Sign in to follow this  
masterangel1

Exposing - exposing - exposing - exposing - exposing

Considering that his actions fall under the category scamming, the player has been jailed. He will be dealt with by the staff team according to the offenses he has committed. I would normally close this if it was a report, but it appears to be in the "Discussion" Section, which means the main intention is for players to express how they feel about the thread. I personally have the evidence needed to issue whatever punishment i need to, but i shall be leaving this open for you guys to say what you'd like about his blatant scam. Consider it double karma [Forum humiliation + disciplinary procedures].

awwwww phenomenon i just made this for fun , i wont want him banned but '' 24ks son '' told me he scammed him so i think its between him and '' 24ks son

thank for ur answer to you too phenon <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by masterangel1
when i read my self i'm ashamed how my english is really bad

awwwww phenomenon i just made this for fun , i wont want him banned but '' 24ks son '' told me he scammed him so i think its between him and '' 24ks son

thank for ur answer to you too phenon <3

incredible topics like this is why i haven't left completely

that probs made ur life

I am really confused from you, YOU'RE HAVING 200B + AND WORRIED ABOUT 5B? that's so sad...

Lol I don't know if this was useless point of "exposing". My opinion, also why use a voice changer lol.

I don't think the purpose was to use a voice changer, he does not usually speak English so it was probably some form of translator.

I don't think the purpose was to use a voice changer, he does not usually speak English so it was probably some form of translator.

Oh, I get it.