Sign in to follow this  
Skrrt

Pvm Suggestions

*Corp and Tekton have horrible drop rates.

Hundreds of kills between me and 2 other people with 37% drop rates, absolutely nothing except 1 elysian spirit shield. 

*More than 1 crazy archaeologist location or just more than 1 to kill in general.

*Maybe a deep multi wild boss that requires multiple people to kill and has strong defence against range? Even corp and tekton are pretty easy solo, Just trying to enjoy the pvm aspect more. 

*Chaos fanatic boss? Same loot as chaos elemental but with addition of pure scroll drop chance? 

Will update as I think of things. 

I understand most of you are here to pk. Some of us really enjoy pvm though! :D

I thought you quit :S, welcome back in case you did. The drop rates have already been buffed for both corp and tekton a few patches ago, might want to look in our update history for the exact topic number. And also, it's not a good idea to add more than one crazy arch because than people can just came two, one right after another can possibly be dropping an extra scroll. As for a new boss, i'm all for a new boss but not with a pure scroll as a drop. With the economy the way it is right now, i don't want to crash another items prices heavily.

The problem was tekton, tekton was buffed.

No new bosses with the same drops please, unique drops per boss will keep them busy for longer

instead of making more dead content

2 hours ago, pj3r said:

The problem was tekton, tekton was buffed.

No new bosses with the same drops please, unique drops per boss will keep them busy for longer

instead of making more dead content

This

Also I know you didn't suggest new custom items but just a note, please no more custom items as drops thx

1 hour ago, i just rag said:

This

Also I know you didn't suggest new custom items but just a note, please no more custom items as drops thx

You mean i will never get to see elemental vesta spear? What about barrelchest spear(a stronger version of vesta spear)? I always wanted enchanted slayer helmet(one that would go through all of the colors like other enchanted items) . Maybe one day I will get my ethereal yoshi(combination of all epic yoshi pets) :(