Sign in to follow this  
Cyclop

Mage Arena

Something has to be done about this.

If you're on the outskirts of the Mage Arena, keeping an eye on pkers teleing in, someone can easily be attacked you without being on the platform in the middle, mage or range. I can be on the platform and be attacked by someone next to the lever. That's not cool and has been an issue since the Mage Arena mini-game.

Also, speaking of Mage Arena, why are pkers allowed to range/mage through the wall? If I teleport out of the arena, I should be able to run safely until they teleport in as well, but this is not the case. When teleporting into the area with a lever, blocked in by webs, I can still be attacked from within the Mage Arena. It not only makes escaping difficult (assuming your mage defense is sub-par), but is a clear bug. Something to this effect can be seen all over the wilderness. Examples: Crazy Archaeologist (the ruins), initial teleport out of Mage Arena bank (can be attack outside of walls), and many more.

it'd be too easy to logout in the arena if you couldnt attack through it

This is an issue less specific to the mage arena and takes place everywhere, I reported it some time ago and I know Nick has talked to Ryan about it as well, I am not sure the progress on it but I know Ryan has attempted to fix it and has fixed parts of projectile clipping through objects.

Another thing is you should technically only be able to use mage inside the mage arena but Ryan made it so you can only use mage for the PvM part and enabled range/melee for PvP but since that seems to be intentional I assume there was a reason.