Jean Paul

SpawnPk interview - Ryan, Ramzi, staff team and all other players!

SpawnPk interview - Ryan, Ramzi, staff team and all other players!
NOTE: I saw this topic on the second server of Ryan and liked the idea so copied it but edited questions. Please copy the questions and reply on the topic with answers added. Credits to "Wayne" for the idea and some questions.

Questions:

@Ryan - You're not obligated to answer them of course.

Spoiler
  • How many years have you been apart of the RSPS Community?
  • How did you come up with the idea creating your own RSPS?
  • How is SpawnPk doing and what are some future plans for it?
  • How many hours per week do you typically spend coding SpawnPk? 
  • How did you come up with your Username 'Ryan'?
  • Do you play any other games, aside from RSPS's/Runescape?
  • Do you have a full-time job, aside from RSPS's?
  • Do you have an avid Pking background? If so are you more a brid or melee pker?
  • Are you happy with the outcome of SpawnPk thus far?
  • Are you overwhelmed controlling 2 servers at a time?
  • What're your thoughts on the current Economic state of SpawnPk?
  • What are some nice updates you're working on but will take some time?
  • What is your ultimate SpawnPk goal before the end of 2017?

@Ramzi - You're not obligated to answer them of course.

Spoiler
  • How did you come up with your Username 'Ramzi'?
  • Where you from?
  • Do you have a full-time job, aside from RSPS's? (Yes/No)
  • Do you have an avid Pking background? If so are you more a brid or melee pker?
  • Are you as active as you wish to be? Anything slowing you down?
  • Are you overwhelmed Administrating 2 servers at a time?
  • Have you ever coded?

@Phenomenon - You're not obligated to answer them of course.

Spoiler
  • How long are you in the SpawnPk scene now?
  • How did you come up with your Username 'Phenomenal'?
  • Where you from?
  • Do you have any hobby or sports you play?
  • Are you still in high school/university? If so which course?
  • Have you ever been in a staff position before?
  • What made you start making youtube videos?
  • What's your preference to do on SpawnPk when you are online?
  • What do you like on SpawnPk?
  • What don't you like on SpawnPk?

@Casey - You're not obligated to answer them of course.

Spoiler
  • How did you come up with your Username 'Casey/Michaelmyers'?
  • Where you from?

@Kellatha - You're not obligated to answer them of course.

Spoiler
  • How did you come up with your Username 'Kellatha'?
  • Where you from?

@The aurora - You're not obligated to answer them of course.

Spoiler
  • How did you come up with your Username 'The aurora'?
  • Where you from?

@Jean Paul - You're not obligated to answer them of course.

Spoiler
  • How did you come up with your Username 'Jean Paul'?
  • Where you from?

@everyone else

Spoiler
  • How did you come up with your Username?
  • Where you from?

Answers:

Ryan
Ramzi
Phenomenon

Spoiler

How many years have you been apart of the RSPS Community?

• I can recall playing RSPS ever since i was a young boy, however, each server i have been on has always been short-lived (until now).

How long are you in the SpawnPk scene now?

• A little bit over a year now

How did you come up with your Username 'Phenomenon'?

• When picking a username, i just open up my mind and go with what comes to my mind. After that, i simply looked for a deeper meaning and it becomes apart of me.
  • I've changed my name so many times, and if it wasn't for my high position i would've continued to do so.

Where you from?

• The United States Of America.

Do you play any other games, aside from RSPS's/Runescape?

• As of right now, the only game i play is SpawnPK.

Do you have a full-time job, aside from RSPS's?

• I devote a majority of my free time into SpawnPK.

Do you have any hobby or sports you play?

• Basketball

Do you have an avid Pking background? If so are you more a brid or melee pker?

• PvP is what i am known for, i originally started out as an edge pker using creative styles, now i brid/nh a lot.

Are you still in high school/university? If so which course?

• High School.

Are you as active as you wish to be? Anything slowing you down?

• During the summer, my work hours consisted of 12 hour minimums, 16 hours being common, and even 20 hours when i was hyper.
  • Even though this has changed since my health issues are getting in more control, i don't like how busy school keeps me, as i'm not as active during the weekdays.

Are you happy with the outcome of SpawnPk thus far?

• A long way to go, but Ryan and Ramzi will always have my support.

Have you ever been in a staff position before?

• No, this is my first staff position ever. Such lack of experience yet so successful at what i do makes me a "Phenomenon".

What made you start making youtube videos?

• I've always been the type both IRL and in game to video tape myself. When i find myself really good at something, i like to record it and showcase it.

What's your preference to do on SpawnPk when you are online?

• I LOVE to interact with the community, you'll see me on the server yell a lot constantly communicating with everyone. This ranges from seeing how they are doing, making funny/weird statements, or seeing how they feel about current events on SpawnPK. Their opinions truly matter, and they deserve their voices to be heard. So i video tape their responses and talk to the owners about it.
  • Disciplinary Management is another big one i like to handle, if there's an issue of a scam etc, and an investigation needs to be conducted, i don't mind sitting for hours looking into it.
  • Other than staff duties, just jamming out to music and being a spaz while PKing (Moving fast/alot, clicking fast/alot) is so fun, it not only boosts my adrenaline but gives me somewhere to put it.

What do you like on SpawnPk?

• The community for sure, and the bond I've come to have with it. No amount of pixels, or anything else in this world will ever triumph over the bond i have with these players.

What don't you like on SpawnPk?

• Overall, just the custom items and how every hit is on steroids (We plan to fix this in the near future).
  • I prefer QoL updates over Content, this means i like fixing/tweaking things that need improvement but aren't necessarily an issue. Many players want content so some flaws are not prioritized because they aren't that serious of a matter.

What is your ultimate SpawnPk goal before the end of 2017?

• I'm pretty much satisfied with where i am and what's going on, all i'm focused on now is doing anything and everything to make Ryan and Ramzi happy and comfortable with the large amount of responsibility they already have. I hope to get a higher position, although i'm already at the maximum position anyone has ever received. I want to do what no other staff has done before on here. Sadly, the position i mention comes with heaps of new commands/powers, so it's on standby. Just the title alone i could work with though.

Casey

Spoiler

How many years have you been apart of the RSPS Community? A player almost a year, and being a staff member i believe a few months now. 

How long are you in the SpawnPk scene now? about a year. 

How did you come up with your Username 'Casey/Michaelmyers'? Casey is my real name, and michaelmyers is my favorite character from the Halloween series. Really the only movie i tend to watch. 

Where you from? Georgia

Do you play any other games, aside from RSPS's/Runescape? Minecraft(pc) and skate 3(xbox 360). 

Do you have a full-time job, aside from RSPS's? No i don't, i spend most of my time on SPK. 

Do you have any hobby or sports you play? Flying Rc planes, occasional fishing

Are you still in high school/university? If so which course? i graduated highschool a few years ago, currently not in any type of schooling. 

Are you as active as you wish to be? Anything slowing you down? i am as active as possible, things slowing me down would be, my mom in jail atm, after this incident, the timing will be exactly how i like.

Are you happy with the outcome of SpawnPk thus far? Very, We have come a very long way since i have been here. 

Have you ever been in a staff position before? i worked at the fairgrounds, but other Rsps's No i have not. 

What's your preference to do on SpawnPk when you are online? Help players, and pvm, rescently a lot of pking. 

What do you like on SpawnPk? The community, The staff position, The bosses and legendary pets. The staff team. 

What don't you like on SpawnPk? The prices for blood diamond items(375 diamonds for pet color accessory). The amount of bosses that can not be found outside of the dangerous wildy. Such as wildyworm, i want the stone but due to it being in the wildy, i dont pursue my interest in the infernal cape(i have one being loaned to me). 

What is your ultimate SpawnPk goal before the end of 2017? I want us to pass our max players online at one time, which is ''approx'' 310 players(highest so far). To get promoted. 

Kellatha
The Aurora

Spoiler

How many years have you been apart of the RSPS Community: Its just passed 8 years

How long are you in the SpawnPk scene now: I joined spawnpk from Ryan's previous servers roughly a week after spawnpk opened so I've been here over two years on and off.

How did you come up with your Username 'The aurora'?: Named after the star system and a warship in the SIFI TV series "stairgate Atlantis".

Where you from?: A tiny Island at the bottom of the Uk called the Isle of Wight.

Do you play any other games, aside from RSPS's/Runescape?: I have an PS4 so Call of duty and assassins creed I'm quite into.

Do you have a full-time job, aside from RSPS's? I'm in the UK Police

Do you have any hobby or sports you play? I'm heavily into my gym but before that I played a lot of golf and I sailed small boats.

Are you still in high school/university? If so which course?: I am also attending university, studying law, policing and crowd psychology.

Are you as active as you wish to be? Anything slowing you down?: My job, university, a girlfriend and the occasional log-in to 07. I am also staff on ryansother server so I swap between the two.

Are you happy with the outcome of SpawnPk thus far? I think Ryan's done well on this server to create a harmonious balance. Obviously a winning combination with the 218 players we had on last night. Over the two years there's been so many staff come and gone but they've all been good choices in one way or another. Looking forward to this next update the most!

Have you ever been in a staff position before? I've staffed 3/4 of Ryans other servers over my almost 6 years of loyalty but apart from that I have staffed on other servers but never stayed long.

What's your preference to do on SpawnPk when you are online? Pk with @Jean Paul's team the elementals. ::topic 6776 (in-game). The sense of camaraderie is unrivalled now I've played so long, hopefully this next update will only encourage this passion for my self and the rest of spawnpk.

What do you like on SpawnPk? How custom spawnpk is, any build you've ever dreamt of on real runescape is achievable here on spawnpk. Its where dreams come to be made.

What don't you like on SpawnPk? How toxic certain players can be. It really disappoints me how quickly arguing can break out.

What is your ultimate SpawnPk goal before the end of 2017? To continue fighting the good fight. Hopefully being a main player in the #1 multi clan.

Jean Paul

Spoiler

I'm in the pk scene since 2014 but left for a while and returned march 2017. I'm happy I did cause SPK Is one hell of an epic journey so far!

I joined June 2017 if I'm not mistaken. After getting elemental completionist cape I became Server support 10th of September and got promoted to moderator 5th of October.

How did you come up with your Username 'Jean Paul'?
Jean Paul is my real name. I've always used it during my adventures in the RSPS community. Most people just call me JP or Jean.

Where you from?
I'm from Belgium which is known for its waffles, chocolate and the french fries! Oh, and Manneken pis. (Look it up)

Fifa17 and that's all. I like to stay with one game and complete it as fast as possible.

Yes, I have a fulltime job along with my sports career but I can choose my hours very easily so sometimes I work 5 hours a day and sometimes 20 hours a day. I do have a very strict program Like I always get up at 5:30 am, eat breakfast, do my workout, shower and change, do my personal emails and then work related things.

I'm a fanatic hockey player which I have to train for 6 days out of 7. The sort training depends on the schedule we get every week.

No, I'm graduated and have a fulltime job/sports career.

I'm happy with my activity and try to keep it like this. 

yes. I do like the server big time and It will only get better in the future but we still have a long road ahead and I'm here to support it in every possible way I can. I hope to get more involved regarding content and updates but we will see what the future brings. (Not programming but working out ideas)

Have you ever been in a staff position before?
Yes, I've had my own server for over a year back in 2014 but not going into detail.

I'm running a clan #elementals so most of the time I'll be pking when not handling issues or tickets. When I'm not online I'm always on the forums.

It's variety and a wide range of options together with the frequent updates. I like the customs, the community and the staff team atm is rock solid. :x

The goals on the long term are too short and not satisfying enough. Sadly it get's very repetitive. This is my only complaint at the moment.

Achieving my own doppelganger pet! Secondly, maintaining the servers safety and players satisfaction where I think we still have room for improvements. A lot. 

Everyone else

Spoiler

@spirit soul1

Spoiler
  • How many years have you been apart of the RSPS Community? 6 years
  • How long are you in the SpawnPk scene now? like 2 years
  • How did you come up with your Username? from my brain
  • Where you from? united states of america
  • Do you play any other games, aside from RSPS's/Runescape? only rsps
  • Do you have a full-time job, aside from RSPS's? yes
  • Do you have any hobby or sports you play? Swimming , basketball
  • Are you still in high school/university? If so which course? university
  • Are you as active as you wish to be? Anything slowing you down? my job slow me down
  • What's your preference to do on SpawnPk when you are online? Pking , Pvming
  • What do you like on SpawnPk? Duel , pvming
  • What don't you like on SpawnPk? Gamble some times
  • What is your ultimate SpawnPk goal before the end of 2017? 2 Get rich as before

others

I'm in the pk scene since 2014 but left for a while and returned march 2017. I'm happy I did cause SPK Is one hell of an epic journey so far!

I joined June 2017 if I'm not mistaken. After getting elemental completionist cape I became Server support 10th of September and got promoted to moderator 5th of October.

Jean Paul is my real name. I've always used it during my adventures in the RSPS community. Most people just call me JP or Jean.

Where you from?
I'm from Belgium which is known for its waffles, chocolate and the french fries! Oh, and Manneken pis. (Look it up)

Fifa17 and that's all. I like to stay with one game and complete it as fast as possible.

Yes, I have a fulltime job along with my sports career but I can choose my hours very easily so sometimes I work 5 hours a day and sometimes 20 hours a day. I do have a very strict program Like I always get up at 5:30 am, eat breakfast, do my workout, shower and change, do my personal emails and then work related things.

I'm a fanatic hockey player which I have to train for 6 days out of 7. The sort training depends on the schedule we get every week.

yes. I do like the server big time and It will only get better in the future but we still have a long road ahead and I'm here to support it in every possible way I can. I hope to get more involved regarding content and updates but we will see what the future brings. (Not programming but working out ideas)

Yes, I've had my own server for over a year back in 2014 but not going into detail.

I'm running a clan #elementals so most of the time I'll be pking when not handling issues or tickets. When I'm not online I'm always on the forums.

It's variety and a wide range of options together with the frequent updates. I like the customs, the community and the staff team atm is rock solid. :x

The goals on the long term are too short and not satisfying enough. Sadly it get's very repetitive. This is my only complaint at the moment.

Achieving my own doppelganger pet! Secondly, maintaining the servers safety and players satisfaction where I think we still have room for improvements. A lot. 

• How many years have you been apart of the RSPS Community? 6 years
  • How long are you in the SpawnPk scene now? like 2 years
  • How did you come up with your Username? from my brain
  • Where you from? united states of america
  • Do you play any other games, aside from RSPS's/Runescape? only rsps
  • Do you have a full-time job, aside from RSPS's? yes
  • Do you have any hobby or sports you play? Swimming , basketball
  • Are you still in high school/university? If so which course? university
  • Are you as active as you wish to be? Anything slowing you down? my job slow me down
  • What's your preference to do on SpawnPk when you are online? Pking , Pvming
  • What do you like on SpawnPk? Duel , pvming
  • What don't you like on SpawnPk? Gamble some times
  • What is your ultimate SpawnPk goal before the end of 2017? 2 Get rich as before

How many years have you been apart of the RSPS Community: Its just passed 8 years

How long are you in the SpawnPk scene now: I joined spawnpk from Ryan's previous servers roughly a week after spawnpk opened so I've been here over two years on and off.

How did you come up with your Username 'The aurora'?: Named after the star system and a warship in the SIFI TV series "stairgate Atlantis".

Where you from?: A tiny Island at the bottom of the Uk called the Isle of Wight.

Do you play any other games, aside from RSPS's/Runescape?: I have an PS4 so Call of duty and assassins creed I'm quite into.

Do you have a full-time job, aside from RSPS's? Police

Do you have any hobby or sports you play? I'm heavily into my gym but before that I played a lot of golf and I sailed small boats.

Are you still in high school/university? If so which course?: I am also attending university, studying law, policing and crowd psychology.

Are you as active as you wish to be? Anything slowing you down?: My job, university, a girlfriend and the occasional log-in to 07. I am also staff on ryans other server so I swap between the two.

Are you happy with the outcome of SpawnPk thus far? I think Ryan's done well on this server to create a harmonious balance. Obviously a winning combination with the 218 players we had on last night. Over the two years there's been so many staff come and gone but they've all been good choices in one way or another. Looking forward to this next update the most!

Have you ever been in a staff position before? I've staffed 3/4 of Ryans other servers over my almost 6 years of loyalty but apart from that I have staffed on other servers but never stayed long.

What's your preference to do on SpawnPk when you are online? Pk with @Jean Paul's team the elementals. ::topic 6776 (in-game). The sense of camaraderie is unrivalled now I've played so long, hopefully this next update will only encourage this passion for my self and the rest of spawnpk.

What do you like on SpawnPk? How custom spawnpk is, any build you've ever dreamt of on real runescape is achievable here on spawnpk. Its where dreams come to be made.

What don't you like on SpawnPk? How toxic certain players can be. It really disappoints me how quickly arguing can break out.

Gambling/ Duelling I don't like either as it often leads to scamming.

What is your ultimate SpawnPk goal before the end of 2017? To continue fighting the good fight. Hopefully being a main player in the #1 multi clan.

How many years have you been apart of the RSPS Community? A player almost a year, and being a staff member i believe a few months now. 

How long are you in the SpawnPk scene now? about a year. 

How did you come up with your Username 'Casey/Michaelmyers'? Casey is my real name, and michaelmyers is my favorite character from the Halloween series. Really the only movie i tend to watch. 

Where you from? Georgia

Do you play any other games, aside from RSPS's/Runescape? Minecraft(pc) and skate 3(xbox 360). 

Do you have a full-time job, aside from RSPS's? No i don't, i spend most of my time on SPK. 

Do you have any hobby or sports you play? Flying Rc planes, occasional fishing

Are you still in high school/university? If so which course? i graduated highschool a few years ago, currently not in any type of schooling. 

Are you as active as you wish to be? Anything slowing you down? i am as active as possible, things slowing me down would be, my mom in jail atm, after this incident, the timing will be exactly how i like.

Are you happy with the outcome of SpawnPk thus far? Very, We have come a very long way since i have been here. 

Have you ever been in a staff position before? i worked at the fairgrounds, but other Rsps's No i have not. 

What's your preference to do on SpawnPk when you are online? Help players, and pvm, rescently a lot of pking. 

What do you like on SpawnPk? The community, The staff position, The bosses and legendary pets. The staff team. 

What don't you like on SpawnPk? The prices for blood diamond items(375 diamonds for pet color accessory). The amount of bosses that can not be found outside of the dangerous wildy. Such as wildyworm, i want the stone but due to it being in the wildy, i dont pursue my interest in the infernal cape(i have one being loaned to me). 

What is your ultimate SpawnPk goal before the end of 2017? I want us to pass our max players online at one time, which is ''approx'' 310 players(highest so far). To get promoted. 

• I can recall playing RSPS ever since i was a young boy, however, each server i have been on has always been short-lived (until now).

• A little bit over a year now

How did you come up with your Username 'Phenomenon'?

• When picking a username, i just open up my mind and go with what comes to my mind. After that, i simply looked for a deeper meaning and it becomes apart of me.
  • I've changed my name so many times, and if it wasn't for my high position i would've continued to do so.

Where you from?

• The United States Of America.

• As of right now, the only game i play is SpawnPK.

• I devote a majority of my free time into SpawnPK.

• Basketball

Do you have an avid Pking background? If so are you more a brid or melee pker?

• PvP is what i am known for, i originally started out as an edge pker using creative styles, now i brid/nh a lot.

• High School.

• During the summer, my work hours consisted of 12 hour minimums, 16 hours being common, and even 20 hours when i was hyper.
  • Even though this has changed since my health issues are getting in more control, i don't like how busy school keeps me, as i'm not as active during the weekdays.

• A long way to go, but Ryan and Ramzi will always have my support.

Have you ever been in a staff position before?

• No, this is my first staff position ever. Such lack of experience yet so successful at what i do makes me a "Phenomenon".

What made you start making youtube videos?

• I've always been the type both IRL and in game to video tape myself. When i find myself really good at something, i like to record it and showcase it.

• I LOVE to interact with the community, you'll see me on the server yell a lot constantly communicating with everyone. This ranges from seeing how they are doing, making funny/weird statements, or seeing how they feel about current events on SpawnPK. Their opinions truly matter, and they deserve their voices to be heard. So i video tape their responses and talk to the owners about it.
  • Disciplinary Management is another big one i like to handle, if there's an issue of a scam etc, and an investigation needs to be conducted, i don't mind sitting for hours looking into it.
  • Other than staff duties, just jamming out to music and being a spaz while PKing (Moving fast/alot, clicking fast/alot) is so fun, it not only boosts my adrenaline but gives me somewhere to put it.

• The community for sure, and the bond I've come to have with it. No amount of pixels, or anything else in this world will ever triumph over the bond i have with these players.

• Overall, just the custom items and how every hit is on steroids (We plan to fix this in the near future).
  • I prefer QoL updates over Content, this means i like fixing/tweaking things that need improvement but aren't necessarily an issue. Many players want content so some flaws are not prioritized because they aren't that serious of a matter.

• I'm pretty much satisfied with where i am and what's going on, all i'm focused on now is doing anything and everything to make Ryan and Ramzi happy and comfortable with the large amount of responsibility they already have. I hope to get a higher position, although i'm already at the maximum position anyone has ever received. I want to do what no other staff has done before on here. Sadly, the position i mention comes with heaps of new commands/powers, so it's on standby. Just the title alone i could work with though.

• How many years have you been apart of the RSPS Community? Idek. When z bow was like 100b or some shit
  • How did you come up with the idea creating your own RSPS? Because im bill gates.
  • How is SpawnPk doing and what are some future plans for it? SpawnPK is ez
  • How many hours per week do you typically spend coding SpawnPk? Took me about 14 days
  • How did you come up with your Username 'Ryan'? Because im actually black, but wanted to be a white 14 year old boy.
  • Do you play any other games, aside from RSPS's/Runescape? Pornhub Surveys
  • Do you have a full-time job, aside from RSPS's? Male Stripper
  • Did you ever own any other RSPS's aside from SpawnPK/Runex? I'm an RSPS Veteran myself, just curious if I ever played one of your discontinued servers. Yes I played this one server called spawnpk, was good was good.
  • Do you have an avid Pking background? If so are you more a brid or melee pker? Im a full time Autobot.
  • Are you happy with the outcome of SpawnPk thus far? Remove tp
  • Are you overwhelmed controlling 2 servers at a time? I get my slaves to do it
  • What're your thoughts on the current Economic state of SpawnPk? Remove tp
  • What are some nice updates you're working on but will take some time? Clanwars #Trigg
  • What is your ultimate SpawnPk goal before the end of 2017? Free Courtney Free Courtney Free Courtney Free Courtney  Get unbanned

I got a question for Jean Paul that everyone been wondering. Ask without lying.

Did you made Elemental just for a support on your staff application since when you hit 60 you made a staff application?

12 hours ago, Jean Paul said:

Where you from?

I like ur answers jean

• How many years have you been apart of the RSPS Community? joined RSPS in 2008, but real rs since around 2k6.
  • How long are you in the SpawnPk scene now? 2k15.
  • How did you come up with your Username? Using my braincells...?
  • Where you from? Netherlands.
  • Do you play any other games, aside from RSPS's/Runescape? Abuseyourpower game, owned by the aurora.
  • Do you have a full-time job, aside from RSPS's? Mind your own business.
  • Do you have any hobby or sports you play? Soccer. 
  • Do you have an avid Pking background? If so are you more a brid or melee pker? Everything, im the most complete pker u've ever seen.
  • Are you still in high school/university? If so which course? -
  • Are you as active as you wish to be? Anything slowing you down?  I have alot of spare time left after SS - Gym , so yes im active.
  • What's your preference to do on SpawnPk when you are online? Slapping every trashtalker.
  • What do you like on SpawnPk? Slapping every trashtalker.
  • What don't you like on SpawnPk? The abusive staffmembers.
  • What is your ultimate SpawnPk goal before the end of 2017? Getting rid of the abusers.

Edited by Faith pots

Hide contents
  • How many years have you been apart of the RSPS Community?     Ever since I was a little kid. Around 9+years
  • How long are you in the SpawnPk scene now? Ever since The duel arena came out
  • How did you come up with your Username? First my name was oiler113, first username ever (first dog was oiler). Then Taylor, Tyler was taken(irl name), then oiler my dog died and I was an emotional fuck boi so I changed my names to doggy and it stuck.
  • Where you from? Ft lauderdale
  • Do you play any other games, aside from RSPS's/Runescape? Used to play csgo, h1z1 kotk
  • Do you have a full-time job, aside from RSPS's? No, I have a part time job as a soccer ref tho
  • Do you have any hobby or sports you play? Video games, I LOVE bowling, used to be an amazing baseball player (was in travel ball until the fucking daddy ball kids showed up; thus causing me to quit forever), I like golf.
  • Do you have an avid Pking background? If so are you more a brid or melee pker? Merle high risk
  • Are you still in high school/university? If so which course? High school junior
  • Are you as active as you wish to be? Anything slowing you down? Am not as active as I'd like, slowing me down? Probably being banned.
  • What's your preference to do on SpawnPk when you are online? PVP, gamble, talk to kellanoob etc
  • What do you like on SpawnPk? Gambling, my bank, the funny toxic kids, friends, uniqueness 
  • What don't you like on SpawnPk? Not a lot of girl, the loading time is long af, the loading screen is weird if you open in public. ( from my memories I don't evade kappa)
  • What is your ultimate SpawnPk goal before the end of 2017? Get unbanned and clean shawn4477. K3k
  •