Sign in to follow this  
i just rag

Oag Cleared Was Ez

"Slap" goes with divine elecbow and swamp 24/7 counts kills while im nh gear tbd and followed by 6 says its slap lmao then he kills me in ragg twice and again calls it slap he also counts tele in ragg gear and says 71-0 72-0 then he cries while i flame cuz he cant take it anymore sorry lil ti u will be permd from now on even if i log we keep going again and again i make u sure u wont pk everyday and dont start avoiding on me :)

u should be on since u wrote this message so come on so we can countine?

7 minutes ago, oag said:

"Slap" goes with divine elecbow and swamp 24/7 counts kills while im nh gear tbd and followed by 6 says its slap lmao then he kills me in ragg twice and again calls it slap he also counts tele in ragg gear and says 71-0 72-0 then he cries while i flame cuz he cant take it anymore sorry lil ti u will be permd from now on even if i log we keep going again and again i make u sure u wont pk everyday and dont start avoiding on me :)

Sorry I only speak English can you translate for me? Did I slap you so hard it gave you brain damage random?

4 minutes ago, i just rag said:

Sorry I only speak English can you translate for me? Did I slap you so hard it gave you brain damage random?

Having to use out of game insults to reference to fa k e news in-game W E W

1 minute ago, ::noclip said:

Having to use out of game insults to reference to fa k e news in-game W E W

Imagine thinking anyone cares about your opinion when all you do is ::gamble all day ingame l0l

I know you fanboy random Oag a lidl bid but he's not even allowed to PK when i'm online so idk why

Edited by i just rag

calling me random on a rsps ur nobody and did ur brain got damage from yesterday u cant understand english anymore?

ur the one who isnt pking randy u can speak all u want but everyone knows ur avoider get to game and lets start?

2 minutes ago, oag said:

calling me random on a rsps ur nobody and did ur brain got damage from yesterday u cant understand english anymore?

Wow I ask you if you have brain damage then you ask me the same thing, such a smart guy! Almost as if you're too incredibly stupid to come up with something on your own??? You'll never be anybody compared to me idk why you try l0l never forget how many times you've ended up on the floor because of me abused little foreigner

yes its shame to compare u to me im the one who rules the wildy now days ur just another number who's hiding and trash talking all good everytime ur on come graves thats how u gonna spend the rest of the days in ur life peace for now

btw i see u dont even dare to logg in anymore are u that scared?

well pay me 150b and i consider stop ragging for like a week

Imagine this random thinking he has any effect on me because i'm doing something other than playing this game right now??? LOL

Unlike you I don't wake up and instantly log into this game and actually have other shit going on, sorry that you need to play 24.7 and still aren't any good xD

I'll be on later to abuse you again btw

Edited by i just rag

who cares if either or get's killed? it's a game where you're meant to fucking die lol. you take it soooo serious to the both of you that you waste your time and theirs so they can't really do anything. if Oag was in the bathroom he was 'clrd and slapped infinity and beyond', if ti was in the bathroom it's the same scenario. it's pathetic how childish you get over getting offended in a GAME. lolol

9 hours ago, Doggy said:

who cares if either or get's killed? it's a game where you're meant to fucking die lol. you take it soooo serious to the both of you that you waste your time and theirs so they can't really do anything. if Oag was in the bathroom he was 'clrd and slapped infinity and beyond', if ti was in the bathroom it's the same scenario. it's pathetic how childish you get over getting offended in a GAME. lolol

Taking it so serious just like you when you are saying everyone in bullysquad is "shit", calling us "cunts", and making fun of how nick and yeezus dont spend their life trying to become better spawnpk staff.

Yeah it's pathetic how childish you get over a game lolol.

Maybe you should think about yourself before you call your team-mate oag pathetic..

8 hours ago, MSL said:

Taking it so serious just like you when you are saying everyone in bullysquad is "shit", calling us "cunts", and making fun of how nick and yeezus dont spend their life trying to become better spawnpk staff.

Yeah it's pathetic how childish you get over a game lolol.

Maybe you should think about yourself before you call your team-mate oag pathetic..

Ok dumbass, I never said everyone in bullysquad was shit nor did I call them cunts. I may have called an individual shit or whatever but who cares, if this really bothers you then we should point out all the times you guys call people 4ners, paki's, niggers, slaves, and all the other rude names you use. And no, I don't make fun of nick/yeezus. You can personally ask one of them as I've never had a problem or said/did anything rude or offensive to them. I don't criticize any staff member on how they perform or act publicly so you're wrong. I wasn't calling Oag himself pathetic I was saying how people were acting was pathetic.

Edited by Doggy

1 hour ago, Doggy said:

Ok dumbass, I never said everyone in bullysquad was shit nor did I call them cunts. I may have called an individual shit or whatever but who cares, if this really bothers you then we should point out all the times you guys call people 4ners, paki's, niggers, slaves, and all the other rude names you use. And no, I don't make fun of nick/yeezus. You can personally ask one of them as I've never had a problem or said/did anything rude or offensive to them. I don't criticize any staff member on how they perform or act publicly so you're wrong. I wasn't calling Oag himself pathetic I was saying how people were acting was pathetic.

OK DUMBASS

I0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gifI0OBpjZ.gif

Edited by MSL