Phenomenon

Phenomenon starting a NEW CLAN!?!? #Say-Farewell

In-Game Username: Pity

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: On a different server, I was in numerous deep wildy clans. Most of them, however, were just me and groups of friends coming together and pking for fun. It was very organized and we had few specialized positions.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) : I'm actually not quite sure what the builds for most of these are. I would need more information before selecting one of these, but I'm not very picky. Whatever position is needed I suppose.

Country AND timezone: USA - UTC/GMT-6

Why do you want to join #Sf?: I want to try pking in an organized clan setting.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: It actually varies quite a bit. Probably more than 4-6 hours per day I suppose.

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: I am normally either pking in edge or merching. I am currently working towards my goal of legendary donor by buying bonds with ingame money.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Yes.

In-Game Username: Rated

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: Moderate, been a mostly a solo pker for 4 months

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) Whatever i would need to be, efficient at all.

Country AND timezone: Us, central time

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Because bullysquad needs to be dealt with. Been in power for too long.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: anywhere from 4-8

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Pking/nhing every moment

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Of course

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: I spend alot of my time pking, nhing/ hybridding

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper): Willing to do anything, have no preference

Country AND timezone: United States, East Time Zone

Why do you want to join #Sf?: I want to join a well organized clan

How many hours a day do you put into this game: between 2-6 depending on my schedule

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: If not bridding/ nhing, then edge pking and merching

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Yes

Another previous member of DSL who is legitimate. Accepted.

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: #DSL loot dropper and i got many killjoys(youtube streamer). Killing trash talkers is my #1 purpose.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) Nhing, Ele Rush, Full obby+holy

Country AND timezone: USA ny EST

Why do you want to join #Sf?: CBA to play this server without a good clan.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Too many plank hours. Need pk clan fam.

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Plankjimming or making someone wish they never yelled me. Giving advice, talking, I'm Also a fucking beast at gamble when I'm playing my cards right.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: OFC

Edit: 3.6 KDR even after many sucides on DSL

I can't beat you yet tevin but I'm improving. :3

Edited by Macjim

In-Game Username: Sjoerd

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: lots of clans

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) just killing people

Country AND timezone: netherlands gmt +1

Why do you want to join #Sf?: cause i wanna pk

How many hours a day do you put into this game: non atm can be more

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: get banned by mods or somthing or anoying random people

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: yeah kinda

ps: im banned but we can work something out for that cant we :D

Application denied due to the fact that you are UID banned [Taken from your own words] and are unable to play.

In-Game Username: Lets Fight

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: On spawnpk, I ran with a few multi clans. no singles experience in "real clan" mostly solo pker.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) Focuser, or someone who keeps the raggers off, not too picky.

Country AND timezone: U.S.A Eastern standard pacific?

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Organized clan, few mates in it already, and tevo is a beast..

How many hours a day do you put into this game: a few, 2+ normally up to 6 sometimes, idk. off work a lot lately lel.

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Merching, flower picking, not duel arena at all really. pking or marching really.

Your application has been accepted. You shall start as a recruit, and i am looking forward to you working your way up.

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: #DSL loot dropper and i got many killjoys(youtube streamer). Killing trash talkers is my #1 purpose.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) Nhing, Ele Rush, Full obby+holy

Country AND timezone: USA ny EST

Why do you want to join #Sf?: CBA to play this server without a good clan.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Too many plank hours. Need pk clan fam.

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Plankjimming or making someone wish they never yelled me. Giving advice, talking, I'm Also a fucking beast at gamble when I'm playing my cards right.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: OFC

Edit: 3.6 KDR even after many sucides on DSL

I can't beat you yet tevin but I'm improving. :3

Application accepted, of course.

In-Game Username:B O S N A

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: Multi clans - Bosna, rb life. Singles clans - Team Blackout, Team Illuminati, Reclusive (all Matrixftw, Revolutionx, Alotic, zealusion)

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) Hybrid, Spec dumper

Country AND timezone:United States Central time.

Why do you want to join #Sf?:I've been looking for a singles clan that actually knows what their doing and can move on after a server has fallen to another and still be able to compete.

How many hours a day do you put into this game:4-5 on days off 12, if not with friends

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?:thieving asking for a hybrid fight at duel or double log tb and pk at tentacle

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?:Yes I do 100%, Also i will have a mic on the 28th of july

Re look at mine really, my experience and skills will make a great asset.

Application denied due to the fact that you are UID banned [Taken from your own words] and are unable to play.

if im not uid'd lmk il join asap to slap sum peeps

In-Game Username: Noclip

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: My experience comes from old servers from 3-4 years back where I would brid with B0aty on legacy 614 shouts to those that know.. but as for SPK I've invested most of my time to solo pking, mainly risk fighting (when I can find a risker to fight) but yeah alot of experience from osrs and previous servers in deep.. Just not SPK as never invested my time into trying to join a CC..

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) I'm flexible but, from my performance in last DMM seasonal on osrs where I was mainly shot calling I'd say focuser/spec dumper, but I'm happy to fill whatever role.. Also got alot of experience form competetive TF2 CS:GO and Overwatch, so i can shot call over mic comms.. If thats needed but yeah just a point :D

Country AND timezone: UK - GMT

Why do you want to join #Sf?: So i don't burn out and quit, been missing the CC side of SPK and I think It'll spice up my gameplay experience, with good people and good banter!

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 4-8

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Pking/pvm'ing if I'm playing Overwatch (top 500) :D

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: I understand and I will Obey <3

Edit: Got access to mumble/discord/TS

Edited by ::noclip

In-Game Username: RagePK

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: I used to be in #African cc a very old clan who used to own the wilderness which was a multi clan. These days I'm pretty much solo and once in a while pk with my friends but that's it.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) When I go pking with friends I always am the tber becuase I enjoy doing it and have a perfect setup for it.

Country AND timezone: Netherlands GTM+1 I think

Why do you want to join #Sf?: I want to enjoy pking with other people and I can't right now becuase most clans are just people doing their own thing and don't listin to the person who has the highest rank in the clan.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Atleast 4 hours a day

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: You can find me at deep wild and drop party's if there is any that's really it :D

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Loud and clear.

Guess i might aswell.

In-Game Username: Help me plz1 (banned atm) I play on Sand4shots atm.

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: I have been in quite a few deep wildy clans + clans in general. I was in coma, coma v2, i created a clan myself which ended cos I got banned, I eat bread's cc.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper): I can go baisically anywhere tbh. I know how tbers are espose to work. I can nh normally. I can spy aswell. I can spec dump (probs only claws / ags atm cos i have like 3b). Name something i can probably do it.

Country AND timezone: England. GMT +0. BST atm (GMT + 1)

Why do you want to join #Sf?: I would like to join #sf because I am currently not in a clan and I feel I should be. I think I know how clans work by being in most of the nhing clans (some competed with bully but died down) I also never backstab, pretty loyal to the clan I am in at the time. I was up to standards of royal w0lf in my prime time and people like that but as I came back from a 3 month break and I am really rusty at the time I write this. I am willing to practice and get back to how I was and hopefully better then before.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: I just started again but I can put in 2-3 hours every weekday and on the weekends I can put in 4-6 hours a day.

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Since I just came back I am adjusting again but I have been graves quite a lot nhing and otherwise edge-pvp.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Obviously I understand and agree to the rules of the clan.

#Rustynherbecause3monthbreaks

In-Game Username: Natsumi

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: I usually pk and meme around in the wildy

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper): TB Slave, Floyd Mayweather, Spec Dumper. not the best focuser im new

Country AND timezone: Netherlands, CEST

Why do you want to join #Sf?: I'm a solo pker currently and i'm getting bored, so i want to branch out and pk with a bunch of people

How many hours a day do you put into this game: it varies, but usually around 6+

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: rushing edge pkers cause its funny or deep pking, trying to get ele comp on the side too.

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: yes

pls accept me i want to be the memer of the team

In-Game Username: Rock1

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: Yes, you know me lmfao.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) Spec Dumper

Country AND timezone: U.S.A, East Coast

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Because it's one of the best clans in the game and wouldn't mind being with phenomenon :-)

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 10

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Hybridding or ragging

In-Game Username: Ciao4Now

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: how Pk happen

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) Rune crossword rag

Country AND timezone: Probably something dumb

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Cause you need the halp I swur like plankers 24/7

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Enuf2cope

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: ::clearfriends

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Me understand englis noty

Application Accepted

Edited by Nick

In-Game Username:vahvahybrid (need unban first)

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: stronk pker

What would be your primary position? i focus

Country AND timezone:FINLAND gmt +2

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Why not, you're trying to recruit people i'm trying to join.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: idk maybe 100-500. Does it matter?

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: pking

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Obviously

natsumi said:
in-game username: Natsumi

what is your experience with clan pking or deep wilderness activity in general?: I usually pk and meme around in the wildy

what would be your primary position? (examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport blocker/boxing aid, focuser, spy/potion support [we can arrange this later], spec dumper): Tb slave, floyd mayweather, spec dumper. Not the best focuser im new

country and timezone: Netherlands, cest

why do you want to join #sf?: I'm a solo pker currently and i'm getting bored, so i want to branch out and pk with a bunch of people

how many hours a day do you put into this game: It varies, but usually around 6+

describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Rushing edge pkers cause its funny or deep pking, trying to get ele comp on the side too.

Do you understand the rules of the cc and agree to obey them?: Yes

pls accept me i want to be the memer of the team

I hope you get accepted, noob. But if not, NH me still ;3.

Edited by 1 9 7 7

In-Game Username: Bluepuppy70

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: 3hour

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) blood barrage battle

Country AND timezone: congo

Why do you want to join #Sf?: bc i love battle

How many hours a day do you put into this game: atlest 22 hr

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: battle kraken and demonc gorilla

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?:yes

long live nick K3 #bs

In-Game Username: Ciao4Now

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: how Pk happen

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) Rune crossword rag

Country AND timezone: Probably something dumb

Why do you want to join #Sf?: Cause you need the halp I swur like plankers 24/7

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Enuf2cope

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: ::clearfriends

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: Me understand englis noty

Application Accepted

hahaha god nh nick. why u apply this N00B clan? k999999999999k

you can win them and any1 k9k9k!

52 minutes ago, refunt said:

(reposted because the new forum update deleted my other application)

In-Game Username: Refuntog

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?: I have a lot of single pking experience. I've played quite a lot of private servers with friends and smaller clans on servers which I'm unsure wether or not I'm allowed to name so I choose not to

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but are not limited to: Teleport Blocker/Boxing aid, Focuser, Spy/Potion Support [We can arrange this later], Spec dumper) That really depends on the situation dont it? Lets say a teammate gets fully tb'ed and we are outnumbered. I'd most likely drop brews under him or pj the focuser off of him. Again it really depends on the situation. I'm a nher though.

Country AND timezone: UTC +01

Why do you want to join #Sf?: I want to join SF because I am certain that I'd make a great addition to the clan rather than dragging it down.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: I have summer break rn, so it can be anything between 3-7 hours

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?: Patrolling singles

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: I do

-RefuntOG

Damn, that a funny as topic. You just tbed me and failed a pile. (You now on my list)

1 hour ago, X King God X said:

Damn, that a funny as topic. You just tbed me and failed a pile. (You now on my list)

Are you okay? I Tb'ed you with sf 2 man while you were full inv. Do you have any idea what fucking around is??? We knew we wouldn't get the kill lmao

Edited by refunt
lol