Sign in to follow this  
Z75

Poison/Venom Instantly Hitting

I have noticed that if you are poisoned or venomed and you relog, it instantly hits so you are unable to do anything quickly.

In 07scape (don't know about RS3, but as this is a 07 remake, RS3 doesn't matter), if you are venomed or poisoned, you are able to stall the venom or poison by relogging and then running for a bit and then relog again and repeat.

I have lost my Korasi due to this bug and would like a refund as well as the poisoning effect be fixed like RS's.

edit: no refund on korasi. still would like poison to be fixed to prevent this to happen again

Edited by Z75

I have noticed that if you are poisoned or venomed and you relog, it instantly hits so you are unable to do anything quickly.

In 07scape (don't know about RS3, but as this is a 07 remake, RS3 doesn't matter), if you are venomed or poisoned, you are able to stall the venom or poison by relogging and then running for a bit and then relog again and repeat.

I have lost my Korasi due to this bug and would like a refund as well as the poisoning effect be fixed like RS's.

I heard that some kid got a korasi from a "pk". I was wondering if that was you who lost it to him?

I heard that some kid got a korasi from a "pk". I was wondering if that was you who lost it to him?

I don't know and that's another thing I was wondering. But if they see that someone has picked it up, then I can't do nothing about it.