Team 10

TEAM 10 OUTSMART & ANNIHILATE "TRIGG" FOR 35B

Tbh this cringy af😱😂😂 wnb frontline video start and only 1kill in multi goh damn so good,nick should go back to dt edge pking

1 hour ago, imthiccc said:

Tbh this cringy af😱😂😂 wnb frontline video start and only 1kill in multi goh damn so good,nick should go back to dt edge pking

All these clowns got smacked by my 'multi' clan and they still have the face to post some irrelevant clips hahaha. They legit killed pvmers and made a "fall in" video on them. I mean, when i did that, that was ages ago + the pvmers were from the clan we were enemies against. But they find anyone they dont know and do a fall in on them and post them on youtube acting like they are good. 😂 😂 😂 😂 "mourinho" aka "sivir" was the only decent one in there, but they couldn't do shit to actual nhers. Infact, z7+pm 4 help planked for max sets most of the time and one of them also died for elder maul and he begged for giveback (yes they nh with ballista to elder maul) l0l.

27 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

All these clowns got smacked by my 'multi' clan and they still have the face to post some irrelevant clips hahaha. They legit killed pvmers and made a "fall in" video on them. I mean, when i did that, that was ages ago + the pvmers were from the clan we were enemies against. But they find anyone they dont know and do a fall in on them and post them on youtube acting like they are good. 😂 😂 😂 😂 "mourinho" aka "sivir" was the only decent one in there, but they couldn't do shit to actual nhers. Infact, z7+pm 4 help planked for max sets most of the time and one of them also died for elder maul and he begged for giveback (yes they nh with ballista to elder maul) l0l.

wow thx😔

1 hour ago, Faith pots said:

TCHING TCHANG TCHONG ZABAYRE EPARELANTOYE ZABAYRE

LOOOOOOL

Edited by jad1

51 minutes ago, bully said:

wow thx😔

I don't count you in their team. You too good for them. ;)

34 minutes ago, jad1 said:

TCHING TCHANG TCHONG ZABAYRE EPARELANTOYE ZABAYRE

LOOOOOOL

Ah elle t'a mis les menottes (ouais ouais)
Tu réponds plus aux potos (ouais ouais)
Elle fait la folle, elle fait la mac (ouais ouais)
En boite toute la night t'attends son appel

ZCCydVV.gif

9 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

I don't count you in their team. You too good for them. ;)

ZCCydVV.gif

lmao , i thought this song chinese , but its fucking french LOL

1 minute ago, jad1 said:

lmao , i thought this song chinese , but its fucking french LOL

I already told u it was french noob. xD

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Team 10 said:

Unkillable, Undefeatable, Untouchable, Undeniable, Incomprehensible. 

Don't forget Unbannable.

5 hours ago, goobymunch said:

Don't forget Unbannable.

^ Also don't forget about the planking you did for your elder maul in a nh fight against one of the worst nhers in my clan, @ronnie+alex. Y'all begged for the items back, honestly, it was hilarious. Anyways, done talking to these nobodies. #Beggermens #planktons.

On 12/12/2017 at 9:57 AM, goobymunch said:

Don't forget Unbannable.

On 12/12/2017 at 3:10 PM, Faith pots said:

^ Also don't forget about the planking you did for your elder maul in a nh fight against one of the worst nhers in my clan, @ronnie+alex. Y'all begged for the items back, honestly, it was hilarious. Anyways, done talking to these nobodies. #Beggermens #planktons.

None of us ever died to your pathetic clan, imagine literally being made not allowed to pk by people evading with vpn's.

2 time spawnpk champions

dumb afro niggers piping up but never doing shit😂 mindstate cleared from oldschool styled rsps cuz was too bad for foreign forces,nick edge pking on dt daily,says enough, idk rest of these dumb irrelevant kiddos, legit i would be embarassed posting video of rsps multi lure... Shiid nigga ur all 2017 pkers just like everyone else on spk

On 14-12-2017 at 12:45 PM, Team 10 said:

None of us ever died to your pathetic clan, imagine literally being made not allowed to pk by people evading with vpn's.

2 time spawnpk champions

Imagine not having the balls to attack me WHEN I WAS STANDING NEXT TO YOU ALL in wilderness. Y'all are 100% talk, but get slapped when it comes to real nhing. Also, explain how u planked to one of the worst nhers for elder maul? YOU HAD TO BEG HIM FOR RETURN, L0L! Illiterate, you are embarassing yourself. The only reason you 'barely' died cuz u spec tab in nh fights. Whenever u get down to 50 hp u panic and teleport out or get someone to rush for you.

ohyeah and ma nigga george clapped alex back to coma-stan, where he belongs. #Triggered

Edited by Faith pots

Rdy to take 1v1s vs team 10 wnb cringy kids pick rsps i come give u hands (quit 07 2weeks ago so thats why rsps)

Retard whales

16 minutes ago, imthiccc said:

Rdy to take 1v1s vs team 10 wnb cringy kids pick rsps i come give u hands (quit 07 2weeks ago so thats why rsps)

Retard whales

Bruh we should stop going hard on them, they will end up crying for giveback just as usual xD

20 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Bruh we should stop going hard on them, they will end up crying for giveback just as usual xD

😂😂 knew it if i challenge for 1v1 i get ignored.. Dumb apes

3 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

they though they can match the og's of the Server they wen't Abit 2much outa window :LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL:

Ikr lmfao. They legit thought they were something, yet they avoided to nh me and mickey. BAHAHHA

Ya all still going at it.
Mickey is friends with us and you never attacked us either. Reason we didn't attack you was because we knew you would rat us out. You are riding Ryan n Ramzi's dick like a greasy motherfucker

Edited by refunt

Also, you're banned Kylie Jenner, but you're still spending all your time on this shit replying to every forum thread you see? Wanna ride Their dick anymore eh? You proud finally having work eh? Nvm, you're not even getting paid. 

Edited by refunt

You dont make any sense batty boy. BTW, you're not the only one still playing spk