Desired Staff Position: Mod/Helper/Support

Your Name: Trevor (Tweva is what my brother used to call me)

Your Location: I'm in Arkansas

Average Amount Of Gameplay: Weekdays 3-6 and Weekends 4-12 hours

Why Should I Receive This Position:

I have experience in these positions and i'm definitely a leader. I've been pretty much anything you can think of when it comes to rsps ranks. I'm slow to anger and quick to resolutions. I grew up in a house of 3 younger siblings and learned a life long skill thats still helps me today.... Patience. I know the ropes and how to do things by the book. I find more pleasure in helping others then doing things for them. My knowledge of runescape is massive i might as well be rswiki. I find my knowledge and the ability to help others is more valuable then anything else i can give. I learned this lesson in Runescape and still apply it to every day applications.

Staff Experience:

A.) Ritzscape (EOC/PK/PVM) Started as support, Then Mod, Then Head of Moderators

B.) Eroticscape (EOC/PK) Support

C.) Won't name because it's still running (PVM/EOC) Vip/Suppport

Rs/Rsps Experience: 

I've played Runescape since i was in elementary school. I'm maxed on Rs3 and stoped half way through Osrs. I'm confident in my knowledge of the game and would love to share it all. I was offered a player mod position in 2012 but was to young to accept. I had put my age as older then i really was because it wouldn't let me play. The age requirement was to high for me in elementary school ;p. I've played so many rsps it's not even funny. Most of which have either died or been shut down (so i guessed murdered) I consider myself Rswiki v2 and would love to also be SPKwiki.

Goals:

My goals are simple. I want to help. There is something about helping people that gives me a sense of satisfaction. Its the same feeling when you get that pet cerb drop. It feels great. I also have noticed that when i was a regular player i wasn't asked for help as often. I got to vip and next thing i know my pms blow up and i get asked for help all the time. That's why i'm applying for staff. I help when i can and do everything i can. Even going out of my way to show people stuff. The only thing is with rank comes acknowledgment. A crown next to my name will give me much more opportunity to help people. That being said a crown wont make a difference to me. I'll help regardless because that's who i am (a crown would just help).

Weaknesses:

My biggest weakness is forums i know. I love helping but i haven't been active on forums but i'm making that change now. I have plans for guides and other suggestion threads i'll be releasing soon. I also see my weakness being my Girlfriend and work. They're my first priority but besides that i'm committed to helping this server as i can.

If you have any questions feel free to message me in game or on forums.

Edited by Tweva
  • Like 1

Hey @Tweva

Awesome to see a new application! We are always looking for new staff and keep an eye out (eagle eye) in game to spot any decent players who would fit the job. Try to be active as possible in the help cc, yell and enjoy the game at the same time. You are doing a great job so far!

Best of luck!

Regards,
JP

• Thanks 1

No idea who you are, never seen you help. Might be the timezones? idk. 

Anyways, goodluck with your application and hope u will be more active on forums too.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, X King God X said:

Good luck! You must be good at helping since that forum avatar is my favorite anime!

What anime would that be?

Back to topic, great looking staff application you got there! I've seen you a good amount of times in game at vip or you helping out in help cc. I suggest you try and advertise you are helping, atleast once or twice every half an hour. Nothing too major, then you'll attract negative attention.

As for your forum activity, I know you just made your account but I know you have been here for much longer than that. Try and post more on the forums, post up some guides, say hello to new people, add feedback to updates, etc.

You're off to a great start, I've got me eye on you :) 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Kellatha said:

What anime would that be?

Back to topic, great looking staff application you got there! I've seen you a good amount of times in game at vip or you helping out in help cc. I suggest you try and advertise you are helping, atleast once or twice every half an hour. Nothing too major, then you'll attract negative attention.

As for your forum activity, I know you just made your account but I know you have been here for much longer than that. Try and post more on the forums, post up some guides, say hello to new people, add feedback to updates, etc.

You're off to a great start, I've got me eye on you :) 

My Hero Academic

Thanks for your opinion. I love positive and negative opinions of how people view me. It helps me know what to work on. @sally I don't personally see myself flaming anyone. Telling people no or explaining why i say no maybe... but never "flaming". That being said i'll keep an eye on what i say while i go into my competitive side and pk. :)

Edited by Tweva

Tweva! i vouch for you man, you helped me with some things and you gave me detailed info. IMO you would be a great staff member :) (i really just made an account on the forum just to reply to your application lol)

• Thanks 1

On 10/22/2017 at 7:33 PM, Prinzee said:

Tweva! i vouch for you man, you helped me with some things and you gave me detailed info. IMO you would be a great staff member :) (i really just made an account on the forum just to reply to your application lol)

Thank you very much. I try to be as helpful as possible. It's nice to know you went out of your way to thank me. Welcome to the forums there i s some fun threads out there. Check em out! :) 

Cya around

Sincerely,

Tweva 

Last I knew you were IP-banned on another server for rwt and heavy flaming. Ring any bells?:ph34r:

If past punishment doesn't really matter then, you're still just a staff hunter in my eyes

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Katt said:

Last I knew you were IP-banned on another server for rwt and heavy flaming. Ring any bells?:ph34r:

If past punishment doesn't really matter then, you're still just a staff hunter in my eyes

I've never been banned from a rsps. The worst I've dealt with was a jail for giving away to much wealth in one day because the server had a rule on it. 

Thanks for your opinion though. Describe a staff hunter as well please. (Don't want to make any assumptions if I can avoid it) I have no idea who you are so I'm boggled by the opinion you have on me.

Sincerely,

Tweva

@xheadhunterx please refrain from advertising your application on mine if you don't mind. It's like walking into McDonalds with a Taco Bell uniform on and waving a taco sign around lol.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tweva said:

@xheadhunterx please refrain from advertising your application on mine if you don't mind. It's like walking into McDonalds with a Taco Bell uniform on and waving a taco sign around lol.

Closing due to the unnecessary drama headhunter is provoking. and honestly doesn't even matter much because you already got the position anyway!

CONGRATULATIONS TWEVA  :D:D:D:D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1