bunnysquad

Who this dizzy boy?

Mans talking big shit calling out triggered, but he doesnt realise he's nothing to us, simply, a nobody.

Here, dies to bunny suit nher:

Yv4nLXG.png?1

Don't talk if you're bad, like foreal.

7 minutes ago, playforfun said:

best editor award goes to raggaemen420!

Best editor? you're brain damaged if you think this is fake. You died to @Z75 while he was using bunny suit as nh gear, fucking braindamaged kid.

Edited by bunnysquad

2 minutes ago, bunnysquad said:

Best editor? you're brain damaged if you think this is fake. 

first of all. im elite ranked. and second you can see clearly the 'dead me' is cutted from other picture and nice hiding ur name and nice full inv of empty flasks @raggaemen420

2 minutes ago, playforfun said:

first of all. im elite ranked. and second you can see clearly the 'dead me' is cutted from other picture and nice hiding ur name and nice full inv of empty flasks @raggaemen420

First of all, this is @Z75 slapping u at easts while he was using bunny suit. Secondly, are u really that braindamaged?

3 minutes ago, playforfun said:

ougpRnv.png

Dont lie lol.

11 minutes ago, playforfun said:

so raggaemen just took ur screenshot? and nice barrows vs primal, ballista nice one m8 

You said it was faked? and you said u "never died to triggered" and z75 is triggered so ye. 

Also, if you're going to cry about gears, why didnt u just match him? retard.

17 minutes ago, bunnysquad said:

You said it was faked? and you said u "never died to triggered" and z75 is triggered so ye. 

Also, if you're going to cry about gears, why didnt u just match him? retard.

1. obv it's faked if that picture isn't the fight what we fought

2.  I never said that.

3. That fight was 3-4 days ago and it was friendly battle

1. obv it's faked if that picture isn't the fight what we fought

2.  I never said that.

3. That fight was 3-4 days ago and it was friendly battle

1. You tp 3 times with 2 hp. 

2. You did call out over yell, saying no1 of triggered ever killed you.

3. That was 2 days ago, but that doesn't matter. Death = Death. 

4. Lidel bid dizzy? u got worked by 17 fps nher slave r0fl

1. You tp 3 times with 2 hp. 

2. You did call out over yell, saying no1 of triggered ever killed you.

3. That was 2 days ago, but that doesn't matter. Death = Death. 

4. Lidel bid dizzy? u got worked by 17 fps nher slave r0fl

1. nice lie, i was out of restores 

2 I had to say 'trigged loc' cause u guys were ignoring me when i said 'where are u guys'

3.  it is death = death, but it's quite unfair

4. now u say 17? you said earlier 13, then 14 and now 17? 

1. nice lie, i was out of restores 

2 I had to say 'trigged loc' cause u guys were ignoring me when i said 'where are u guys'

3.  it is death = death, but it's quite unfair

4. now u say 17? you said earlier 13, then 14 and now 17? 

We've had 4 fights, average it was 13-17 so why does it even matter, you got worked. Simples as that.

We've had 4 fights, average it was 13-17 so why does it even matter, you got worked. Simples as that.

4 fights and u teled 3 times. And stop making excuses 

4 fights and u teled 3 times. And stop making excuses 

LOOOOOOL i love it how ur making stuff up, you tped 3 times i tped once cuz i lagspiked with 6 flasks left. We can rematch and i will even vid? LMFAO

LOOOOOOL i love it how ur making stuff up, you tped 3 times i tped once cuz i lagspiked with 6 flasks left. We can rematch and i will even vid? LMFAO

we can fight anytime. any you're the one who's making stuff up

19 minutes ago, playforfun said:

we can fight anytime. any you're the one who's making stuff up

As i said come ingame why u still talking on forums, but hiding ingame? kanker downie grow some balls and risk me, stop avoiding.

tfw 3-4 fps is literally no difference lol. idk about brain damage, but definitely not tech savvy.

7 hours ago, Kellatha said:

tfw 3-4 fps is literally no difference lol. idk about brain damage, but definitely not tech savvy.

I was nhing him with 13-17 Fps, which is basically 3 seconds delay with everything, even walking. And i still out nhed him, made him tp 3 times. 

i tped once with 6 hp, cuz screen froze, coulnd't do anything so i was spam clicking home and got away, lmao.

stop making stuff up,  I didin't tele 3 times, i teled 2 times and total u teled 4 times. 1 times was cause we had lag @graves, 2nd 3rd u teled cuz u was out and 4th cause u changed ur gear 

stop making stuff up,  I didin't tele 3 times, i teled 2 times and total u teled 4 times. 1 times was cause we had lag @graves, 2nd 3rd u teled cuz u was out and 4th cause u changed ur gear 

LOLOL how would i be out if im outnhing you + i only tped once that was when i lagspiked. I've never ever tped from you and never will, you're lying over a video game to make yourself look "good", but you really ain't. We can nh risk if you want, but you're avoiding that too so yeah. Don't talk if you're going to make stuff up tryna act relevant degenerate. Everyone knows that im better than you and everyone knows i wont lie just over a video game. I even admitted i tped once, which is true, and that was when i lag spiked. 

Keep avoiding and keep lying, clown. Done talking to you, if you wanna nh me, pm me ingame i'll start recording from now on, just to prove you are bad af.

LOLOL how would i be out if im outnhing you + i only tped once that was when i lagspiked. I've never ever tped from you and never will, you're lying over a video game to make yourself look "good", but you really ain't. We can nh risk if you want, but you're avoiding that too so yeah. Don't talk if you're going to make stuff up tryna act relevant degenerate. Everyone knows that im better than you and everyone knows i wont lie just over a video game. I even admitted i tped once, which is true, and that was when i lag spiked. 

Keep avoiding and keep lying, clown. Done talking to you, if you wanna nh me, pm me ingame i'll start recording from now on, just to prove you are bad af.

I'm not making stuff up, you're making stuff up and you're avoiding. math my gear and we will rematch, or you're a pussy who keeps camping ballista. And now you're saying you teled once? 

I'm not making stuff up, you're making stuff up and you're avoiding. math my gear and we will rematch, or you're a pussy who keeps camping ballista. And now you're saying you teled once? 

I tped once, you tryna lie just to make urself look "good", LOL!

I'm avoiding? i been waiting 2 hours on you yesterday and you didnt show up, i even banked ballista and u couldnt handle me retard l0l0l.

anyways, im not gonna respond to a lying retard anymore, if u wanna nh sesh hmu in game, if u wanna avoid, go ahead, idc. 

Edited by bunnysquad