Sign in to follow this  
Phenomenon

[SpawnPK RSPS]: Leader of #Sf Nhing clan Takes on #Bully-Squad

I'm posting this video in the media section for any forum browsers that enjoy watching SpawnPK videos, as not everyone pays attention to the news broadcasts or yells. I would like to remind everyone that we still have rules, and i will not tolerate any unnecessary drama broken out on this thread. However, we can have a civil discussion on how we feel, but keep insults like "Autistic rat" etc, out of this thread. PLEASE NOTE: The main purpose of this series is to possibly bring in more Nhers/Hybrids to the server and bring back that sense of hype to the server.

The leader of #Sf takes on #Bully-Squad and decides to make a video about it.

Edited by Phenomenon

ok you beat me ya. but when do i talk trash to you.

plus you still out-gear me + you put the clip where i went 30 secs cuz of lag.

im in basically spawns

edit:

since we throwing banter around

gRiagZ7UQleZSQg20qzMEQ.png

RstLkNaAQiGr14xBrbPYBg.png

Edited by Z75

ok you beat me ya. but when do i talk trash to you.

plus you still out-gear me + you put the clip where i went 30 secs cuz of lag.

im in basically spawns

edit:

since we throwing banter around

gRiagZ7UQleZSQg20qzMEQ.png

RstLkNaAQiGr14xBrbPYBg.png

Ah yes, I recall it being in full void with elemental c'bow spec rush. Very nice K0, i actually have that one on video and i laughed my ass off, saving it for a bloopers video. +1 To that one. As for your other one, Eh just a tele i don't mind :P. If you ever want to do a 1V1 Sesh lmk, because i do have fun when fighting you.

Ah yes, I recall it being in full void with elemental c'bow spec rush. Very nice K0, i actually have that one on video and i laughed my ass off, saving it for a bloopers video. +1 To that one. As for your other one, Eh just a tele i don't mind :P. If you ever want to do a 1V1 Sesh lmk, because i do have fun when fighting you.

ya but ur pm always off lol. pm me whenever and i should be down

I can only speak for myself, but

Before you get too ahead of yourself, just consider the fact that you're in pretty well Maximum gear (Blood weapons, Ornamented items, Leeches, BIS cape, BIS spec weapon)

Compared too my setup:

L6MA0nC.png

No I'm not crying about your style, each to their own. But when you post tele clips instead of kill clips don't get too ahead of your ball game.

I have a Kodai, with an ornamented occult and dragon defender. Nothing too high end.

In the clip against me, you've got 66 sips of brew, in comparison to my 48.

Things like this should be taken into consideration, as well as the fact that this is a tele clip and not a kill clip.

What I see here :

Maxed Nh vs Spawnables.

Nhing with a Divine.

Tele's

Trash talking when your on a mod account, at least use your alt 666 666 666 ( it was seen in your previous videos,so I didn't leak it https://gyazo.com/163209a44c02d9d1c8f91282ea98bc52).

From clearing the wildy with Bully-Squad to Hate on them,There's hidden thing that happened to DSL that I don't know about that may caused this drama, but please keep MOD FIGHTS AWAY. No need to make problems between you and Nicky <3.

I liked your hybriding styles tho ^_^

I would like to see more hybriding in max than Nhing max vs spawnables.

Keep it up!

Before you get too ahead of yourself, just consider the fact that you're in pretty well Maximum gear (Blood weapons, Ornamented items, Leeches, BIS cape, BIS spec weapon)

Compared too my setup:

L6MA0nC.png

No I'm not crying about your style, each to their own. But when you post tele clips instead of kill clips don't get too ahead of your ball game.

I have a Kodai, with an ornamented occult and dragon defender. Nothing too high end.

Things like this should be taken into consideration, as well as the fact that this is a tele clip and not a kill clip.

don't forget the pet that keeps him pretty much max potted non stop and 10% block damage =-p

Uhm tevin does downgrade gear if you wanna match him. But still regardless of gear someone in spawns can kill someone in max @edge...

when you guys complain about tevins gear think of it like someone saying " oh you spent all that stuff and earned your gear? Too bad, take it off".

Nick, you should know that like in risk fights its annoying if ppl say "off your ammy" or no comp

Sad to see, but 90% of this games nhers doesn't even know what the term ''NH'' means :D:D:D using divines, ele cbows, op pets and much more shit :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Sad to see, but 90% of this games nhers doesn't even know what the term ''NH'' means :D:D:D using divines, ele cbows, op pets and much more shit :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Ikr AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ya singles clan tbing him so what about dat one!!!

lelelelelel hilarious

When nobody watches the video and assumes that they know what happened l0l, if any of you actually watched. Tevin didn't use the divine at all during the nh fights he used it for safety vs tbermen/rushers such as z75 here. as well as he used the dinh's bulwark for same effect, not to mention the pet in which he banked upon request. Stop feeling bad about it and get over the fact that he killed you? Not to mention, that anyone who doesn't leech and uses turmoil just to get ez kills i feel bad for. Takes 10x more skill to use leeches because at least then you have to actually think on how you are going to get the kill. As to say, that setup may have just been a setup you decided to put on to take the picture. Says nothing. ( i may as well be wrong) @ nick however it was your choice to wear that gear, Btw love how you're always the one complaining about "divine pking" yet i fine you @ Gorilla's with you'll never guess what? divine? oh yes, so i hit you and you dced l0l rip to you ty for ez 10b

You're banned on like 5 servers for DDoSing but alright lmfao

Compared too my setup:

L6MA0nC.png

dW m r Nick you can win him next time!