Sign in to follow this  
grapey

[MOVED BY: Ryan] Gooby munch i think its time you resigned.

Hi guys.

No doubt this will get locked in 5minutes, but who cares. (this is not a report thread so don't tell anyone to move it)

I logged into Spk today, to have a break from the other servers I play. Which I won't state here because that would be advertising.

There was a big argument over yell as I logged in, people saying how bad the server is etc etc. I said some things over there too but was more joking with a mate. One kid kept going on saying this server is fucking trash ; I wrote Dawntained#1 (which is another server, for those who don't know)

Goobymunch teleported me straight away, to warn me about advertising another server. I said okay fair enough, wasn't really advertising was more joking around, I don't even play dawntained at all really lol.

I then began to continue playing, and got asked by another mate if I want to pure nh. We had a few fights, and I was telling him I don't like this server for nh its shit etc (this is through private message) so even if im flaming the server no one can see it. I told my mate to come on dawntained for abit (through private message)

Again, out of nowhere "you have been teleported to Goobymunch"

ok...

he then started accusing me, saying im still advertising the server and I will be banned.

I tried starting to explain, he wouldn't listen all he kept saying was you have been advertising after I've warned you and you will be banned.

So then I stated that hes an idiot, which he is.

The only reason I came back on to the server today was because when I first started, me and Tevin got along alright and we are trying to bring back the pure/ pure nh community here.

I donated $20 u.s which is like Idk $25-30 in Australia where im from, 2 days ago. To be banned over this bullshit? Ok ok .

Who ever is incharge of donations or whatever, I would like a %100 refund please. take the items back. there on my banned account still. "Grapey"

*forgot to add, goobymunch, if I private messaged a lot of people advertising after you warned me, I would like to see a screenshot of private message logs of over 3 people thankyou. cause im %100 sure I was only talking to my mate. Cheers

If not, im disgusted in this server and the staff members incharge of it. ( not you tevin bae ) -------- Tevin #1 staff member #1hybrid <3

Also, Casey and Goobymunch are both online Ig rn

both refusing to deal with me, just ignoring. great staff.

First of all :

1) Asking for Donations refund = UID-BAN.

2) You kept advertising over PM, THEY THEY THEY don't care about 'if no one sees it'.

3) Harassing a staff will give you Mute / Ban.

4) Flamming over the server 'it's trash and bs'???????.

What a retard....

I've lost brain cells reading this bs!

-->Not a staff.

Edited by korasi3me

1) Im only asking for donation refund as I've just been abused. Went out of my way to help donate to the server for my account to be banned over that bullshit.

2) I didn't keep advertising over private message, he was my mate and I asked him to come on for a quick brid. (I vouch that every player on this server plays atleast 2-3 servers themselves)

3) Harrasing a staff member? More like he was harassing me.

4) can you even fucking read?

5) thanks for your opinon but your retarded.

Edited by grapey

You won't be refunded.

Tip#1: Do ::Rules

Tip#2: DON'T ASK FOR REFUND JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT BANNED (don't ask for it at all)

im aware of the rules mate, abit of courtesy would be nice.

there has been a lot of report threads on Goobymunch lately, surely hes doing something wrong.

I don't who thinks its stupid, I thought I would just share it with everyone as I think its abuse.

Aware of the rules ????????????????????

4: Staff Disrespect

Disrespecting a member of our staff team will not be tolerated, they're here to help you.

Making accusations (without proof/basis) of a staff member abusing their powers falls in this category. If they're abusive, please create a formal and respectful topic about it on the forums, or PM one to an administrator

This especially applies to any flaming as a result of someone punishing/infracting you.

If you don't agree with a staff member's decision, report it on the forums so it can be reviewed by the owners and administrators.

Mate, have you developed common sense yet? Im not gonna respect him if hes disrespectful towards me.

I don't agree with a staff members decision, so I've put it on the forums so it can be reviewed by other staff members, members etc

Stop trying to bait me

I know I broke a rule, a minor rule. The only reason I got banned is for calling him a idiot because he wouldn't listen to me.

Most staff members are lenient (this also doesn't mean abuse them) and actually talk to you to avoid the problem happening again, Gooby just straight up banned me.

He tried telling me I was private messaging people? I think someone may have said that to him maybe?

I didn't advertise through private message. I was talking to one mate that I was pking with on Spawnpk.

Is asking for a screenshot of the chat log against rules?

Also,

Most players from spawnpk do play a lot of other servers aswell.. I wasn't trying to advertise a server at all to affect the servers player base.. I simply asked my mate to jump on there for a quick pk as I can't nh properly on spawn. he obviously would still play spawn? would of done the same as me and had 2 clients open and be on both?

http://prntscr.com/fbczkp see this guy sees where im coming from, I've never even talked to the bloke before. I asked him to ::Yell for me so I could be teleported to Gooby so I could actually talk to him but no ignored.

ill drop this here too http://prntscr.com/fbd2hk

http://prntscr.com/fbd4kx

Edited by grapey

lol...........

They prove why the kid was flaming the server, and why I asked my mate to jump on dawntained for a quick sesh. clearly other people don't really like the pking on here either.

how don't you guys get that I wasn't advertising ?????

First of all :

2) You kept advertising over PM, we don't care about 'if no one sees it'.

What a retard....

-->Not a staff.

Who is "we", lol.

On-Topic: Mentioning other server names is not tolerated. Doesn't matter if it was a joke or not, that's why you were warned the first time when u yelled "D***T*****#1".

Edited by Faith pots

Thankyou, finally someone normal to talk to!

I understand that I was warned the first time, about saying that over yell. That was clearly a joke though. (But yes still not tolerated I understand that)

the part I don't get is.. I was private chatting to my mate in pm's and he banned me over that.. He must of been in my logs or something lol. (I don't know if he has power to check logs or not)

I didn't even say anything bad in my private messages aha, was bridding with my mate on spawn and then said jump on dawntained through pm's, (he already plays it) so hows that advertising a second time? :/

I understand that I was warned the first time, about saying that over yell. That was clearly a joke though. (But yes still not tolerated I understand that)

the part I don't get is.. I was private chatting to my mate in pm's and he banned me over that.. He must of been in my logs or something lol. (I don't know if he has power to check logs or not)

I didn't even say anything bad in my private messages aha, was bridding with my mate on spawn and then said jump on dawntained through pm's, (he already plays it) so hows that advertising a second time? :/

Moderators can not check chat logs, Only Ryan and Ramzi can.

But to be honest, i think it's mainly because of your attitude towards him. (The 'advertising' part was clearly the main reason obviously, but this might've been the final reason to get you banned) I'm not sure though, so idk.

There are some rules where staff are a little lenient when it comes to giving punishment, but regardless, rules are rules. Gooby did warn you and yet you continued to talk about that server with your friends. It looks like you had a finger amongst your friends if she knew you were doing such things after she warned you. That said, even if you advertise/break rules that are not visible in public, it's still against the rules.

I'd say advertising is on the same class as hacking threats and RWT, which are severely punishable. Next time you get warned for breaking whatever rule, regardless if your joking or not, staff still have a job to enforce and won't dismiss it "because it was a joke"

grapey! no I am not involved in this situation, I didn't teleport you, I didn't catch you doing anything wrong, the only thing I can help you with is sending you to goobymunch the main staff member involved in this case and the one who has the evidence against you. asking me to help you with this case like I said its just something I cant help you with, I don't know what happened, goobymunch doesn't need to explain to me why your in trouble and its non of my business really, i don't have the capability to see what he can or do some of the stuff he can since I know nothing about this case in any way. The staff are great, we help so many people all day and all night, when you message and we don't reply there is a good chance that we are filling out reports, or helping another player. You cant get in trouble and then put the blame on us because we cant get you out of trouble, the ::rules explain very well whats legal and whats not.

First of all :

2) You kept advertising over PM, THEY THEY THEY don't care about 'if no one sees it'.

What a retard....

-->Not a staff.

To be fair you didn't have many cells to lose anyways

thats what you can expect when you deal with that retard gooby : ^) cya on paradise island