Sign in to follow this  
broken

Nerf Blowpipe in pvp

Hi,

Bp is supposed to be a fast and inacurrate

And not hitting constant 20s through prayer and tank gear

I think we recently nerfed bp to make it to how have a slower attack tick rate. In pvp it was the fastest with rapid a 7 I think, and then pvp is at 6 with rapid as well.

My experiences with bp against nhers is't that good, I never thought bp was op. Also, thats actually what bp is supposed to be hitting, low 20's and high 10's like 18/19's. But oh well I suppose in your case you think its really OP.

BP void is definitely usable and the spec is so fast and can hit high but not many people use it in max gear, its a risk and I don't believe its that overpowered.

Especially in spawn gear.

I would say nerf the spec speed / power probably but and maybe slightly lower the accuracy of the normal attack so it spams damage less constantly because you're right it's supposed to be inaccurate and not spam damage like it currently does.

Kids stop lying. If you have any sort of tank gear on and range pray you may hit a 10 every 3 seconds. Its not at all over powered. Learn too pray range.

I've seen my friends play, and when I used to play you could have all spawn gear and a blow pipe, yet outlast an nher in basic welfare.

Completely broken..

If you disagree then you clearly pk in primal or you don't pk.

It's supposed to be fast, so stop nerfing the speed.

it just needs an extreme accuracy nerf

I've seen my friends play, and when I used to play you could have all spawn gear and a blow pipe, yet outlast an nher in basic welfare.

Completely broken..

If you disagree then you clearly pk in primal or you don't pk.

It's supposed to be fast, so stop nerfing the speed.

it just needs an extreme accuracy nerf

If you praying range you wouldn't get hit with 10 247. It just the venom damage.