Sign in to follow this  
Gerq

v.i.p wings

these wings are just like tokhaar cape but legendary wings (comp cape blood money cape and bounty cape), my suggestion is to add the affects and stats of a bounty cape or blood cape. this is fair.

If we give you this, then legendary and comp capes will mean nothing? Sure it might be an auto kept kiln cape but they do stack up and do sell. In case you did not know, whomever has an infernal has to fuse 1K kiln capes and i'm sure not all of them had 1K capes lying around. Even I did not and that is because i have a 6.6K bc killcount lol. Same thing if you want more perks like comp cape perks, then what would be the point of doing the comp capes? I like donator benefits but these are pay to win, and those are the types we do not need.

If you want it that bad give them a 5% drop rate bonus, but that means we must get a higher boost than 5%. Not fair we have Red comp/Legendary status when a vip pretty much has the most important perk like us.

56 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

If we give you this, then legendary and comp capes will mean nothing? Sure it might be an auto kept kiln cape but they do stack up and do sell. In case you did not know, whomever has an infernal has to fuse 1K kiln capes and i'm sure not all of them had 1K capes lying around. Even I did not and that is because i have a 6.6K bc killcount lol. Same thing if you want more perks like comp cape perks, then what would be the point of doing the comp capes? I like donator benefits but these are pay to win, and those are the types we do not need.

If you want it that bad give them a 5% drop rate bonus, but that means we must get a higher boost than 5%. Not fair we have Red comp/Legendary status when a vip pretty much has the most important perk like us.

All I'm saying is add blood cape or bounty cape, VIP is 500 and wings are 1b, if they added at least blood cape it would make it fair and it's not VIP ranks fault that legendary is short on perks. To me adding blood cape is more then needed and fair

ps: legendary = pay2win already you get comp cape

also I never asked VIP wings get something that special just maybe blood cape stats and it's bonus

Edited by Gerq

7 hours ago, Gerq said:

my suggestion is to add the affects and stats of a bounty cape or blood cape. this is fair.

1 hour ago, Gerq said:

also I never asked VIP wings get something that special just maybe blood cape stats and it's bonus

Uhm yeah you did. Also, if you really want the stats of a comp cape then blood wings is also your option. The blood cape perk is not that a big of a deal so I don't mind you getting that.

PS: Don't lump me in with the other legendary donators. I am the only one who has earned legendary rank with out gambling/staking/risk fighting/merching 24-7/camping tp. I do not have a 52,570 total boss kill count for no reason. Legendary donator is not p2w, all you get is a free comp cape? Get an infernal cape and you already have a much better cape. The only real advantage and true perk we have is pretty much being able to spawn all the slayer task bosses, with the exception of wildywyrm.

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

Uhm yeah you did. Also, if you really want the stats of a comp cape then blood wings is also your option. The blood cape perk is not that a big of a deal so I don't mind you getting that.

PS: Don't lump me in with the other legendary donators. I am the only one who has earned legendary rank with out gambling/staking/risk fighting/merching 24-7/camping tp. I do not have a 52,570 total boss kill count for no reason. Legendary donator is not p2w, all you get is a free comp cape? Get an infernal cape and you already have a much better cape. The only real advantage and true perk we have is pretty much being able to spawn all the slayer task bosses, with the exception of wildywyrm.

I agree that having bounty cape stats would devalue the point of being legendary donor and acquiring comp which is why I think the VIP wings should just be an upgraded kiln cape with the additional blood cape perks.