Sign in to follow this  
pj3r

.Spawnpk-data

In the .spawnpk-data folder I have had the problem of the client not loading when I have maybe 10-20 loadouts

After deleting the contents reloading the client works fine, I usually dont delete any loadouts and have a bunch of random loadouts. If this could get looked into as im sure a lot of players may not be able to solve this problem easily.

edit: Managed to copy back the files and im not sure what the problem was

Edited by pj3r

What exactly is the issue at hand if you don't mind me asking? I hope i'm not way off with this, but:

Deleting SpawnPK.data seems to delete your loadouts, i believe it is considered the "data" aspect of the game lol. As i too delete my SpawnPK.data when i have any client related issues, and my loadouts go *POOF*.

What exactly is the issue at hand if you don't mind me asking? I hope i'm not way off with this, but:

Deleting SpawnPK.data seems to delete your loadouts, i believe it is considered the "data" aspect of the game lol. As i too delete my SpawnPK.data when i have any client related issues, and my loadouts go *POOF*.

What i was trying to say was i had a problem and the client wouldnt load after making a few loadouts. You can copy the loadouts back into the data so you get them back if you need to delete the data which is what I did.

*Loadouts causing the problem

What i was trying to say was i had a problem and the client wouldnt load after making a few loadouts. You can copy the loadouts back into the data so you get them back if you need to delete the data which is what I did.

*Loadouts causing the problem

I see, topic forwarded to Ryan.