levionner

Blood Family! JOIN TODAY!

2m5ark4.jpg

WE PROVIDE PROTECTION WHEN DOING PVMING IN WILDY AND ALSO WHEN DOING SLAYER TASKS AND SO ON IN WILDY THAT CAN MEAN PEOPLE ARE ABLE TO ATTACK YOU! JUST LET US KNOW IN THE CLAN CHAT!

INVITE ONLY! NO RANDOMS JOINING!

LEADERS - KXZO/DIMZYY

CO LEADER - KEZZA

To join fill out this application:

Current In-game Name:

Timezone:

About yourself:

Do you plan on joining the Blood Family?

Why should we give you a chance, what do you have to offer?:

As apart of this community, you are expected to maintain a certain level of activity. Are you able maintain activity?

Anything else you'd like us to know?

Edited by levionner

Seems like a groovy layout dudes. All the best blood gang

Thank you brother appreciate the feedback

This is actually very nice, and , from what i noticed, this isn't your typical "Timmy-Tough-Nuts" type CC, this is about kickin it with your homies and becoming better people. I actually am looking forward to the progression of this clan.

This is actually very nice, and , from what i noticed, this isn't your typical "Timmy-Tough-Nuts" type CC, this is about kickin it with your homies and becoming better people. I actually am looking forward to the progression of this clan.

thanks heaps brother.

defiantly excited to see what this takes us

Galaxy Pk

Eastern

About yourself:

I am a outgoing friendly person who loves to pvp and pvm. I love to Nh although im horrible at it but im getting better.

i am a person who can listen to authority with out questions. love to play spawn pk i am 20 years old i live in ontario

Yes! i would love to become a member of you're Society and become a player who can be depended on.

I Have to offer friendships people to chill with and to pk with I will always be open to help out when ever i can.

As apart of this community, you are expected to maintain a certain level of activity. Are you able maintain activity?

Yes i will be able to maintain that rule

Anything else you'd like us to know

i will be committed to the clan if someone needs me i always go and help if they are in trouble i am dedicated to help them

thank you for reading this

Galaxy Pk

Eastern

About yourself:

I am a outgoing friendly person who loves to pvp and pvm. I love to Nh although im horrible at it but im getting better.

i am a person who can listen to authority with out questions. love to play spawn pk i am 20 years old i live in ontario

Yes! i would love to become a member of you're Society and become a player who can be depended on.

I Have to offer friendships people to chill with and to pk with I will always be open to help out when ever i can.

Yes i will be able to maintain that rule

Anything else you'd like us to know

i will be committed to the clan if someone needs me i always go and help if they are in trouble i am dedicated to help them

thank you for reading this

Accepted mate thanks for the application.

welcome to the blood family

Current In-game Name: Mr Nuggeteer

Timezone: EST (GMT -05:00)

About yourself: 18 and in the US. I honestly prefer the outdoors, but I will hop on if it's too hot or cold(or if I just don't feel like it). I prefer pvm over pvp(though I do both) because I am very terrible at it.

I do plan and intend on joining, as this clan is quite unique to me.

I offer the chance of great potential humor and tips, along with the casual chat. In pvp, I can't do a whole lot, but I can make myself look flashy and have my brothers make a safe getaway while I take the death for him. If not the case, I'll fight my hardest using any method I know. I am very noob-friendly, generally very nice and somewhat generous, and I can provide quite some topics if the chat grows quiet.

Seeing as a job is a bit of ways away for me, I have a lot of time to spend on here. So I am able to maintain sufficient activity.

There will be times where I'll be extremely busy and might not be able to log on for those days. If anything, I'll private message the highest ranking person in the clan be

To join fill out this application:

Current In-game Name: Lets do Dabs

Timezone: Mid-Eastern

About yourself: lets do some dabs

Do you plan on joining the Blood Family? yeah

Why should we give you a chance, what do you have to offer?: my dagger of death

As apart of this community, you are expected to maintain a certain level of activity. Are you able maintain activity? yeah prolly

Anything else you'd like us to know? not forreal

both accepted thanks heaps for the application <3!

GL with clan enjoyed the topic

Current In-game Name:

Mafia420

Timezone:

EST

About yourself:

Hello, my name is Nate, i am 18 years old, and i play lacrosse and football

Indeed.

I am a good pvmer and i like to grind....... I am also decent at pking when I am not lagging, but overall i get along well with others.

Indeed.

might not be able to be 24/7 active cuz of lacrosse and football

Current In-game Name:

Mafia420

Timezone:

EST

About yourself:

Hello, my name is Nate, i am 18 years old, and i play lacrosse and football

Indeed.

I am a good pvmer and i like to grind....... I am also decent at pking when I am not lagging, but overall i get along well with others.

Indeed.

might not be able to be 24/7 active cuz of lacrosse and football

accepted bud thanks

Snail

Pacific Timezone

I love playing rsps especially spawn pkz, it's the most I've donated to a server. I like to pk and skate & smoke dank

Yes, I've been looking for a loyal clan do be a part of and would like to have some fellow clans members to play while enjoying this game.

Being a good/helpful clan member & respect

Yes, I go on this server every day in the morning and ate night for 4+ hours how ever long I play that day.

Snail

Pacific Timezone

I love playing rsps especially spawn pkz, it's the most I've donated to a server. I like to pk and skate & smoke dank

Yes, I've been looking for a loyal clan do be a part of and would like to have some fellow clans members to play while enjoying this game.

Being a good/helpful clan member & respect

Yes, I go on this server every day in the morning and ate night for 4+ hours how ever long I play that day.

accepted mate thank you

Current In-game Name:bBaldgod

Timezone:gmt+1

About yourself:i love rs played almost 14years on ors

Do you plan on joining the Blood Family?Yes, I've been looking for a loyal clan do be a part of and would like to have some fellow clans members to play while enjoying this game

Why should we give you a chance, what do you have to offer?:Being a good/helpful clan member & respect

Anything else you'd like us to know?Yes, I go on this server every day