Sign in to follow this  
Gerq

my thoughts on the staff situation

Staff members should never be afk, simply log out when you are not on, so people aren't trying to contact u for help.

you guys need more staff (admin mainly)

not gonna lie i really don't know whats going on, never seen a server with 100+ with a staff team this poor (amount of staff members not quality). 

ramzi and ryan i assume you guys do all the staff stuff but seems like its becoming too much managing runex staff and spawnpk staff and not to mention everyone complaining about not getting a reply on account management.

@pj3r unasked yet needed, since no one seems to be doing anything about it nor has it been addressed. 

The staff solve issues that arise ingame and they do a good job of this. Also reports are handled to the best of the ability in the staffs hands when contacting Ramzi or Ryan they have to wait sometimes.

I don't think the staff are inactive, I think they solve anything that needs help.

Yes they are not on 24-7 there is a timezone where there is not many staff on for a long period of time.

@pj3r no server supports, no admins, a few mods, 1 super mod, 1 co owner, 1 owner and the owners have another server with more appeals etc. PLEASE DO NOT THINK THIS IS GOOD, they need an admin and everything will pick up fast af (i know admins dont grow on trees but either that or ramzi/ryan need to spend more time administrating the server)

There is no admins on the server thats how it works, there is one helper the aurora and 4 mods

nick

yeezy

world peace

casey

@pj3r

is this your first server?

their is 4 mods only

phenomenon 

michaelmyers 

casey

yeezy

not sure if who u mentioned is a server support.

server needs admin badly, right now the process seems to be msg  phenomenon he msgs ramzi and then u wait like a week or so.

Glad to see some staff feedback there, Gerq! We currently have 5 staff members which are Tevin, Yeezy, Casey(michaelmyers), The Aurora, and Serge(not sure if still a helper) (Super mod-helper.) With the unfortunate loss of our oldest staff member/super mod, we are down to 5 staff members right now. Even though we have 5, only 3 are active, and 1 being super active in his time zone. I do see the lack of staff activity on the server and I personally wish it could be a lot higher. It seems like Ryan/Ramzi are looking for something in particular among staff applicants, but I can't be to sure, I don't know what they want or like. While it is a huge problem, I was told to believe things are being done behind the scenes in terms of finding and promoting new staff members in the community. Also, to address your administrator concern, that position has been reserved for Ramzi as he takes care of all appeals/Account issues. Meaning that the rank is exclusive to people with the highest amount of trust and experience regarding the server.

It's really hard to find someone to be an administrator and have that kind of power in the server. Put yourself in Ryan's shoes, then you would understand how hard it would be to make that decision.

@Kellatha i know its hard to find someone that you can trust especially with that type of rank but its needed, i just hope its soon.

Hey Gerq,

I appreciate this thread and your concern with the current state of the staff team. There are a few points i shall be making that might actually make you feel better about the whole situation. Here at SpawnPK, our staff members have been deemed as trustworthy and most qualified to do the job. We try our absolute best not to recklessly recruit more people onto the team as that increases the risk of power abuse, unprofessional behavior, and more issues. It's quality over quantity and quite frankly, i prefer this philosophy rather than having a bunch of helping hands. Do keep in mind that we have active players who are good Samaritans as well and can help you with any game-related issues. They are working towards a possible staff position/are in cooperation with the staff team. You don't always need the ranking to help the server, don't forget that. Now let's take a look into the actual staff team...

The following names below are the usernames of the members of our staff team:

Ryan [OWNER]

Ramzi [CO-OWNER]

Phenomenon [Head Moderator]

MichaelMyers [Moderator]

Yeezus [Moderator]

The Aurora [Helper]

Kellatha made the following statement earlier:

"Also, to address your administrator concern, that position has been reserved for Ramzi as he takes care of all appeals/Account issues. Meaning that the rank is exclusive to people with the highest amount of trust and experience regarding the server".

Each staff member has a very unique trait, whether it's abnormally high amounts of activity, loyalty, being able to handle any issue in an effective manner, or even just being really helpful and approachable. Some of these characteristics can be found by the way and how often they handle issues/concerns. Most people would assume higher ranks mean they posses more responsibility/power to be able to handle an issue. Although this is true, you should not feel like you have to go to the highest position if you need help, if you see that staff logo they are properly equipped to assist you. As for myself, i will clarify what i spend a majority of my time doing.

I am online and working/playing for roughly 12-18 Hours a day (Sometimes more, but never less) and i like to spend my time handling anything related to paperwork (Investigating stuff, punishment logs, etc) and the report a player section. These are my biggest fortes but i also look into staff applications, Report A Bug, Help section of course, making sure the forums are safe, and the Appeal An Offense section[Usually on cases i was directly involved in]. I also organize/check up on tickets to make sure there were no errors, etc. This helps speed up the process a bit more, as answering all of those tickets are NOT easy. Trust me, Ramzi does an amazing job at answering the tickets, as it takes me quite a bit of time to get through a small amount. Many complain about how long it takes, but they have no idea how difficult it can get, especially when you can't afford to make any mistake. I also gather clips AND edit Youtube Videos to support the server/bring in more players (www.youtube.com/NotYouraverageNoob)

A majority of players think my PM is always off or i am AFK, but in reality i am a very busy man. I'm never doing anything else other than SpawnPK related stuff, as i have been dealing with lots of health issues so SpawnPK [Bed rest] is all i can really do at this moment.  So  it's not like i'm ever being cruddy and not paying attention to you guys, this is what i do, this is what i love, its my passion. You'd best believe if i'm busy it's for a good reason. Please note that i also have Youtube Related stuff to do, so i don't take too kindly to people standing over my fights, following me etc. I never verbally express it, but i will get very silent for a brief moment if i see that you're being rude.  Also keep in mind that i still have my alt account "Testacc001" online in the "Help" CC to make sure everyone is doing okay and i take a look at it quite often. I've only been around for 10 Months, but i'm working my way up rather fast (I Think i may be the fastest in history tbh, also considering i came here as a complete stranger no one knew).

If you ever see me in game, feel free to approach me when you see me at home if you have an issue. If i'm not busy, ill send you to a private location. I believe i have assisted you in the past, so you must already know this? 

Thanks!