Sign in to follow this  
JamBoy

Mage Arena Guide.

Mage arena guide:

This Guide will help you understand the mage arena mini game and hopefully, you can achieve the rewards within!

Getting There: do ::MB, click lever and then go through webs, and teleport to the arena.

Setups: (this can change  of preference but this is what I like to bring!)

Screenshot_15.jpg.251d0d9879ebdde61d8f9dac58edebf2.jpg

** Arcane can be substituted for a book of fire since we will be using the spell called flames of Zamorak. Or even divine or Dihn's Bulwark if your feeling like you want to be even safer!
** Switch out a fury for an occult.

Pets: you can use pets inside the arena:

• Yoshi for collecting the mage tokens. NOTE: They will be sent to the inventory instead of bank.
  • Alien if u want to teleport. NOTE: Only possible as soon you are out of mage arena (Extra safety)

Screenshot_21.jpg.9bdf516bc0b6c7af148790122dcadb06.jpg

Inventory:

I always take the initial 5k. This gives 28 tokens per kill. Below is An Example of Inventory Setup from me. NOTE: 5k is a big risk so only take this if you are willing to risk and are able to tank.

Screenshot_20.jpg

Rewards Shop!

Screenshot_22.jpg.04c400a6e134548403c551b7a5993740.jpg

Edited by JamBoy
a

If you are TBed what do you do?

Die?

Divine/Dinhs required if you dont want to

1 hour ago, pj3r said:

If you are TBed what do you do?

Die?

Divine/Dinhs required if you dont want to

Or just bring a lockpick and go to pirates hut. (Dumbass pkers won't be able to attack you if he/she didn't bring a lockpick with him/her, which is like 99% of the case they forget it.)

ok so when you pull lever and go through the webs then where or how do i tele to the arena lol? or d oyou just walk in through a portal?

5 hours ago, 3oro Pmauls said:

ok so when you pull lever and go through the webs then where or how do i tele to the arena lol? or d oyou just walk in through a portal?

Just keep walking in th3 same direction you gonna see another entrabce covered in webs go through there and pull the lever.

Ps: I dont think you need to bring magic armour can just wield ur tank gear and still deal high damage.