Meeq

{BEST DROP}

Hey guys,

Just a fun topic, Wondering what your guys First noteable drop was! either Spawnpk Or RS Or RS3,

I want to know what your first drop was? That one that really set you off wanting more, a Drop you really freaked out about ,  Was it a Pk? maybe a Drop from a monster? 
tell me what Your First Drop was!

My Favorite one was on Rs3 before Eoc, The rev caves had just come out, I had been killing revs for 3 hrs to no prevail, a lvl 100 came through and killed the pyrefeind, I ran over to kill him, he died as if he was afk, after 60 seconds passed, a non-corrupt vls appeared on the ground, I had killed him before he picked up his loot, and he missed out on a vls, so i guess its kind of a pk and a drop in one, haha!  

~meeq

Oh man, i love this guy!

I don't PVM very often, i am strictly PvP (But i'm actually going to start PvM content :O!), But i remember when the elemental daggers were first released. Everyone wanted them and was hunting them down hard. Keep in mind we had x2 drops during this time due to a generous gesture from the owner! So i'm sitting there with an old friend of mine and we're trying to get it, i told him i would give him one if i got x2 (I believe in sharing when it is appropriate, why have two that's just greedy), so with no luck for an extended period of time, me being the exercise freak that i am, i decided to do a plank all the way until the monster spawner has expired (about 5 kills before you have to set it again), i think i was on the last chaos ele before having to stop the plank and get up, or something like that it felt like absolute hell/a long time because i was doing planks LOL. Anyways, the last kill was coming up and i was dying man, i mean i was suffering everything hurt and i just kept screaming and saying "DO IT FOR THE DAGGERS" he's like you won't get them ... I kill the chaos ele and i got X2 ELEMENTAL DAGGERS AND WE WENT NUTS! I WAS LITERALLY FREAKING OUT LOL. It was a very proud moment for me tbh because even though it seems like it was silly and won't work all of the time, i never stopped believing and i actually got what i deserved. I'm a firm believer in Karma, both good and bad, and sometimes you won't see it right away, or sometimes you won't even notice it. But it's there.

Love this thread.

• Thanks 1

only "good drops" i've got were

2 dwh from barrelchest

2 prize keys from revenants 

5 donator mystery boxes << not sure if this counts

2 ele drops (elemental staff and elemental c'bow) 

18 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

Oh man, i love this guy!

I don't PVM very often, i am strictly PvP (But i'm actually going to start PvM content :O!), But i remember when the elemental daggers were first released. Everyone wanted them and was hunting them down hard. Keep in mind we had x2 drops during this time due to a generous gesture from the owner! So i'm sitting there with an old friend of mine and we're trying to get it, i told him i would give him one if i got x2 (I believe in sharing when it is appropriate, why have two that's just greedy), so with no luck for an extended period of time, me being the exercise freak that i am, i decided to do a plank all the way until the monster spawner has expired (about 5 kills before you have to set it again), i think i was on the last chaos ele before having to stop the plank and get up, or something like that it felt like absolute hell/a long time because i was doing planks LOL. Anyways, the last kill was coming up and i was dying man, i mean i was suffering everything hurt and i just kept screaming and saying "DO IT FOR THE DAGGERS" he's like you won't get them ... I kill the chaos ele and i got X2 ELEMENTAL DAGGERS AND WE WENT NUTS! I WAS LITERALLY FREAKING OUT LOL. It was a very proud moment for me tbh because even though it seems like it was silly and won't work all of the time, i never stopped believing and i actually got what i deserved. I'm a firm believer in Karma, both good and bad, and sometimes you won't see it right away, or sometimes you won't even notice it. But it's there.

Love this thread.

Oh Karma how you amaze me everytime,
L0L "DO IT FOR THE DAGGERS" Crying RN :')

10 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Best drop I ever got was a x2 deep wildy scroll thanks to my fortune genie ;)

Dang, best drop i've ever gotten was dragonhides from brutal dragons man. xD

Best "drops" I've had were

prize key, revs

Mbox, cerb

1.5t,6t, doppelganger, and big ass pots won, gambling

200b item pot risk fighting vs mr. crab (torva, genies, etc)

and my most proud I suppose is when I hit a 60+ on my osrs lvl. 59 voider account with a rune c'bow. kappa.

1 hour ago, Doggy said:

Best "drops" I've had were

prize key, revs

Mbox, cerb

1.5t,6t, doppelganger, and big ass pots won, gambling

200b item pot risk fighting vs mr. crab (torva, genies, etc)

and my most proud I suppose is when I hit a 60+ on my osrs lvl. 59 voider account with a rune c'bow. kappa.

Bruh thats gambling, doesn't count.

Gosh, my first drop that I got really excited about must have been over 2 years ago, so on spawnpk prize keys were still worth a lot and were to be considered one of the better drops in game. Well anyway when I started playing a few years back, I tried pking for money which at the time brought me very little money. I saw players walking around with korasis dropping players for 65+ and I was amazed so I went to the dzone which at the time was the place for selling/buying items and I asked hm it was and it was a lot, so I then asked what's a good way to make money, he/she said revs and other bosses, so I camped revs and got my very first prize key, I was so happy. But then I realised korasi was like 35-40b, and that's what started my desire for rev drops

• Haha 1