Skrrt

Streaming question for the server

I sent a couple videos into pheno and he suggested I stream. I used to fulltime stream games like minecraft and smite. 

So my question is, what do you, the community, want from a streamer? 

Pking/ or casual pvm? Skilling and tips? 

And music choices? Are you guys more into modern rap, edm? I'm pretty open to input and feedback. 

Ign: I am daddy

IMG_1380.JPG

Edited by Skrrt
Edited

Hmm.. You could do multiple things..

Start a " From Scratch " account and try to reach a goal, Such as "road to red completionist" or what not. Some PKING/STAKING would be nice too. 

Pking as in -Hybrid/Triflick/Risk Fights-.

Thanks for the input faith I appreciate it. 

Also I failed to mention I'm a little older than probably most on this server. Would the community be interested in funny events like "every 1k donator tickets donated to me I take a shot" and then I go drunk pking? I used to do things like that on mine craft usually was hilarious. 

23 minutes ago, Skrrt said:

Thanks for the input faith I appreciate it. 

Also I failed to mention I'm a little older than probably most on this server. Would the community be interested in funny events like "every 1k donator tickets donated to me I take a shot" and then I go drunk pking? I used to do things like that on mine craft usually was hilarious. 

Sounds good. As long as it's entertaining, you'll be fine. :)

My comments: we see that lotion bottle, smh 9832 talking shit about server coding and ryan ramzi, you're using a fake windows version, nice alt ez expose.

Srsly: ok first off don't pull a herorhim and gamble until you're banned or cry af. Pvming will be stupid if you stream unless you're talking with someone, do some stupidly high risk fights, if you get donated to 5b = 1 shot, 10b = 2shot, and so on. (If someone donated 100b you drink half the bottle or some shit.). Gl hope to watch you!

7 hours ago, Doggy said:

My comments: we see that lotion bottle, smh 9832 talking shit about server coding and ryan ramzi, you're using a fake windows version, nice alt ez expose.

Srsly: ok first off don't pull a herorhim and gamble until you're banned or cry af. Pvming will be stupid if you stream unless you're talking with someone, do some stupidly high risk fights, if you get donated to 5b = 1 shot, 10b = 2shot, and so on. (If someone donated 100b you drink half the bottle or some shit.). Gl hope to watch you!

Made me laugh for a second, that is a bottle of fluorescent purple paint, my girlfriend and I painted a giant bassnectar logo on a taco for a our totem at the last music festival we went to. 

I am not wealthy like most so for awhile risk fighting might not be possible. 

12W48t-ES5yfyNQuJrps6w.png

Edited by Skrrt
  • Haha 1

I'd listen to pretty much anything and if you can watch someone play, why not, like faith said if your entertaining youll be fine

• Like 1

As long as your streams don't consist of you begging for shit then gambling it and getting cleaned and begging for more shit like Herorhim you literally can't go wrong