Team 10

TEAM 10 OUTSMART & ANNIHILATE "TRIGG" FOR 35B

2 hours ago, 4rehctawdrib said:

3t bank wont help save u from the great birdwatcher4 retard u will still get smashed in the forehead planker loc is graveyard drags we gl

ur my doggy,

birdwatcher4

tfw you call me a retard but say 'u will still get smashed in the forehead'? Please stop being such an illiterate dumb ass.

rofl and when i was unbanned you were a nobody/didn't even join so....

Edited by Doggy

9 hours ago, pj3r said:

Req thread closed from autisim randoms spamming 

Oh sorry I didn't realise this was your thread.

Edited by Team 10

https://gyazo.com/95234210d594a874affded190da37389

Is this actual bullshIT?

we agreed to fight when you came back and i told you to pm me once you were back, you proceed to never pm me and still talk as if i avoided you??? @Faith pots
@cp1337
http://prntscr.com/h099ae

If you look at the top text he says he aint on rn, if you look up in this thread ya all will see he said he would be on in 4-5 hours? You expect me to sit on server for 7 hours to wait for your ass???? You never pm'ed me that you were home wtf fam`?????

*edit*
https://gyazo.com/9c763242faf3969425122e3709fea4d7
THIS NIGGA SAYS KKZ AND GRIFFIN ARE THE ONLY PKERS WHO CAN COMPETE l0000000000000000000000000000ll0alwfefawfa 
Just to give you all an idea of who kkz is this is him

AND HERE IS A VIDEO OF FAITH POTS

Nigga im just waiting for an actual fight with you pming me once you're ''home''
Why do you have to keep lying to your team in order to look cool? Everyone knows you're a fucking egoistical rat with no fucking social life who cant NH for shit

Edited by refunt

13 hours ago, Doggy said:

tfw you call me a retard but say 'u will still get smashed in the forehead'? Please stop being such an illiterate dumb ass.

rofl and when i was unbanned you were a nobody/didn't even join so....

ur a retard king of all virgins ill smash u in ur 4head 4ner loc is graveyard drags we gl

fk off,

birdwatcher4

56 minutes ago, refunt said:

https://gyazo.com/95234210d594a874affded190da37389

Is this actual bullshIT?

we agreed to fight when you came back and i told you to pm me once you were back, you proceed to never pm me and still talk as if i avoided you??? @Faith pots
@cp1337
http://prntscr.com/h099ae

If you look at the top text he says he aint on rn, if you look up in this thread ya all will see he said he would be on in 4-5 hours? You expect me to sit on server for 7 hours to wait for your ass???? You never pm'ed me that you were home wtf fam`?????

*edit*
https://gyazo.com/9c763242faf3969425122e3709fea4d7
THIS NIGGA SAYS KKZ AND GRIFFIN ARE THE ONLY PKERS WHO CAN COMPETE l0000000000000000000000000000ll0alwfefawfa 
Just to give you all an idea of who kkz is this is him

AND HERE IS A VIDEO OF FAITH POTS

Nigga im just waiting for an actual fight with you pming me once you're ''home''
Why do you have to keep lying to your team in order to look cool? Everyone knows you're a fucking egoistical rat with no fucking social life who cant NH for shit

bro he wont fight you, he only fight kkz.

@refunt u called me to roatz, i stood there for 2 hours nhing some randoms waiting for u to log in, But ofcourse u didnt come, fucking suicider.

If you are going to call out, make sure ur there u degenerate LOL

Edited by cp1337

31 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

@refunt u called me to roatz, i stood there for 2 hours nhing some randoms waiting for u to log in, But ofcourse u didnt come, fucking suicider.

If you are going to call out, make sure ur there u degenerate LOL

Oh yeah sure, thats why you didn't pm me on discord about being online? What the fuck is wrong with you kidimage.png.e074fa4dee447c28db9734a442c069b7.png

6 minutes ago, refunt said:

Oh yeah sure, thats why you didn't pm me on discord about being online? What the fuck is wrong with you kidimage.png.e074fa4dee447c28db9734a442c069b7.png

You are obvously uneducated. "3-4 hours", i came online 3 hours after i pmed that and waited for u for 2 hours, u never logged in. meaning you are the avoider. Ever heard of "ESTIMATED TIME" randy oron? Anyways, u aint worth my time nobody, CIAO!

Edited by cp1337

7 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

You are obvously uneducated. "3-4 hours", i came online 3 hours after i pmed that and waited for u for 2 hours, u never logged in. meaning you are the avoider. Ever heard of "ESTIMATED TIME" randy oron? Anyways, u aint worth my time nobody, CIAO!

I told you multiple times to pm me, you never ever thought about giving me a discord message? i even asked for your roatz name but you never replied? are you really this spastic, take the L you delusional fuck, go back to your mental asylum please

3 minutes ago, refunt said:

I told you multiple times to pm me, you never ever thought about giving me a discord message? i even asked for your roatz name but you never replied? are you really this spastic, take the L you delusional fuck, go back to your mental asylum please

How are u still here, if i were u i'd kill myself since ur uneducated and dont know what estimated time means LOLOL

shoo and stop quoting ur master u degenerate. Go do something with ur life instead of playing roatz as a living, Caboose.

Same goes to ronnie aka z7 aka mindstate and po goes nh aka alex aka pm 4 help aka gay irl. Do something with your lives, like foreal. lolOLOLL lying over videogames to act like ur something.

Come fight me right now then? we all know you're home you fucking spastic

3 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

How are u still here, if i were u i'd kill myself since ur uneducated and dont know what estimated time means LOLOL

shoo and stop quoting ur master u degenerate. Go do something with ur life instead of playing roatz as a living, Caboose.

Same goes to ronnie aka z7 aka mindstate and po goes nh aka alex aka pm 4 help aka gay irl. Do something with your lives, like foreal. lolOLOLL lying over videogames to act like ur something.

3 minutes ago, refunt said:

Come fight me right now then? we all know you're home you fucking spastic

Ma nigga u think im gnna waste another 2 hours of an avoiding nobody? Piss off and stop quoting me as i said, aint gonna waste my time on randies like u.

7 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

Ma nigga u think im gnna waste another 2 hours of an avoiding nobody? Piss off and stop quoting me as i said, aint gonna waste my time on randies like u.

kyle

aka faith pots

aka sum ting wong

aka catjacklog34

aka les monnettes 

aka jaddzz mom

aka steggin

aka trigg______

aka raggaemen420

aka al queada 69

aka alankomaat

aka madison ivy

aka floyd

aka kyle n me

aka blow my pipe

aka houskitten

aka lumination

aka chinese slut

aka Lamborghini

aka nonamermen420

aka riffi

the list goes on for eternity....

Edited by Team 10

3 minutes ago, Team 10 said:

GOD KYLE

aka faith pots

aka sum ting wong (its "SUM TIN WONG), fucking dyslexic rat.

aka catjacklog34

aka les monnettes 

aka jaddzz mom

aka streggin  (orange cuz shared account)

aka trigg______

aka raggaemen420 (orange because its a shared account)

aka al queada 69 (orange because its a shared account)

aka alankomaat

aka madison ivy

aka floyd

aka kyle n me

aka blow my pipe (ITS "BLOWMYPIPE)

aka housekitten

aka lumination (UNEDUCATED, ALL I HAVE TO SAY TBH. "ILLUMINATION" was the name)

aka chinese slut

aka Lamborghini

aka nonamermen420 (i know it's hard to count, but this is 13 letter length delusional paki LOL. it's "NONAMERMEN42" BTW)

aka riffi

the list goes on for eternity....

Y'all look up to me and also, if ur gonna "LEAK" alternates, don't put random names in there. Don't lie over a videogame, it's not needed.

It's funny how full of spastics this cc has, I don't know what you are all trying to be, log into 07 and try to accomplish this, you faggots will get cleared before a single person knows who the fuck you are, this is just plain fucking stupid, and are you dumb enough to not even know that the Joker from Batman loses? meaning your team will lose? fucking braindead, you guys are plain retarded.

On 07/11/2017 at 2:37 PM, Juicy Report said:

It's funny how full of spastics this cc has, I don't know what you are all trying to be, log into 07 and try to accomplish this, you faggots will get cleared before a single person knows who the fuck you are, this is just plain fucking stupid, and are you dumb enough to not even know that the Joker from Batman loses? meaning your team will lose? fucking braindead, you guys are plain retarded.

Why are you mad? You're not a pker so I'm pretty sure we didn't kill you, are you looking out for your best mate gooby #LMFAO

On 20/11/2017 at 6:26 PM, PM 4 HELP said:

Why are you mad? You're not a pker so I'm pretty sure we didn't kill you, are you looking out for your best mate gooby #LMFAO

I'm not a Pker? I'm banned, obviously I can't PK dipshit, but you all seem like total brainless idiots, you flame a kill, which the person can't even retaliate, they are forced to try and tank, if he/she fights back they're only gonna get tagged as soon as he makes one of you idiots panic... #Lmfao Dipshit