Phenomenon

Phenomenon starting a NEW CLAN!?!? #Say-Farewell

In-Game Username: Self

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?:  I've  been in like 3 Deep wilderness clans but none that were over the top, CGI was one of the ones that i hated being in but it still gave me practice to be in higher end deep wildy clans.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) : I would probably see myself as a spec dumper, And or a tber.

Country AND timezone: USA, Central timezone.

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Saw that my boy Tevin was making a clan and i'd like to tag along with everyone that joins :).

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Recently 2-4.

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Risk fighting, Normal pking. In my freetime i try getting good at NHing but the best i can do is hybrid.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Yes, i understand all of the rules and i agree to obey them.

In-Game Username: Kikamu

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: Very good actually, i know on who to focus, the right time to spec, etc... I also help alot in the fights.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) I would be a Focuser.

Country AND timezone: Lisbon/london gmt

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Well, i read the intro of the clan and i thought it was a great clan, and since i dont have  a clan i would love to join and help out the members.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 8/10 hours average.

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Mainly pking in edge and killing pvmers when im not in a clan. 

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Yes i agree and i will obey to them. 

In-Game Username: red2

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: Played alot of osrs being nothing but a pker. Been at it for quiet a few yrs now.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) : Willing, and able to be all.

Country AND timezone: Belgium, +2

Why do you want to join #Sf?: I wanna join because gfbank switched to here, and im kind of loyal in that regard.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: To much to say lol. 8-10+

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Mostly pking, or scouting for my mate while doing some pvm when i want a more afk thing to do.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: I do, and agree.

In-Game Username: Erikkfc

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: Been alot in smaller clans alot of rsps's. But mainly Alora rsps team called Wronghood. Dominating wilderness there

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper)

Everything fine, Focusing/Spec dumping sounds familiar, will do everything tho if needed :)

Country AND timezone: Finland, i think UTC+02:00

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Not in any clan atm at SpawnPK, need some action ;)

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Currently not alot, but i will more in future.

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: PKing or trying make money

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Yes i do

Edited by erikkfc

In-Game Username: Sayosa Jr

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: I have little to no experience deep wildy pking solo, with a clan I have had quite a bit.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) From TB to potion support im what you need me to be.

Country AND timezone: America USA EST.

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Im honestly just looking for a place to plant my feet and build my rep in the game im new to the spk community, and looking for new friends to pk with, im loyal to those who are loyal to me.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Im on when im not at work.

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Right now im pvming to fund my main acc with comp reqs etc.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: I understand and will comply.

In-Game Username: jadzz

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: elementals/true maxed

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) : everything :P

Country AND timezone: Lebanon , ksa

Why do you want to join #Sf?:  im in the need of a good clan .

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 12 hours+

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: I pk and spmetimes pvm 

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: ofcourse 

In-Game Username: Zonicboom, zonicboom jr, wlggled, zezma (ye ive had problems with log in's thats the reason for so many accs

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: been in a lot of fucking clans on 0s-scape, alora, soulplay and the list goes on ive been hopping between private servers getting burnt out looking for a reason to stay on this one

What would be your primary position? spec dumper/ back-up focuser

Country AND timezone: USA Central US

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Tevin.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 3-6hrs (depends on if i feel like it)

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: pk, train, make money

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: ye

Edited by zonicboom

In-Game Username: Just a Pixel

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: I Like mostly deep wildy multy pking,its much fun.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper): teleport blocker or any other whats needed 

Country AND timezone: Estonia, UTC/GMT +3 hours

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Becuse i been looking a deep wildy pking clan long time

How many hours a day do you put into this game: not really sure, dont look the time when i play but i think 6+hours or so

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: pking, past 2 days learning to nh

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: yes i do and i agree.

im cool and i want to join this cc 
in-game:kingputi

In-Game Username: Hi Im New

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: Have years worth of experience in clan pking and deep wildy is my fav place to pk

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) TeleBlocker, Spec Dump, and im a decent Nher

Country AND timezone: USA Eastern

How many hours a day do you put into this game: atleast 4

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Edge pking or deep wildy pking

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: yes.

ayy  sick clan gl to you\us if I get in!

In-Game Username: pknh rain

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: I pk'd with you in DSL, for a very short period of time. I can NH but i'm not great. I'm willing to practice and get better.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper)  most likely I will come with freeze. but I can switch all around so if tb is NEEDED then ill switch to swamp n snare\tb or even a spec dumper. its really just what is needed in the cc while we have cc wars. ( if not called for anything I will just be a regular ancients brid\nher )

Country AND timezone: America :) pacific 

Why do you want to join #Sf?: tbh I look at all of the people already here and damn its scarry. I want to be able to "upgrade" myself as a nher\brid pker and have fun pking with everyone that's already here! 

How many hours a day do you put into this game: I have school, but I do my hw and most of the time I will be on for like 3-4 hours on school days. days off pretty much all day :) 

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: just recently I started hosting bj but that was only to get the items I need to pk with and now I have them!!! I took a small small break from pking to gamble but I'm back in it.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: I understand and will obey to any calls, or requests and help as much as a can possible.

lit clan gl both ways guys!

In-Game Username: playforfun

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: well I was in clan on fatality 614 and In my opinion I'm decent at multi pking 

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) Well I'm prob good at tanking so If we multi pk I am using tank gear otherwise if we are at singles I'll use nh gear

Country AND timezone: Finland UTC: 02:00

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Because I feel like i want to pk with clan and I'm tired of solo pking at revs when people just 10 vs me 

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 1-10 hours, regularry like 3-4 hours but at weekends 10 hours

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Normally i multi pk and I usually nh 

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Yes

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: I have been in some clans before and I would say I am a decent deep wildy pker.

What would be your primary position? I would probably be a focuser or spec dumper.

Country AND timezone: United States, Central Time

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Found a server and would like to join a pking clan.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 3-4 hours depending on the day.

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Pking or PvMing

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Yes, I agree to obey all 7 rules.

Edited by Admiin