Sign in to follow this  
Yeezus

Bullysquad / SF can't keep up

These Killpics are from before / and after the forming of #SF Multiple more but when you get these kills almost ever hour its hard to keep track and screenshot them. - Bully-Squad the kings of singles.

Smgy9gI.png.

Lets start with the leader

jqtjzk.png

hl8wsCz.png.

mk9phx.png

3dpVDXU.png.

8DLVaMt.png.

txwpHqA.png.

5YKFsOt.png.

c1DloKW.png.

r11akon.png.

MSYFzDP.png.

UsXCJs1.png.

DHxAgrB.png.

:o

Edited by Yeezus

Nice topic, I don't really have any issues with anyone in his team besides Oag but gg lol. I think a couple max kill pics are missing and I also killed Bennyb0y12 twice (no risk though).

Also if anyone is curious as to why some pics aren't showing names it's because yoshi spams chatbox when it picks items up, I sent Yeezy the pics showing the names but they weren't included due to the limit of images per post I believe.

Very nice pictures guys. Just to clarify the only kill pics you guys have posted on myself so far (1 from wheelchairm8 ballista to gmaul rushing me in Druidic robes after killing some1 and one from z75 ele cbow void rush) are from being rushed. These can be proven via video footage if necessary, as I have them specifically titled. But hey, very sneaky I'll give you that and it is still is valid. You guys are both YouTubers right? You guys should make some videos on how you guys match up against every member in the CC. That way, we can see exactly what goes on rather than a screenshot that has two sides to the story. I like this though!

Edited by Phenomenon

I like this. But it means nothing if people tag on and off when in divine\ele cbows and swamps =) Good fight though to trashbrid, the only legit person I've fought out of everyone there last night.

I like this. But it means nothing if people tag on and off when in divine\ele cbows and swamps =) Good fight though to trashbrid, the only legit person I've fought out of everyone there last night.

A lot of respect goes out to him and Zeplin99 tbh. They downgrade the living piss out of their gear and still try to hold their own haha. Good people. And they don't have to rely on any fall in's/Tbs/Ele weps.

Before clowns decide too killpic my max death

Kvl3mmp.png

Childish acts.

A lot of respect goes out to him and Zeplin99 tbh. They downgrade the living piss out of their gear and still try to hold their own haha. Good people. And they don't have to rely on any fall in's/Tbs/Ele weps.

:D I try my best.

Honestly, I love the banter between clans and nice kill pics guys, and you can't complain about them tagging in and out as that's what you do in singles, I mean congrats to yeezus for getting me last night after I was pretty much out from nhing some other kid :P hope to see more of these kill pics rolling in it's honestly been to long that singles was dead. #Revivesingles #bsvsSf ;D

On 15/07/2017 at 1:01 AM, 1 9 7 7 said:

We greatly appreciate your donations

Hi, My name is Faith Pots and i wanna play with y'all. Amen.

Edited by Faith pots

Tbh, i like how the only kill pics here of me were when i was tbed and could only let you guys dd on each other after fighting someone else and get a kill pic. Gz i suppose? No nh was involved, don't believe me? Take a closer look at the inventory's in the kill pics or even the fact that the screenshot just didn't happen to show the map. I wonder why they weren't captured. Oh wait, that's because it was a full inventory and was obviously a kill pic where they had to tb someone to get as such. In the last kill picture of me that they have, I see what 7 purple dots and 1 white? Hmm i don't knowwww. Anyways, no offense to yeezus here, but i feel as if he was very neglectful to screenshot the latest kill that he actually got on me in nh. Hmm, i wonder why. However, i won't leak that info just yet. I got a surprise for everyone coming soon to theatre's near you.