Bully Squad

#Bully-Squad Expose & Traumatize: Say-Farewell - CHAPTER 1 - The End of SF

6 minutes ago, Doggy said:

^ expression obv. no one won one hundred. but if it'll float your boat i'll change it.

A dozen wins?

Also news update: Oag is still suicider on every server, imagine dying to a 22 and being so irrelevant that you get used as one of the intro clips to someone's video LOL

https://gyazo.com/d30b95791071d987ba2a74154fb70d9e

Edited by i just rag

41 minutes ago, Doggy said:

^ expression obv. no one won one hundred. but if it'll float your boat i'll change it.

I love you so much, i love when you smile, i love when you cry. <3

I love everything on you... let me touch you xox , you're ma bff now <3

4 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

That's a W in the sense of flame, i'll give you that. As staff i can't really make a retaliation video expressing how i feel, but in skillset i'm still better than your whole CC and i'll prove it 1on1 @ edgepvp vs anyone when i have the time. (Mindstate is the only one i will accept as on my level)

Only one?
Are you sure mate?
Please think about one more person?

Clan dramas just gets a little more interesting when people have staff rank exposing alts, video was well made

lmao what the hell did i just look at i always said that gf is the only 1 who get legit kills on me maybe few of u very few killed me in 1v1 while i have more kills in them at nh ofc but dafuq ur that desperate and mad at me that u post ragging photos lmao and ye that uganda kill is pretty simple i wasnt paying any attention to him as he was running didnt even bother to eat 50 and got dbowd besides ive killed him with no gear at nh a match lmao which i have pics if u want to see now go to

to see real 1v1 kills which ur get ur members handled and slapped but ye expect gf i dont think their is anyone who can give me hard time unles some lucky lucky kills :)

and btw show the full chat conversations at clan so ppl can understand what we rlly were talking about dont cut most of it ^^

4 hours ago, i just rag said:

A dozen wins?

Also news update: Oag is still suicider on every server, imagine dying to a 22 and being so irrelevant that you get used as one of the intro clips to someone's video LOL

https://gyazo.com/d30b95791071d987ba2a74154fb70d9e

pretty sure it was my 4th time nhing out on that server not used to it so what u expect ur been here for like what 4 years and u cant nh at all ^^

5 hours ago, Nick said:

You started a battle you had no chance of winning.

You made false propaganda videos, without accepting the backfire.

You talked more shit then you're worth. 

There's no backing out. Bully Squad reign, we are the wilderness. We are singles, nobody has ever successfully even come close too shutting us down, or clearing us.

We are superior, we are your worst nightmares.

Maybe your lack of sleep problems IRL, is due to the fact that every night you try and go to sleep, we're still in the back of your mind. Constantly traumatizing you, watching you. Lurking around you, and your "hidden alts". Every morning you awake, you know that we're here, online, somewhere, hunting you down. You're our victim, our little play toy. 

Maybe tell your doctor about your real problems, instead of the ones you make up and advertise too the Staff chat and public chat. We know they're false, we feel no sympathy for a pathetic, week imbecile.

Forever, and always,

#Bullysquad, motherfucker.

didnt even see 1 pic you kill anyone but yes ur very pro :)

1 hour ago, oag said:

didnt even see 1 pic you kill anyone but yes ur very pro :)

Wastemen. It's called a dozen alts, It's not all black and white. 

Check your clan. 

Check your spies. 

We lurk, without you knowing.

We are in your every presence. 

4 hours ago, pj3r said:

Clan dramas just gets a little more interesting when people have staff rank exposing alts, video was well made

Lol, you really think yeezus would be as corrupt as tevin to expose an alt? Our spies did, we networked them and every alt of theirs was blatent to us.

Unlike sf, we don't get our leader to abuse his staff rank to spread propaganda, protect members that are ddosing, and check inventories to see who is tbing.

9 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

That's a W in the sense of flame, i'll give you that. As staff i can't really make a retaliation video expressing how i feel, but in skillset i'm still better than your whole CC and i'll prove it 1on1 @ edgepvp vs anyone when i have the time. (Mindstate is the only one i will accept as on my level)

You're the lolzorkont/king barnes of spawnpk, we bent you over and anhialated you, but still you delude yourself into thinking you're relavent, good, and somehow still in it?

You are no where near the level of half our cc, let alone mindstate.

I guess you can always rely on Tevin's sleep deprivation to comment a reply on something that should have no comeback.

6 hours ago, oag said:

and btw show the full chat conversations at clan so ppl can understand what we rlly were talking about dont cut most of it ^^

your team got fuckin destroyed lmfao, i would be embarrassed to log in

Our spies monitor you; why do you think where's always where you don't expect us?

You may not think we're there, believe me.

We are ...

6 hours ago, Nh Stoner said:

Thats my clan on that server. xDxDxD

Oag plankermen

I was in discord with you all day yesterday lol

Also imagine being so dumb you can't think of what to say in 1 post or use the edit button and you spam 4 posts in a row thinking people care enough about your opinion to read it LOL dumb muppet suicider 

8 hours ago, oag said:

Have you seen oags divine?

believe me a 6 years old kid knows how to make a better video then this its just terrible most of the video is gf without him it would be like 1:20 secs video lmao and still explain to me why u post ragg pics?

7 hours ago, Bully42 said:

Lol, you really think yeezus would be as corrupt as tevin to expose an alt? Our spies did, we networked them and every alt of theirs was blatent to us.

Unlike sf, we don't get our leader to abuse his staff rank to spread propaganda, protect members that are ddosing, and check inventories to see who is tbing.

Watch it buddy, those are some pretty heavy accusations you're making about me. Just to clarify your "Leader" in the past was forced to resign for abuse and failing to do his job correctly so definitely don't try to come for me. Yeezus is a good guy, i don't think he'd be corrupt and do anything he's not allowed to. But you're definitely wrong about that 2nd statement. Anyways

There is one kill picture of me. Sad face. I'm glad to have left this toxic server. So many children thinking that being able to play a game and NH makes them worth something. Until you start making money from doing this, you're wasting your time. Trying to prove your point on a private server? You're wasting your time.