1 9 7 7

90k [1_9_7_7] Quitting.

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read this post.
I'm 1977, some have known me as mors dei, others have known me as 90k. But none-the-less many knew me as 1977...

There's no real specific reason as to why I am quitting. I know a few of my "friends" Asked me why, and I can not give an answer that would satisfy those looking for one. It pains me to say that I am leaving permanently and will no longer be playing on any main or alt accounts that're known to be me. I will not be giving away any account information, although the items that were on the accounts - I did drop and or give away.

I feel as though a game like this requires a unhealthy amount of time to play in order to keep progressing in your own wealth. I unfortunately have had many restless nights just because I was making an attempt to make a bank on here. I would succeed, then in the end fail by losing it all. That repetition was one of the things I enjoyed most about this game. Being able to get cleaned, and rebuild quicker and stronger than before. I can say I appreciate those I have befriended over the last few months here. You all have been the most impressionable and I don't think I would have been able to stay without you guys.

Now, more so onto the life part of why I am deciding it's my time to go...
Recently I went on a trip. There's this little island that's sort of like a resort near where I live in the great lakes. I had a blast with a few buds of mine, and we spoke about a lot of things going on in our lives. I've come to realize that I'm 22 and what I do is work and play video games...I don't typically go out with my pals, or do anything like that. And this past experience was an eye-opening one. I'd like to go out and make memories, and not have the heavy weight of caring later on that night if I have something to do on a game. Needless to say my decision to leave the game was made without thinking and I am following through with it. Some may say that it's possible to work, have a kid, go out and have a life, while being able to play video games. But for some people that reality isn't possible. The world isn't as it seems and we don't always get to do what we want. As some people grow older they realize in order to do what you want to do, and go where you want to go, you must have done what is required of you to do so.

I just hope that some people understand the reason I am leaving. It has nothing to do with me hating anybody -although at times the banter did become quite annoying and bothersome- It was easy to ignore. I am simply leaving because I wish to actually live my life while I can. Go see things I haven't seen or do what I want to do. For those who are friends of mine, I thank you so much for allowing me to get to know you all. Each and every one of you have impacted my experience for the better on this server and I wish you all a farewell.

- A fork - Chaotic Ags- Phenomenon - Doggy - OAG - rated - conspiracy - zeplin99 - mangos - macjim [topsoul] - reaper6119 - Elseth -

For those I failed to mention, apologies but YOU were not forgotten, the list can go on forever.

Thank you for the opportunity to play the game, it's been a great run and a well lengthy stay.

• Sad 1

take care man u can always jump on to talk will be nice u will be missed

You will definitely be missed by me and i want to thank you for being a great spirit in the CC always. I believe you have my skype, if not you can PM me for it so we can stay in touch. I've learned not to dwell on farewell threads anymore as they have been coming a lot more often, and i've come close to one myself. Everyone has their own reasons, whether it's pursuing opportunities IRL, or just no longer happy with the game. No matter what the case may be, they always have a story to tell in the "Farewell" Section. Thank you for sharing your story.

I rate this man, I've had a few wake ups like you say but I'm a stubborn sick ne3rd that needs to kill virtual characters for my sanity BLAP

Edited by ::noclip

10 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

You will definitely be missed by me and i want to thank you for being a great spirit in the CC always. I believe you have my skype, if not you can PM me for it so we can stay in touch. I've learned not to dwell on farewell threads anymore as they have been coming a lot more often, and i've come close to one myself. Everyone has their own reasons, whether it's pursuing opportunities IRL, or just no longer happy with the game. No matter what the case may be, they always have a story to tell in the "Farewell" Section. Thank you for sharing your story.

You also have a story, we had some awesome talks in the clan chat. Thanks for accepting someone like me.