Sign in to follow this  
2000 Integra

Tough decision.

Originally I had a big paragraph stating how I was going to quit because of losing bank mainly to gamble, I'm quite sure I'm gonna give it one more chance, I guess I just need to be friends with the right people who wont convince me to come to gamble and gamble my bank away.

Edited by 2000 Integra

Damn brother going to miss you, we had some really good times it's sad to see you go. Good luck in the future my man.

Sad to see you go! I might give an urge if we can add a command for staff members to give us the power to gamble ban/mute so a player can no longer gamble if requested. It sucks we lose a player due to them not able to stop gambling and lose their bank. None the less, you will always have a place here, peace out Honda lover!

Who knows, I might stay if enough people care to see me around, it's hard to let go of such a good game. Appreciate your comment though kellatha it is true, gambling is the worst.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Sad to see you go! I might give an urge if we can add a command for staff members to give us the power to gamble ban/mute so a player can no longer gamble if requested. It sucks we lose a player due to them not able to stop gambling and lose their bank. None the less, you will always have a place here, peace out Honda lover!

I was told this was brought up to Ryan before and he said there was no need for it or something along those lines

30 minutes ago, i just rag said:

I was told this was brought up to Ryan before and he said there was no need for it or something along those lines

Yeah when someone asks me if I can ban them from gambling, all I say is that they need a pair lol.

11 hours ago, 2000 Integra said:

Originally I had a big paragraph stating how I was going to quit because of losing bank mainly to gamble, I'm quite sure I'm gonna give it one more chance, I guess I just need to be friends with the right people who wont convince me to come to gamble and gamble my bank away.

hi @2000 Integra

I accepted you to "elementals" which I do hope will keep you away from gambling. People do help each other and make fun being together in wild or somewhere else. Looking forward to your activity in-game!