Sign in to follow this  
Pker

Make Ragging Illegal?

So I see guys (Such as Gf 1v24) who think they're cool by "Ragging" people in the wildy, which is quite annoying. For an example if you attack someone in the wildy, without knowing that they don't want you attacking them. Instead of saying "Off?" they go by "Want rag? Ragged" and ect. And this "Rag" does that you can't enter the wildy without being attacked by cancerous people, who just won't stop no matter what you tell them (Unless you give them fucking 30b cash) and end up making someone quit the server. So I thought, why not make it illegal? Everyone would be able to have fun pking. At least make it illegal at edgeville?

You're probably all going to disagree, but I thought I'd give it a chance. Tell me what you think.

2 minutes ago, IllBombya said:

Ur a fucking retard if you think ragging will be illegal I rag now you @ edge gl

Looks like I triggered someone.

1 minute ago, Infinitpure8 said:

if you fucking know someone is a ragger dont fucking attack them retard.

And if you don't? Chill your tits rat.

3 minutes ago, Infinitpure8 said:

if you fucking know someone is a ragger dont fucking attack them retard.

2 minutes ago, Pker said:

And if you don't? Chill your tits rat.

Kid take a chill pill.

If you want to show how big ur d is by ragging ppl go to Graves or Easts/Wests . Fuck off edge

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cloud Atlas said:

Kid take a chill pill.

If you want to show how big ur d is by ragging ppl go to Graves or Easts/Wests . Fuck off edge

I rag all locs

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cloud Atlas said:

Kid take a chill pill.

That's what I'm saying? They rag ppl at edge trying to pk not nh or shit.

1 minute ago, Cloud Atlas said:

You are too ignorant to see the problem here so fuck off this post

make me fuck off @ edge

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pker said:

So I see guys (Such as Gf 1v24) who think they're cool by "Ragging" people in the wildy, which is quite annoying. For an example if you attack someone in the wildy, without knowing that they don't want you attacking them. Instead of saying "Off?" they go by "Want rag? Ragged" and ect. And this "Rag" does that you can't enter the wildy without being attacked by cancerous people, who just won't stop no matter what you tell them (Unless you give them fucking 30b cash) and end up making someone quit the server. So I thought, why not make it illegal? Everyone would be able to have fun pking. At least make it illegal at edgeville?

You're probably all going to disagree, but I thought I'd give it a chance. Tell me what you think.

Imagine making a topic because you get ragged when its all your fault retard if you wanna cry, you can always cry to undead pkers they'll always listen

• Like 1

Agree tbh. Or atleast don't allow rushing @edge.

Edited by Blight

I'm pretty sure you all know by now that ragging is by far the most popular pk style. No matter how many times you go to edge you will always see a few raggers. Deep wildy for the most part is like 100% dead like all the time, and it's no fun being in deep wild if no one is there. At edge is almost always nhers fighting other nhers and raggers ragging the ele bow voiders or rushers. If you never knew, most of the time they are defending you veng pkers, and frankly rushing is more of a nuisance than ragging is. It wouldn't be a great idea to make the most popular pk style illegal, since that is like 90% of where our youtube video content comes from along with all the new traffic coming into the server.

PS: Watch who you rush and don't talk smack.

I feel like this topic could potentially open the doors to some flame and other drama that is not needed on the forums/game. With that being said, i will be closing this thread. The suggestion has been looked at by many, but i must say that ragging is a style of PKing and if rules were set that no longer allows it, many would be unhappy. I believe it's already been said that it would not be illegal, and quite honestly if it was, i'd have quite a problem with it myself. Some people Rag to be idiots, but people like me use it as a way to discipline those who think they can do whatever they want.

Closed.