Sign in to follow this  
michaelmyers

New staff tools

i believe this suggestion will be more important than the dicemute. That is staff can do ::checkbank and ::checkinventory which is great, but i believe it would help so much if we could also see what the player has equipped, there are multiple scamming cases like yoshi and alien, eldermauls loans where i have checked the bank and inventory and found nothing. To staff i believe that means alot if its not in inventory and its not in the bank, the player gambled or staked it. but it could be equipped and staff cant see this, so a scam case turns out to be he had it equipped the whole time, we can ask Ryan and Ramzi to check of course, but that can take a good while to do. maybe add a staff command like ''::checkitems or ::checkperson'' so we can see if the player does have it on them, this command would help more than dice mute i imagine as there are alot of loans going on, especially with me being the MM for the loan, like i can give the player the yoshi but when it doesnt get returned i cant see if he still has it. 

NO.

If i or someone else scams via a loan thats not a scam, thats trusting someone and then he fuked u over.

if i loan a item to my friend and he never gives it back, he shouldn't be banned stupid af if thats a rule

I don't think this is the highest of priorities, nor is it really needed. That time could be spent on more important updates in my honest opinion.

As for Gerq,

Here at SpawnPK, we see it as scamming, And whoever does it will get dealt with accordingly. Don't like it? I Don't care quite honestly as you're entitled to your own opinion, but I do expect you to obey and respect the rules, which can be found here: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/1084-server-rules