Faith pots

Few suggestions.

Alright i have a few suggestions, please read everything carefully and let us know what your opinion is on this list..

I. Magic Skillcape (T)

II. Donator Benefits

III. Projectile Clipping

I. Magic Skilcape (T)

My suggestion is, to add a right click option to this cape to change spell-books just like osrs has. This, should be also  the same as osrs (limited to five uses per day) BUT only as SUPER/ELITE DONATOR+.

Players may use the cape to change to any spell book that they already have unlocked, but it is limited to five uses per day.

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_cape

u9V00Sn.jpg

II. Donator Benefits

VIP:

1. *LIMITED* Able to spawn Crazy Archeolist at ::vip (only 50 times each day)

2. Visible icon when u right click them. (like runeX)

PAnhF6O.png

LEGENDARY: 

1. Command to change in-game name. (will still cost 10b + it will show your old name when some hovers over your name, like osrs)

EEAhiDo.png

2. ::setyc command to set a unique color as their yell color. (will cost them 25b Cash to do so)

3. Own Zone. ::ldzone.

4. Cerberus in monster spawner.

5. Visible icon when u right click them. (like runeX)

PAnhF6O.png

III. Projectile Clipping

We all know what "treehugging" stands for xDArEGH0F.gif, as nher / bridder, right. Apparently, you can attack anyone through any object, no matter what or where.. We really need to get this fixed. This will also make nhing more enjoyable, which might get us alot of -nhers/bridders- back to the server. 

so it should be like this: 

H3vxtBh.gif

Edited by Faith pots

Support for magic cape (T), No support whatsoever to the donator benefits, as there is too many complications that would come about this addition. The 3rd example of the tree-hugging was an extremely poor example, and isn't really much of a good reference/example to use.

I feel like these were very impulsive suggestions, and we should work towards more elaboration on each suggestion.

10 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

I. Magic Skilcape (T)

My suggestion is, to add a right click option to this cape to change spell-books just like osrs has. This, should be also  the same as osrs (limited to five uses per day) BUT only as SUPER/ELITE DONATOR+.

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_cape

LEGENDARY: 

3. Own Zone. ::ldzone.

4. Cerberus in monster spawner.

Sure I guess for the skillcape, doesn't matter to me.

As for the legendary donator benefits, support for our very own zone :) I don't mind Cerberus, i'd prefer lava dragons though. We also need revenants in there, dragons preferably. 

I've spoke with Ryan regarding Projectile Clipping.

This is a work in progress - however, due to the effect the update will bring, won't be introduced for some time yet.

Meh on the donator ones, don't care.

Magic cape I support.

Support all but I do think the elites should have something new since we donated $100.

Edited by X King God X

30 minutes ago, X King God X said:

Support all but I do think the elites should have something new since we donated $100.

You can have hobgoblins in elitezone, sounds good ye!? :D

Thanks for the feedback lads.

On 29-8-2017 at 1:46 AM, X King God X said:

I guess so

The main target are the vip and legendary benefits to be honest. We have ALOT more donated, but "barely" any decent benefits besides Monster spawner, lol.

14 hours ago, Faith pots said:

The main target are the vip and legendary benefits to be honest. We have ALOT more donated, but "barely" any decent benefits besides Monster spawner, lol.

What do the Elites have?

1. No support this is just for TB lets be honest, osrs doesn't have elemental crossbows zaryte bows

2. Yes why not

*LIMITED* Able to spawn Crazy Archeolist at ::vip (only 50 times each day)

This has been mentioned before a limited amount of spawns for some bosses that are wilderness exclusive

3. Yes why not

22 minutes ago, pj3r said:

1. No support this is just for TB lets be honest, osrs doesn't have elemental crossbows zaryte bows

2. Yes why not

*LIMITED* Able to spawn Crazy Archeolist at ::vip (only 50 times each day)

This has been mentioned before a limited amount of spawns for some bosses that are wilderness exclusive

3. Yes why not

I mean, they added aggroing NPC's, so we can also have magic T cape spellbook switch, cuz why not.

@king, elite have ::ezone, cerberus and free acces to some skins i think.