Bully Squad

#Bully-Squad Expose & Traumatize: Say-Farewell - CHAPTER 1 - The End of SF

On 8/2/2017 at 10:25 AM, i just rag said:

I was in discord with you all day yesterday lol

Also imagine being so dumb you can't think of what to say in 1 post or use the edit button and you spam 4 posts in a row thinking people care enough about your opinion to read it LOL dumb muppet suicider 

Lol discord name?

51 minutes ago, imthiccc said:

gangshit aso still best pker obvmen

Boy oh boy, Even ramzi smacks you in NH

xoxo Kyle was here <3

54 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Boy oh boy, Even ramzi smacks you in NH

xoxo Kyle was here <3

whoz ramzi men? 

1 minute ago, Faith pots said:

Co-owner, he even dies against goblins men. Cx

any clans on spk? im #1 pure nh on loco atm shits starting to die i might cum bak to spk (way better than b4)

45 minutes ago, imthiccc said:

any clans on spk? im #1 pure nh on loco atm shits starting to die i might cum bak to spk (way better than b4)

Tbf i have no clue. Haven't played spk for 1-2 months lol.

what is this FL esque wannabe vibe im getting from the edit LUL

i love me some memes but no one likes a stale one; no more black people laughing in pt2 plz

Moving pictures instead of killpics would've been nice. It's 2017 after all :v

Edited by Fixate

On 8/2/2017 at 4:19 PM, Phenomenon said:

Watch it buddy, those are some pretty heavy accusations you're making about me. Just to clarify your "Leader" in the past was forced to resign for abuse and failing to do his job correctly so definitely don't try to come for me. Yeezus is a good guy, i don't think he'd be corrupt and do anything he's not allowed to. But you're definitely wrong about that 2nd statement. Anyways

you'll be the next one forced to resign, majority of players know you are corrupt as fuck...

2 hours ago, rhysy4056 said:

you'll be the next one forced to resign, majority of players know you are corrupt as fuck...

How is he corrupt? Just because he PK's and makes 'expose' videos on a team? Lol? You're literally retarded if you think that's a reason of being corrupt rofl. Pk banter is allowed,even as a staffmember. If you don't like it, stop watching his videos and stop entering the wilderness..?

just go to the help section and take a look at who helps the players. It's always tevin.. So how can you call him corrupt if he's literally the only one who's been helping loads and loads of people..?  Most retarded post i've seen in a while, congrats on that award rhys.

Edited by Faith pots

You know i love how they still say we got traumatized by this. 90% of bullysquad avoids 1v1's. Infact, the only 3 that haven't is gf 1v24, yeezus, and mindstate. All others in the cc have avoided. I wonder which cc is actually traumatized. (accept all 1v1's @ graves)

8 hours ago, rated said:

You know i love how they still say we got traumatized by this. 90% of bullysquad avoids 1v1's. Infact, the only 3 that haven't is gf 1v24, yeezus, and mindstate. All others in the cc have avoided. I wonder which cc is actually traumatized. (accept all 1v1's @ graves)

We all know this is not 100% true. No1 in bully-squad is "scared" to fight anyone. If so, they will be just kicked from the clan, simple as that.

The fall ins = being smart. Especially when it's a risker. The reason why we fall in most of the time, is to get the other guy's clan to come to the location for a small sri..? :)

X king god x avoids, nick has avoided ever since he died to a 31 dbolt, in fact 95% of the people that have commented on this post has avoided me. In the exception of those of whom i rarely come into contact with, yourself for instance. And speaking of the fall ins, that's more on the part of ns rather than nh. And in my personal opinion, i feel as if you have to call your clan to deal with someone because you are out of food and have to rely on tbs and your teammates to get your killpics as a W in the sense of winning that nh fight. Yeah, you may lose a few items however just makes the other person feel more inclined to avoid 1v1's more often. There is only 3 nhers in bullysquad that still play and are good and i have already named them, all others don't even come close to beating me, oag, or phenomenon in a 1v1. Sorry but not sorry

8 minutes ago, rated said:

X king god x avoids, nick has avoided ever since he died to a 31 dbolt, in fact 95% of the people that have commented on this post has avoided me. In the exception of those of whom i rarely come into contact with, yourself for instance. And speaking of the fall ins, that's more on the part of ns rather than nh. And in my personal opinion, i feel as if you have to call your clan to deal with someone because you are out of food and have to rely on tbs and your teammates to get your killpics as a W in the sense of winning that nh fight. Yeah, you may lose a few items however just makes the other person feel more inclined to avoid 1v1's more often. There is only 3 nhers in bullysquad that still play and are good and i have already named them, all others don't even come close to beating me, oag, or phenomenon in a 1v1. Sorry but not sorry

You forgot the amount of times u died vs wheelchair, Qaeda, royal w0lf in 1v1's. 

The fall-ins are mainly to get the opponent a little heated so he/she calls his clan, so we could do a small sri. Well, That's my intention with the sri's. Idk how the rest thinks about FI's lol. (Barely pk with bs anymore tho.)

but yh, if you wanna 1v1 some 1, just call them out to risk arena or edgepvp orso, so they can't do a fi on you. 

17 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

You forgot the amount of times u died vs wheelchair, Qaeda, royal w0lf in 1v1's. 

The fall-ins are mainly to get the opponent a little heated so he/she calls his clan, so we could do a small sri. Well, That's my intention with the sri's. Idk how the rest thinks about FI's lol. (Barely pk with bs anymore tho.)

but yh, if you wanna 1v1 some 1, just call them out to risk arena or edgepvp orso, so they can't do a fi on you. 

I didn't die to you guys that often. maybe once a month. Plus, i have gotten much better since then and i don't think royal wolf has ever killed me tbh. (not entirely sure on that but i have never actually died in an nh fight to royal wolf because we have only ever nhed one time and i teled on that one. Wheelchairm8 has died to me on several occasions in nh fights so that's not necessarily a milestone anymore and i haven't seen qaeda on in a very long time so i wouldn't even be able to nh that person anymore. And i have, but none have ever shown except king god in which he fought me twice and then said "no im not fighting you anymore not when all you do is freeze". l0l and im not so worried about fall in's tbh. i have enough gear to just shrug it off.

Cloud, Tevin/phenomenon is really the only main person who is taking care of reports. Give him a little break, he deserves to have some fun too.

39 minutes ago, rated said:

I didn't die to you guys that often. maybe once a month. Plus, i have gotten much better since then and i don't think royal wolf has ever killed me tbh. (not entirely sure on that but i have never actually died in an nh fight to royal wolf because we have only ever nhed one time and i teled on that one. Wheelchairm8 has died to me on several occasions in nh fights so that's not necessarily a milestone anymore and i haven't seen qaeda on in a very long time so i wouldn't even be able to nh that person anymore. And i have, but none have ever shown except king god in which he fought me twice and then said "no im not fighting you anymore not when all you do is freeze". l0l and im not so worried about fall in's tbh. i have enough gear to just shrug it off.

Meh, All gucci. :)

Cloud, It's because phenemonen does pretty much everything on his own, lol. As Rated said, mans deserves a break. 

just pm @Kellatha, he/she helps quite often too.