bobcat987

banned?

so....i log back on after 8 months or so of not playing and im banned? all my accounts are? someone please inform a mod or admin because im confused 

This happened to me, the appeal took a further 6 months to get an answer. 

They then denied my appeal accusing me of rwt and refused to provide any evidence 

15 minutes ago, rhysy4056 said:

This happened to me, the appeal took a further 6 months to get an answer. 

They then denied my appeal accusing me of rwt and refused to provide any evidence 

On here the rule states offering to sell or buy, which is how I got banned, so maybe something happened to you

13 minutes ago, D2e said:

On here the rule states offering to sell or buy, which is how I got banned, so maybe something happened to you

If they had actual reason to ban me then they would have 0 issues providing evidence. As it stands they are refusing too cos they know as well As I do that I was banned for no reason 

13 minutes ago, rhysy4056 said:

If they had actual reason to ban me then they would have 0 issues providing evidence. As it stands they are refusing too cos they know as well As I do that I was banned for no reason 

I never understood why they don't release proof.

2 hours ago, D2e said:

I never understood why they don't release proof.

We always have evidence of our bans. It is beyond rare when we don't, i'd say like 2% of our bans have been without evidence like evading bans/mutes where there is no evidence to be required when we already know who the culprit is.

41 minutes ago, rhysy4056 said:

Because they don't have any

A lot of reasons can be why we don't provide you with it. Personally, I like to get a nice juicy amount of at least 5 pieces of evidence before going in for the kill.