Sign in to follow this  
bunnysquad

Batong trashtalker said he never died to me without a diviner. R U OK?

I said " I DON'T GIVE A FUCK" i saw a pic of u and you look gay bro , l0l

That was not a picture, it was the mirror. Glad you just admitted that you look gay.

Also, back when i was a staffmember, you told me u were a muslim, now you say you're a christian. Why are you trying to lie over a game? Are you that insecure? it doesn't make u look better if that's what u think, lmfao.

Edited by Faith pots

Haha dumbfuck nigga , go fuck ur self kanker rat

Don't use my insults, Fanboy.

Hey al qaeda , cheyfa la emek ya er ? Eh emmek bade nika ya ebn l charmouta , emek gebouwa 3a rkekiba , geboula dahra ya eben l charmouta wala ala nik kis ennek ya er , bade tred 3laye hale2 bel 3arabe ? Fargine ouwtek ya eben l menteke , wala emek la nika ya eben l 3arsa .

Talk english, fanboy.

I'm not muslim , I am a christian bro , And faith pots gtfo i don't give a fuck dumbass kid .

Ur name is ahmet mehmet bindasag ibn sharmoota al ghafour, why u lying to us, fanboy.

I said " I DON'T GIVE A FUCK" i saw a pic of u and you look gay bro , l0l

Reveal your face if you have the balls for it, fanboy.

That was not a picture, it was the mirror. Glad you just admitted that you look gay.

Also, back when i was a staffmember, you told me u were a muslim, now you say you're a christian. Why are you trying to lie over a game? Are you that insecure? it doesn't make u look better if that's what u think, lmfao.

Hahahhahahaha nono i saw it here on spk forums , you look gay , have you ever seen a "gym" LOL

And once agn i'm not muslim , i am a christian .

Edited by jadzzzz

Hahahhahahaha nono i saw it here on spk forums , you look gay , have you ever seen a "gym" LOL

And once agn i'm not muslim , i am a christian .

Pretty sure you're the one that needs to hit the gym. Here a preview of your irl picture:

spU4xDX.png

Still lying about what you are? Insecure child.

Oh faith thanks for showing us who you are fat ass , gay , and no idc , i can beat your ass irl , have you ever heard about "mma" dumbass ? Gay

Oh faith thanks for showing us who you are fat ass , gay , and no idc , i can beat your ass irl , have you ever heard about "mma" dumbass ? Gay

Once again, what are you trying to proof here?

Christian or Muslim doesn't mean shit, but you're afraid of pixels.

~Nohate

Sure i can u dumbass, lek ya faith pots , kamen emek la nika w giba 3a rkekiba , Elo la hel errya ebnnnn l sharmootaaa bade nikkk kis emekkkk rayto bayekk dako bel 5efene w ma jebo bi kis emekkk ya ebn l 3ohraa kss emek w ks e5takk kss kell l neswen bi 3eltek ya eben ayre , ma btes2l 7olek kif git , ana b2elek , ana gebtek ya er , dekket emek 3al t5t gebet e5erta .

And yo faith , why should i say this if im muslim , use your brain , if you have a brain , dumb.

#I am a christian .

Edited by jadzzzz

First u said i was "skinny", now u say i'm "fat". Do something with your braincells, they don't seem to work properly.

You can beat my ass irl? Boy oh boy, wish i could meet your IRL man, i really do. Keep trashtalking on the net fam, you're a nobody on a videogame and in real life, must be mad. Even your parents don't give u enough attention cuz u fake ur religion, LOL. :D

They think they can clr me in that ease , naaaa.

You are literally braindead.

And yo faith , why should i say this if im muslim , use your brain , if you have a brain , dumb.

#I am a christian .

Keep lying over the internet, your parents must be very proud of a kid like you, NOT.

You are both of them loooooooolllllll , and no i think you made a mistake between me and yourself r0fl , and i'm training with mma tbh , now you honna say im lying roflroflrofl ,

And yo , you use dildo to fuck a girl , gay . Muahahahahahhahahahaha

Edited by jadzzzz

Cut it out guys, and i know jadzz irl he is my neighbor actually. Just stop before shit get worse. And faith pots if u wanna big talk and meet up irl its going to be bad for you

~its raiden fuckheads

Cut it out guys, and i know jadzz irl he is my neighbor actually. Just stop before shit get worse. And faith pots if u wanna big talk and meet up irl its going to be bad for you

~its raiden fuckheads

U think im scared of snorlax looking asses? bitch please, LOL.

U think im scared of snorlax looking asses? bitch please, LOL.

Bitch please, i dnt mind ill show u pic of myself aint trying to hide like you bitchass

They think they can clr me in that ease , naaaa.

I would like to see a 1v1 between you and faith pots in-game.New one ( faith pots if you can please record it). Nh or brid.

Please show me(pm me) or show us(post here) how you look irl.

i'm training with mma

If you train with "MMA" you must receive a written Email/Paper that you are accutaly with them, which is signed between you and them.Because they aren't a regular daily base Team/Gym you can easily join, send me the vouch of them accepting you in apart.

~Nohate.

I will post a pic me and raiden , just wait , and i said "im""training""with""mma" , and no not ing , irl and roger aka raiden will vid , ill cut my hand if he can touch me .

Can someone close this thread? I genuinely have to go get an AIDS test now and I didn't even read through all of it

He think he is a god or something here ing , i wanna let him know he is nothing , he is just a dumbass kid talking shit to people .