Mindstate

Dead Wildy.

Suggestions :

- Create an automatic Server tournament system, chooses randomly what style, Winner gets a prize.

- Add Pk titles.

- Remove Divine, Mini Me Pet. (What's the Point of having that on a Pk server)

- Decrease the venom, it is way too op for new people who are trying the server out. (Insta 10s? Come on.)

- Make Clan + Deep Solo Pking more interesting.

- REMOVE the 'MARKETPLACE' it has ruined the whole fucking economy. Everyone's underpaying ea other. Bonds were 10b ea at one point? Nobody's going to donate for 10b?

- Automatic Global Lottery (NPC) @ Home, Where everyone can deposit money, Server takes 20% of total.

Graveyard is location for those who don't like my suggestions.

#Team 10

6 minutes ago, Mindstate said:

- Create an automatic Server tournament system, chooses randomly what style, Winner gets a prize.  Ryan working on this. (that's what he said) so yeah. 

- Add Pk titles.   Yes, already suggested this 3 times add this shit.

- Remove Divine, Mini Me Pet. (What's the Point of having that on a Pk server)  Please do. Or make it only able to use at 40+ wilderness. (for multi)

- Decrease the venom, it is way too op for new people who are trying the server out. (Insta 10s? Come on.)   Kinda agree on this.

- Make Clan + Deep Solo Pking more interesting.   +10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

- REMOVE the 'MARKETPLACE' it has ruined the whole fucking economy. Everyone's underpaying ea other. Bonds were 10b ea at one point? Nobody's going to donate for 10b?     Not sure about this, idc about the economy tbh. LEL

- Automatic Global Lottery (NPC) @ Home, Where everyone can deposit money, Server takes 20% of total.    yes.

Answer in quote derp. ;)

Edited by Faith pots

5 hours ago, Mindstate said:

Suggestions :

- Create an automatic Server tournament system, chooses randomly what style, Winner gets a prize. Support 100%

- Add Pk titles. Support x1000

- Remove Divine, Mini Me Pet. (What's the Point of having that on a Pk server) Lmao Get Rid of them would love to see kids tank then

- Decrease the venom, it is way too op for new people who are trying the server out. (Insta 10s? Come on.) I guess dosent bother me

- Make Clan + Deep Solo Pking more interesting. +69696969696969696969699696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969 Plz do

- REMOVE the 'MARKETPLACE' it has ruined the whole fucking economy. Everyone's underpaying ea other. Bonds were 10b ea at one point? Nobody's going to donate for 10b? Said this from Day 1 it was added lmao, Eco is Fucked more then ever before lol

- Automatic Global Lottery (NPC) @ Home, Where everyone can deposit money, Server takes 20% of total. Can't be that hard to implement Lets do it

Graveyard is location for those who don't like my suggestions.

#Team 10

Thoughts inside Quotations

8 hours ago, Mindstate said:

- Create an automatic Server tournament system, chooses randomly what style, Winner gets a prize. Sure I suppose, could be making dh tournaments, f2p tourneys, etc.

- Add Pk titles. I actually dont mind this, a server i used to play before had a title system in front of your name that would change depending on the amount of kills you had in pvp.

- Remove Divine, Mini Me Pet. (What's the Point of having that on a Pk server) I don't mind divine getting removed, but mini me? So many items are going to get hurt from this like all the mini me economy, shadow pets, and doppelganger would be out of luck. I don't support mini me's 10% defense bonus getting removed. There are perks that also increase or decrease the defense, those are wonderful and are a double edged sword because if you want to have increased damage, you take more, and vice versa.

- Decrease the venom, it is way too op for new people who are trying the server out. (Insta 10s? Come on.) Pretty sure venom starts off with 8, then 10, then 12 and so on. Perhaps adding in venom immunity for new players for their first 50 kills? Anti-venoms do exist, and so do serpentines, etc. lol

- Make Clan + Deep Solo Pking more interesting. Sure I guess, clan wars is on its way so you guys can calm down flaming each other and who is better on yell 24-7 lol

- REMOVE the 'MARKETPLACE' it has ruined the whole fucking economy. Everyone's underpaying ea other. Bonds were 10b ea at one point? Nobody's going to donate for 10b? I do like that, turn it off for a good while like weeks and then later after that, like a month or two.

- Automatic Global Lottery (NPC) @ Home, Where everyone can deposit money, Server takes 20% of total. Ehh, I prefer a lottery system where everyone pays cash, and every set amount of bags is an entry ticket. This would be a good time to spread out the rares of the economy like charmed/lava/water/enchanted phat, or massive amounts of blood diamonds like 500/1000 or blood money 5000/25000

Thoughts inside the quote.

38 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Remove Divine, Mini Me Pet. (What's the Point of having that on a Pk server) I don't mind divine getting removed, but mini me? So many items are going to get hurt from this like all the mini me economy, shadow pets, and doppelganger would be out of luck. I don't support mini me's 10% defense bonus getting removed. There are perks that also increase or decrease the defense, those are wonderful and are a double edged sword because if you want to have increased damage, you take more, and vice versa.

People run around in wildy with Divine + Mini Me? That's not fun, is it? We already have a Dinh's Bulwark ingame? Come on guys.

I have complete support for removing divine \ mini me  as these are for just staying alive why?? At least Dinh is 2 handed and you can't prod swamp \ ele cbow

The wilderness is not dead its the most active its been for some time, these bots give people something to kill and has made even pure pking active 24-7 with people farming the bots LOL.

No support for automatic tournaments

Venom is indead very strong I dont know what to do about it

market place is not the reason for bonds changing prices

1. People have to buy them for IRL money
  2. Then they choose a price to sell them
  3. People buy them
  4. Multi voters

Bots suggestions

• (Can't get leeched)
  • Use real spec weapons ags\claws
  • Drop blood money at a chance what (TI) said 2/5 I think is reasonable
  • Prayer working for pure bots

Edited by pj3r

this game is built on customs, fused pets. how are you going to take away part of the game. if you're mad about people using those items get some money so you could afford them. So you could use them.

15 hours ago, gfbank said:

this game is built on customs, fused pets. how are you going to take away part of the game. if you're mad about people using those items get some money so you could afford them. So you could use them.

I'll think of an epic pet that has a percentage to ignore defense boosts including divine, mini me, but excluding vampiric defense(blood perks).

- Create an automatic Server tournament system, chooses randomly what style, Winner gets a prize.
Yes, Suggested this as well.

- Add Pk titles.
Yes!

No, it's a private server for something. If I don't like these I'll go back to osrs.

- Decrease the venom, it is way too op for new people who are trying the server out. (Insta 10s? Come on.)
Yes, the rate and hight is to much.

There are rumors Ryan is working on this, support ofc!

- REMOVE the 'MARKETPLACE' it has ruined the whole fucking economy. Everyone's underpaying ea other. Bonds were 10b ea at one point? Nobody's going to donate for 10b?
No, we just need more cash in the economy and items longer then 7 days in the tp should be removed.

- Automatic Global Lottery (NPC) @ Home, Where everyone can deposit money, Server takes 20% of total.
Yes!

I did try and get a mix/max in the trading post implemented however to no avail. I think ill stick with jean here.

I support with all! But make it where the gamblers who bought the scroll get a refunded for the tickets they spend for gambler scroll.

Remove TRADING POST IS BIG SUPPORT FOR ME. It is crashing the eco

On 04/10/2017 at 3:17 AM, gfbank said:

Team 10 is rich enough to supply the whole team with divine and max customs,

we don't do that because it's unfair, stupid and not fun.

12 hours ago, Jean Paul said:

- Add Pk titles.
Yes!

No, it's a private server for something. If I don't like these I'll go back to osrs.

No, we just need more cash in the economy and items longer then 7 days in the tp should be removed.

Yes!

Thanks for the feedback,

However "it's a private server" is not a justification for why Spawnpk should include certain items.

Need I remind you private servers are inspired and based off of 2007 rs?

There are so many things on Spawnpk that are stupidly overpowered, taking them away will make pking so much more balanced and fair.

Edited by Team 10

12 hours ago, Jean Paul said:

- Add Pk titles.
Yes!

Yes!

"items longer than 7 days should be removed", what u mean by that? Automatically unlisted or completely removed...?

30 minutes ago, bunnysquad said:

"items longer than 7 days should be removed", what u mean by that? Automatically unlisted or completely removed...?

They should be unlisted. I suggested this before and they added it last week to Runex so I do hope Ryan will implement it here as well.

57 minutes ago, Team 10 said:

Team 10 is rich enough to supply the whole team with divine and max customs,

we don't do that because it's unfair, stupid and not fun.

Thanks for the feedback,

However "it's a private server" is not a justification for why Spawnpk should include certain items.

Need I remind you private servers are inspired and based off of 2007 rs?

There are so many things on Spawnpk that are stupidly overpowered, taking them away will make pking so much more balanced and fair.

Tfw you remember that you had to pay to enter.

11 hours ago, Jean Paul said:

They should be unlisted. I suggested this before and they added it last week to Runex so I do hope Ryan will implement it here as well.

Why should they be unlisted? What is the point of this?

27 minutes ago, X King God X said:

Why should they be unlisted? What is the point of this?

The people who take a break, still have items in their tp which ruins the "current" prices. Unlisting older items in people's tp, will "clean up" the prices pretty much. lol

22 hours ago, Faith pots said:

The people who take a break, still have items in their tp which ruins the "current" prices. Unlisting older items in people's tp, will "clean up" the prices pretty much. lol

And this is why trading post should be remove because of this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (Messing up prices)