Sign in to follow this  
Faith pots

Need opinions on all of this.

I. Barrows Armor

II. Magic Skillcape T (already suggested this)

III. Range Weapons nerf

IV. Add Aggroing zombies to Graveyards

VI. Additionals (Old suggestions)

I. Barrows armor

Ages ago, Dharok's was spawnable and they made it unspawnable.

My suggestion is, to make ALL barrows items unspawnable. (this makes nhing/bridding/multipking way more fun).

This will make the 50 barrows chest achievements also worth to complete.

II. Magic Cape T

Make it so that we can change spellbook from by rightclicking the magic cape (T). (This, should be also  the same as osrs (limited to five uses per day) BUT only as SUPER/ELITE DONATOR+ or either you need 45+ achievements done to be able to swap spellbooks with the cape.)?

u9V00Sn.jpg

III. Range Weapons Nerf.

Range is so overpowered on this server, especially the following weapons:

- Elemental Bow

- 3rd Age Bow

- Blowpipe

- Zaryte bow

I mean, a Zaryte bow deserves to hit through prayer since it's the best and most expensive range weapon in-game. But the rest shouldn't be able to hit 28+ constantly through prayer. This needs to be nerfed asap.

IV. Aggroing Zombies to Graveyards

This can be used as one of the "escape" routes for people that get tbed and what not.

https://gyazo.com/885fa07d5cf8b60b55c4a3c2d77195d5

VI. Additionals: (old suggestions that weren't implemented yet)

* Add new skins. (skin color: red, yellow, darker blue etc.)

* add new character clothes: (not important but it would be sexy af)

https://gyazo.com/177e0ddabcf2ed25279d3969fb8a4293

https://gyazo.com/0b3a11cb05e3df6557304210201b3d9a

* Either add PK titles that can be obtained by the amount of kills some1 has or add clan tags for old clans who are still there. (A.E: "#BULLY" title infront of every bully-squad member's name.)

Edited by Faith pots

+1 the blowpipe has always been too rowdy in this game along with all the range weps

Edited by Macjim

I can definitely stand by all of these suggestions EXCEPT making the barrows armor becoming unspawnable.

New players already have a difficult time getting the gear necessary to hold their own against these overpowered customs. Taking this away would do more harm than possible good imo, so no support on this one -1

As for nerfing the range weapons, I +1 this for sure, but I think it's the combat system in general that's broken. We need to look into this intensively and fix it for ALL styles, as I'm sick of constantly getting hit for a majority of my hp every tick. 

Great suggestions, thanks for sending me it.

1. Won't happen for reasons Tevin stated above. If Ryan was making the server from scratch it would be a good idea, but it's been far too long and too many players have overpowered gear for us to be taking too much from spawnie/noobie players

2. Sure y not

3. I just think accuracy needs to be toned down a bit, Dark bow was nerfed but far too much to the extent that it is literally garbage and that shouldn't happen to any other ranged weapons

4. Wasn't like 3 updates ago Ryan making everything aggro? If Zombies aren't yet I don't see why

5. Don't care too much about new skins/clothes, but i'm pretty sure Ryan said at some point he had plans for all the other skins so idk.

Clan titles are just a pain in the ass i've been on other servers with them, PK titles aren't that bad but I don't see a huge point in them honestly

Usually clan wars at graves include 10-15 pkers, so if zombies are added maybe there should only be a few (4-5 perhaps).

Edited by Team 10

7 hours ago, Faith pots said:

I. Barrows Armor

II. Magic Skillcape T (already suggested this)

III. Range Weapons nerf

IV. Add Aggroing zombies to Graveyards

VI. Additionals (Old suggestions)

1. yeah why not

2. no

3. Something should be changed, not not 3rd age bow or blowpipe these are mid tier blowpipe ticking is odd and not really good for stacking zaryte bow is only exceptional against prayer when using rigour which has its downsides aswell but as a weapon it is very strong in PvP if not the strongest weapon and should have its either max hit or accuracy lowered. Also the ability to use full meele gear and range eg full stat magma and bows still hit

4. why not

5. why not

Bonus Material

• Something needs to be done about ::unskull and being able to attack someone and not skull,
  • Have u seen 3rd age long its OP aswell maxs 65+
  • Also blood money doesnt have a value and counts as 0 when risked
Edited by pj3r

22 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

I can definitely stand by all of these suggestions EXCEPT making the barrows armor becoming unspawnable.

New players already have a difficult time getting the gear necessary to hold their own against these overpowered customs. Taking this away would do more harm than possible good imo, so no support on this one -1

As for nerfing the range weapons, I +1 this for sure, but I think it's the combat system in general that's broken. We need to look into this intensively and fix it for ALL styles, as I'm sick of constantly getting hit for a majority of my hp every tick. 

Great suggestions, thanks for sending me it.

That's what we said when he made the "make dharoks non-spawnable" too, but yet it still happened and everyone moved along with it.

This will make everything much more fun, from nhers to multipkers. Elementals (a 35+ man clan) all get barrows and shit which means they can tank easily without risking 1 gp. If we make barrows unspawnable, they will either get welfare (black dhide etc) or they get barrows pieces, meaning they are atleast risking a BIT.

18 hours ago, i just rag said:

1. Won't happen for reasons Tevin stated above. If Ryan was making the server from scratch it would be a good idea, but it's been far too long and too many players have overpowered gear for us to be taking too much from spawnie/noobie players

2. Sure y not

3. I just think accuracy needs to be toned down a bit, Dark bow was nerfed but far too much to the extent that it is literally garbage and that shouldn't happen to any other ranged weapons

4. Wasn't like 3 updates ago Ryan making everything aggro? If Zombies aren't yet I don't see why

5. Don't care too much about new skins/clothes, but i'm pretty sure Ryan said at some point he had plans for all the other skins so idk.

Clan titles are just a pain in the ass i've been on other servers with them, PK titles aren't that bad but I don't see a huge point in them honestly

Trust me the accuracy of the above listed range bonus won't do shit but make it even more retarded. The weapons need a nerf in general, not just "the accuracy".

Makes it harder for the new people coming in to the community to actually even attempt to pk. Edge is full of rushers of every kind like ele bow rushers, ele dagger rushers, ags to gmaul or rasi to gmaul rushers. It's not safe for them in barrows, imagine them in dragon? Not to mention everyone using death pets for two items kept on death, and I see people abusing zbow to eldermaul really bad so I beg to differ and would not support barrows removal. Sure barrows minigame sucks but no one is going to do it anyway, not like barrows would ever be enough money if it was made unspawnable.

As for range weapons, BP is pretty meh and 3rd age bow I don't touch. They are OP when a voider uses them, or when someone like me who uses max range strength and a zbow. I think they are fine as they are, there is a huge different between someone in spawnables using zaryte bow or someone like me in good range strength gear. Did I mention I hit 91 with a bdbow spec yesterday? Range strength is incredible and I love it.

I actaully think Dh should be made spawnable again. It seemed to impact the server the hardest player-wise because new players didn't need to rely on a pot trick to attempt a 1 tick spec with a ags or claws, nor did they need the dfs spec so donators didn't always have a surefire advantage, I actually miss this a lot I miss seeing edge almost full of pker's. Dh leveled the playing field 100% and was the cause for why we had a larger population in the past. I definitely agree with a zbow nerf, I don't care what anybody says to back it up. The thing shouldn't be hitting 40s in max melee......... that's ridiculous....period.

On 27-9-2017 at 6:47 PM, Kellatha said:

Makes it harder for the new people coming in to the community to actually even attempt to pk. Edge is full of rushers of every kind like ele bow rushers, ele dagger rushers, ags to gmaul or rasi to gmaul rushers. It's not safe for them in barrows, imagine them in dragon? Not to mention everyone using death pets for two items kept on death, and I see people abusing zbow to eldermaul really bad so I beg to differ and would not support barrows removal. Sure barrows minigame sucks but no one is going to do it anyway, not like barrows would ever be enough money if it was made unspawnable.

As for range weapons, BP is pretty meh and 3rd age bow I don't touch. They are OP when a voider uses them, or when someone like me who uses max range strength and a zbow. I think they are fine as they are, there is a huge different between someone in spawnables using zaryte bow or someone like me in good range strength gear. Did I mention I hit 91 with a bdbow spec yesterday? Range strength is incredible and I love it.

The range weapons shouldn't hit 28's through prayer, they do that too often. It's broken as hell, no matter in what gear, full spawnables or max. 

As example, im in nh gear, i got a ragger on me with a blowpipe that hits constant 25+ through prayer with that speed.. That's just retarded af.

1. Yes

2. Yes 

3. You can nerf other guns but not Blowpipe. Cause it doesnt hits 20+ throught Prayer. You are talking shit and you know it.

4. If you need it why not.

5. Doesnt realy care

3 hours ago, Gladkis said:

1. Yes

2. Yes 

3. You can nerf other guns but not Blowpipe. Cause it doesnt hits 20+ throught Prayer. You are talking shit and you know it.

4. If you need it why not.

5. Doesnt realy care

"you talking shit and you know it", fam i'm a pker, i know exactly what hits through prayer, considering as i'm pretty much always in NH. EVERY nher noticed it and it really should be nerfed if you want more pkers to join this community.

7 hours ago, Faith pots said:

"you talking shit and you know it", fam i'm a pker, i know exactly what hits through prayer, considering as i'm pretty much always in NH. EVERY nher noticed it and it really should be nerfed if you want more pkers to join this community.

Im sorry but still im against your opinion in Nerfing BLowPipe. Cause its not realy hitting 20+ throught prayer. Cause im PvMer and i never hit throuht it I always Get killed be elemental items. Cause they are overpowered

35 minutes ago, Gladkis said:

Im sorry but still im against your opinion in Nerfing BLowPipe. Cause its not realy hitting 20+ throught prayer. Cause im PvMer and i never hit throuht it I always Get killed be elemental items. Cause they are overpowered

Amen. BP sucks in pvp. With zbow I think I hit a max of 36 and that was a swift glove proc. I usually hit 24-28 and even then it's hard to hit that high when they are praying. 3A should be the same as zbow. They hit about the same in pvm, and i'd assume they do in pvp as well.

2 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Amen. BP sucks in pvp. With zbow I think I hit a max of 36 and that was a swift glove proc. I usually hit 24-28 and even then it's hard to hit that high when they are praying. 3A should be the same as zbow. They hit about the same in pvm, and i'd assume they do in pvp as well.

Whats what i wanted to say

9 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Only if you're mentally disabled you'd say stuff like this.

A 3rd age bow is max 1b, a blowpipe is max 2b and a zbow is 40b+. Making 3rd age bow like zbow, will make zbow worthless, meaning zbow will be 1b aswell which makes 0 sense. 

A blowpipe shouldn't even hit through prayer at all, have u seen it on 07? lmao.

Edited by Faith pots

5 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Only if you're mentally disabled you'd say stuff like this.

A 3rd age bow is max 1b, a blowpipe is max 2b and a zbow is 40b+. Making 3rd age bow like zbow, will make zbow worthless, meaning zbow will be 1b aswell which makes 0 sense. 

A blowpipe shouldn't even hit through prayer at all, have u seen it on 07? lmao.

Your inches away from a mute from the staff team, don't make me agree with them.

Obviously the only reason zbow is expensive is because there are hundreds less of them than a 3rd age bow, and the obvious spec that zbow has. If zbow didn't have a spec or a non functioning spec(like when it was broken momentarily it dropped from 120b to 80b) it wouldn't be priced at what it is right now(50bish).

3rd age bow does hit the same as zbow in pvm, sometimes even harder since i've hit 62's with it(one arrow) and zbow can hit 608's very few and hardly 610+ all depending if I hit while potted to 112 or 111 lol. 

I am also going based off of MY stats like ranged strength incuding Anguish(or), Wilderness Cape, and Viper Helmet . And also vampiric damage for the 5% damage boost. (Phoenix is irrelevant since the 15% range bonus is gives is only an accuracy boost and not damage). For PVP.

For PVM obviously a color slayer helmet(fused slayer helmet does the same 35% damage boost), along with rangers tunic and anguish(or) that boost range strength.

Morale of my huge amounts of experience in both pvm and pvp(I know my shit), zbow and 3rd age bow are easily comparable and are only different due to their specs and availability in the economy. Don't forget 3rd age bow dropped a lot in value around the time ryan capped the spec to 55 or 65? One of those.

49 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Your inches away from a mute from the staff team, don't make me agree with them.

Obviously the only reason zbow is expensive is because there are hundreds less of them than a 3rd age bow, and the obvious spec that zbow has. If zbow didn't have a spec or a non functioning spec(like when it was broken momentarily it dropped from 120b to 80b) it wouldn't be priced at what it is right now(50bish).

3rd age bow does hit the same as zbow in pvm, sometimes even harder since i've hit 62's with it(one arrow) and zbow can hit 608's very few and hardly 610+ all depending if I hit while potted to 112 or 111 lol. 

I am also going based off of MY stats like ranged strength incuding Anguish(or), Wilderness Cape, and Viper Helmet . And also vampiric damage for the 5% damage boost. (Phoenix is irrelevant since the 15% range bonus is gives is only an accuracy boost and not damage). For PVP.

For PVM obviously a color slayer helmet(fused slayer helmet does the same 35% damage boost), along with rangers tunic and anguish(or) that boost range strength.

Morale of my huge amounts of experience in both pvm and pvp(I know my shit), zbow and 3rd age bow are easily comparable and are only different due to their specs and availability in the economy. Don't forget 3rd age bow dropped a lot in value around the time ryan capped the spec to 55 or 65? One of those.

Banter my son, learn to take it just like when we take yours.

Also, u just said it yourself, it's pretty much the same as zbow, meaning it doesn't need any buff. Infact, it needs to be nerfed. Hitting through prayer is the most retarded shit ever, espectially when its 95% of the fight.

33 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Banter my son, learn to take it just like when we take yours.

Also, u just said it yourself, it's pretty much the same as zbow, meaning it doesn't need any buff. Infact, it needs to be nerfed. Hitting through prayer is the most retarded shit ever, espectially when its 95% of the fight.

I dont do banter, I am always joking around when I say things. I never go overboard like you guys do, and you guys actually mean it. I'm just doing it for the shits and giggles, which almost always works to calm everyone down (you would know, your clan mates start fights like no tomorrow). I watch what I say, and I never flame or flame bait people. You guys on the other hand, oh lord, where to even start.

Back to the topic, zbow hardly hits through prayer. Just because you flick on prayer doesn't mean you should expect to fully negate all damage? I usually hit like 12-18's with zbow on someone with prayer and its not like a constant flow of 12-12-18-18-14-14 etc. It's more like 12-5-0-28-15-0-3-24-0-7 you get the point. Here in case you didn't know, but I assume you already do.

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Protect_from_Missiles

3 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

I dont do banter, I am always joking around when I say things. I never go overboard like you guys do, and you guys actually mean it. I'm just doing it for the shits and giggles, which almost always works to calm everyone down (you would know, your clan mates start fights like no tomorrow). I watch what I say, and I never flame or flame bait people. You guys on the other hand, oh lord, where to even start.

Back to the topic, zbow hardly hits through prayer. Just because you flick on prayer doesn't mean you should expect to fully negate all damage? I usually hit like 12-18's with zbow on someone with prayer and its not like a constant flow of 12-12-18-18-14-14 etc. It's more like 12-5-0-28-15-0-3-24-0-7 you get the point.

"It's more like 12-5-0-28-15-0-3-24-0-7 you get the point."

34 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Hitting through prayer is the most retarded shit ever, espectially when its 95% of the fight.

I honestly 100% agree that 80% of range weapons needs nerfs Defintly Blowpipe As it hits retartedly High with Pray on, and if you dont wanna Nerf the damge make it so you need Zulrah scales To make it work, Might make Zulrah a Viable Boss at least lmao