Your name (first name would suffice):

Jordyn

Your age:

Your location:

Canada

Average amount of game play hours per day:

4-6

Why you should receive the position:

I've been a spk mod for over a year, resigned due to issues now i'm back with a new mind set. Hoping for a new chance to prove i've changed for the better. I've been playing runescape (rs itself and pservs for over 12 years) and have a general knowledge about the game itself, I'd love another chance at moderator if possible. I love helping people in general regardless of rank and even if i don't get the position i'll understand and still help players in need when i can.

Thanks for reading this hope you guys have a good day.

Honestly bring this guy back he made the server feel so much more active +1

yes and no id like to see you back but not if youre gonna leave again.. besides that you were a good mod

You just returned. Play for a bit and show your activity, then we'll see.

Who is this randy??? Doesn't matter if he left or not, he's always been in good terms and is always backed by the community.

Anyway, Support! We just got eric on the staff team, so that puts us at 3 active staff members daily, i'd say another spot for Holy isn't bad at all.

GL old friend <3

+1 but u banned me and im banned becuase of you but yeah i really like ur new mind :D gl mate

Who is this randy??? Doesn't matter if he left or not, he's always been in good terms and is always backed by the community.

Anyway, Support! We just got eric on the staff team, so that puts us at 3 active staff members daily, i'd say another spot for Holy isn't bad at all.

GL old friend <3

I Assure you, that YOU are the randy in this situation, and you shouldn't talk down upon others without knowing exactly what you're dealing with.

OT: I'm looking into this and ill see what comes of it. I Remain Neutral right now due to many factors.