Sign in to follow this  
Elements340

::Empty in settings

I think having ::empty being toggable in settings would make skilling much faster in game, so you don't have to type the command and confirm it. Idk.

I think its not to hard to type out but its a unique idea.

What skills were you needing this for?

Woodcutting / Mining / Fishing ?

It's not that I specifically need them. I've seen others around the skilling tele complain about it. But mining was something I was just doing and it would be nice to have that option to just type it in and it will destroy all the items. Maybe implement a thing where if you have an non spawnable item you will be notified that you are about to clear your inv with an item of value. But an inv full of Runite Ore or something stupid could just be spawned in.

Or we just implement the same thing osrs did and make shift+click to drop items toggleable in settings

Maxing is so easy i wouldn't want to make it easier.

You currently get an achievement for maxing AND if you make (::empty) a command on side-bar, people will just AFK max accounts and make bank with like 5 clients open at once, you feel me bro!!!

(just my opinion on the subject, peace)

Maxing is so easy i wouldn't want to make it easier.

You currently get an achievement for maxing AND if you make (::empty) a command on side-bar, people will just AFK max accounts and make bank with like 5 clients open at once, you feel me bro!!!

(just my opinion on the subject, peace)

You know I didn't even think of that. Good thinking. I retract my statement on the matter

You guys make no sence lmao you can already afk max no problem but why would people want to train skills like agility and firemaking with 5 clients open stop overthinking stuff lmao, there is easier achevs to go after then maxing, lmao

Yeah it would be cool to have a button for this, i thought about it in the past but never suggested it. I mean we have one for literally so much why don't we add one for emptying?