lmfao.

Lmao why you make your self look like a joke xciter doesn't even know multi lines l0l

14 minutes ago, Morbid said:

Lmao why you make your self look like a joke xciter doesn't even know multi lines l0l

"doesn't even know multilines", you already forgot what we did to you? You're dizzy as fuck, stop talking like a pker, go back to pvming or pj pkers off so ur team mates can do a proper fall in, delusional slave LOL

45 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

"doesn't even know multilines", you already forgot what we did to you? You're dizzy as fuck, stop talking like a pker, go back to pvming or pj pkers off so ur team mates can do a proper fall in, delusional slave LOL

Lmao pjed each other trading specs while I was killing my self laughing rofl you kids are clueless, at least I know multi lines unlike half your cc

l000000000000000000l so much fkn anger lmfao faith pots ur a degenerate spitfuck random clueless shit nher and you've never beat me at nh or hybrid random avoider l0alsd0asld0l0 xheadxhunter aka zeplin98 ur trash at hybrid l1203l00l0l0l00l0l00 like ur rly bad.....rly...rly...rly....B A D l0l0adls000l0l0ll000ll0

flash2:wave: #TEAM_TEN DID THIS TO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM BATONG FOR A WAY OUT!!!!!

4 minutes ago, 4rehctawdrib said:

l000000000000000000l so much fkn anger lmfao faith pots ur a degenerate spitfuck random clueless shit nher and you've never beat me at nh or hybrid random avoider l0alsd0asld0l0 xheadxhunter aka zeplin98 ur trash at hybrid l1203l00l0l0l00l0l00 like ur rly bad.....rly...rly...rly....B A D l0l0adls000l0l0ll000ll0

flash2:wave: #TEAM_TEN DID THIS TO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM BATONG FOR A WAY OUT!!!!!

Josef, i have hella killpics on you, you'll be emberassed new fag. Imagine dying to a 32 barrage, fucking delusional pvmer l0l

2 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Josef, i have hella killpics on you, you'll be emberassed new fag. Imagine dying to a 32 barrage, fucking delusional pvmer l0l

this is not josef, this is ur dad -- birdwatcher4. u are my son and u got smited for a divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the donation my son

3 minutes ago, 4rehctawdrib said:

this is not josef, this is ur dad -- birdwatcher4. u are my son and u got smited for a divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the donation my son

I got smited for divine? I've never died to any of u plankers lmfao.

4 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Thanks for the divine again son lovely donations l0l  

God faith has spoken, ya all better stop bullying his lil ass

Trigg a bunch of leftovers from the old BS.

Btw f2p pig, did the slap feel good though?  Do you wanna keep on crying in pms about lost sets, if you keep begging ill give u nh lessons <3

Edited by refunt

4 minutes ago, Morbid said:

Thanks for the divine again son lovely donations l0l  

I'd love to see the killpics videos of me dying, LOL. Everyone knows i never die. I even went on an alt FULL SPAWNIES, tanked 6 of u shitters from kraken to easts and even made mindstate die to a rev when he tried to dh bomb. =D

Btw morbid, u know that u can't full tb on protect mage right? next time dont spam "FULLED" while the person is actually halfed Cx

Edited by Faith pots

6 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

nice lie goobymuncher planker u got bullied and smited for ur divine by birdwatcher4 and the rest of the goons lmfaoooaoaosoaoo. imagine getting smited for a divine in 2k17 nice singles experience random multi pker pvmer l0000000l when ur rdy to compete in singles, pm batong and he may give u a way out. thanks for the donation once again planker

4 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

I'd love to see the killpics videos of me dying, LOL. Everyone knows i never die. I even went on an alt FULL SPAWNIES, tanked 6 of u shitters from kraken to easts and even made mindstate die to a rev when he tried to dh bomb. =D

Btw morbid, u know that u can't full tb on protect mage right? next time dont spam "FULLED" while the person is actually halfed Cx

check OP post for u dying to a divine planker

2 minutes ago, 4rehctawdrib said:

check OP post for u dying to a divine planker

I have never died, and never will. Weren't u the shitter that uses divine in a sri vs elementals? LOL. Stay quiet delusional paki, ur a nobody.

5 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Thanks for your divine son "fulled" uid banned from server lel 

2 minutes ago, Morbid said:

Thanks for your divine son "fulled" uid banned from server lel 

Imagine making up lies to make urself look like a somebody, but you're still a nobody, EVEN if this nonsense was true.

You die in a half tb vs 3 players using claws as spec, are u that braindead to not be able to predict claw special attacks?

I have never died, and never will. Weren't u the shitter that uses divine in a sri vs elementals? LOL. Stay quiet delusional paki, ur a nobody.

why are u trying to lie and say goobymuncher wasnt u l0000000000000l hahahahahahah angry cuz smited for divine by ur dad birdwatcher4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anger lvl broski #team_ten