Bully Squad

#Bully-Squad Expose & Traumatize: Say-Farewell - CHAPTER 1 - The End of SF

Bully-Squad Expose And Traumatize the Most Egotistical & Pathological Clan of Muppets; [Say-Farewell]

We tried our best to refrain from responding to the pathetic fluctuation of false propaganda proposed by the puppies of 'Say-Farewell'

unfortunately for them, @Phenomenon and his skivvies kept on barking.

FEATURING:

'Oag's foreign delusion'  \ '#BullySquad Catch Phenomenon Hiding On An Alt'  / 'Macjim->Plankjim'

Humiliating Clan Chat Leaks \  #BullySquad Domination

-Check your spies-

It doesn't end here;

3io8fys.png

• Like 6

Nick;

You started a battle you had no chance of winning.

You made false propaganda videos, without accepting the backfire.

You talked more shit then you're worth. 

There's no backing out. Bully Squad reign, we are the wilderness. We are singles, nobody has ever successfully even come close too shutting us down, or clearing us.

We are superior, we are your worst nightmares.

Maybe your lack of sleep problems IRL, is due to the fact that every night you try and go to sleep, we're still in the back of your mind. Constantly traumatizing you, watching you. Lurking around you, and your "hidden alts". Every morning you awake, you know that we're here, online, somewhere, hunting you down. You're our victim, our little play toy. 

Maybe tell your doctor about your real problems, instead of the ones you make up and advertise too the Staff chat and public chat. We know they're false, we feel no sympathy for a pathetic, week imbecile.

Forever, and always,

#Bullysquad, motherfucker.

Edited by Bully Squad
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A lidl bid more flame then I think is necessary but otherwise rip. Still like the vast majority of people in SF but it's pretty clear Oag is their biggest suicider which is why half the video is kills on him lmfao, imagine dying to spawns/snakeskin for max through a divine? :/:/:/ 

• Like 4

#BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD      #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD          #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        #BULLY-SQUAD        

• Like 4

Well there goes my alt that i actually didn't tell anyone or want anyone to know about. CC Chat leaks, False claims of abuse, making fun of my work as staff, oh and my favorite "HA, GAYYYY". Just wonderful. I didn't even think i was involved with clan rivalry anymore, as i've been too focused on duties as staff.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

Well there goes my alt that i actually didn't tell anyone or want anyone to know about. CC Chat leaks, False claims of abuse, making fun of my work as staff, oh and my favorite "HA, GAYYYY". Just wonderful. I didn't even think i was involved with clan rivalry anymore, as i've been too focused on duties as staff.

Accept the clear, custom friend ^.^ 

Edited by Ragg
  • Like 1

That's a W in the sense of flame, i'll give you that. As staff i can't really make a retaliation video expressing how i feel, but in skillset i'm still better than your whole CC and i'll prove it 1on1 @ edgepvp vs anyone when i have the time. (Mindstate is the only one i will accept as on my level)

2 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

They probably didn't need the abuse claims or making fun of you being staff but the ha gay stuff is pretty common in videos like this as are cc chat leaks especially those of the nature which were included

Also let's not kid ourselves you can't make an alt without everyone knowing it's you within 10 minutes who you kidding Tevin? xD There's no keeping a secret alt for you especially since you always use names of that type and you're one of few if not the only person who tanks in a bulwark

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

That's a W in the sense of flame, i'll give you that. As staff i can't really make a retaliation video expressing how i feel, but in skillset i'm still better than your whole CC and i'll prove it 1on1 @ edgepvp vs anyone when i have the time. (Mindstate is the only one i will accept as on my level)

Rih1dVl.png

@Phenomenon

Lets be honest, you're no where near Mindstate's level and pretty much half of the cc. You can't lie to yourself.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

jg0bdg.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

There's no backing out. Bully Squad reign, we are the wilderness. We are singles, nobody has ever successfully even come close too shutting us down, or clearing us.

Maybe your lack of sleep problems IRL, is due to the fact that every night you try and go to sleep, we're still in the back of your mind. Constantly traumatizing you, watching you. Lurking around you, and your "hidden alts". Every morning you awake, you know that we're here, online, somewhere, hunting you down. You're our victim, our little play toy. 

Maybe tell your doctor about your real problems, instead of the ones you make up and advertise too the Staff chat and public chat. We know they're false, we feel no sympathy for a pathetic, week imbecile.

Forever, and always,

Edited by Nick
  • Like 4

All I see is you posting the same 10-20 pics and putting a shitload of laughing people or whatever. And the one with 1977 and me talking about death where's the rest of the convo? cause it shows a different story showing only 3 lines of text compared to the 50+ lines given.

Also I don't think the community should care about how Tevin act's in SF cc as it's really all banter. but he's still professional in yell chat or what not even laughing about it 3 minutes after.

All your 'spy' is doing is showing one fail out of a dozen wins.

Edited by Doggy

9 minutes ago, Nick said:

Forever, and always,

Well since we're throwing shade i have 2 words for you directly. "NICE RANK." You can try to say all you want that you went peacefully and resigned as a good man, but many people know the truth you were out the door anyways.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Nick said:

Forever, and always,

idk I think when you false jailed oag after he killed you kinda shut you down but hey what do I know. (ye I know you resigned but this is still part of the reason why)

11 minutes ago, Doggy said:

All I see is you posting the same 10-20 pics and putting a shitload of laughing people or whatever. And the one with 1977 and me talking about death where's the rest of the convo? cause it shows a different story showing only 3 lines of text compared to the 50+ lines given.

Also I don't think the community should care about how Tevin act's in SF cc as it's really all banter. but he's still professional in yell chat or what not even laughing about it 3 minutes after.

All your 'spy' is doing is showing one fail out of 100 wins.

100 wins?

11 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

Well since we're throwing shade i have 2 words for you directly. "NICE RANK." You can try to say all you want that you went peacefully and resigned as a good man, but many people know the truth you were out the door anyways.

• Nice ego
  • Nice propaganda
  • Nice ddosing
  • Nice team
  • Nice situation
  • Nice life

@Phenomenon

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Doggy said:

All your 'spy' is doing is showing one fail out of 100 wins.

100 wins? Lets be realistic now...

• Like 1

^ expression obv. no one won one hundred. but if it'll float your boat i'll change it.