Sign in to follow this  
Juicy Report

Tyc ( take your challenges )

I've decided to go with the plan, TYC, C Engineers main fall back for videos, If you would like to comment a challenge for me, post it in the comments below, once my first video of TYC has been uploaded you can post the challenges in the comments of that video!

I BET I CAN ACCOMPLISH ALL OF YOUR CHALLENGES! Think I can't? Challenge me!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC87JxyjhuQdWLL5bjPgbU9Q - YouTube Channel!

1k kills using no gear no food no potions no veng runes just completely naked with no supplies

gl

If that was ever achievable, i'd try, but it would take me the rest of my life to get even 1 kill :L

If that was ever achievable, i'd try, but it would take me the rest of my life to get even 1 kill :L

challenge failed then

Every1 can make up unachievable things haha, but i would like to see you have 100b pked in risk fights

Every1 can make up unachievable things haha, but i would like to see you have 100b pked in risk fights

Yeah i'd like to be challenged with achievable things :P I can try to get to 100B with risk fights, I can start with what i have ATM

spam ryan and ramzi with death threats and verbal abuse until you get banned! if you fail to get banned then challenge failed.

spam ryan and ramzi with death threats and verbal abuse until you get banned! if you fail to get banned then challenge failed.

Ho SHIT that's harsh

get ele comp, make 50 kills with spec weap ( Dragon mace ) , kill corp with boxing :-D

get ele comp, make 50 kills with spec weap ( Dragon mace ) , kill corp with boxing :-D

Always working towards ele comp!, Will try get those 50 KILLS! Killing corp boxing will be fun =/

I truely did think about doing it on my own I was going to post in like the next 10mins the same.

1.kill someone from bully-squad in nhing or brid fighting (i would do it but i take rn break) - Goodluck with this.

2.become Server Support - What has this to do with a pking/pvming video..?

3.get ele comp - lol.

4.be most hated (if you wanna do it i am/was it) - me, raggaemen420 aka al qaeda 69, am the most hated. So gl with that. =-p

5.try to make though 100kills 10b+ - Easy, go kill CGI.

6.try to reach highest ks highest was made by ti 1433 or something. - I'll be hunting his ass anyway. =-p

7.try to reach best kdr or most deaths - :FP:

8.try to make with staking or gambling 100b or clean someone. - Goodluck cleaning tevin.

9.try to reach under a alt (without overtrading something) and trained mode. try to make 10b (no matter which time) but dont overtrade something (no trading) and no voting or donating. - Pretty much ironman series, sounds good.

10.become once blood crown without using speces,legs,Defender and without any op shit (blood items,ele weapons,primal weapons,3rd Age weapons,bp,elder maul etc you know what i mean) - Kill cgi for that, ezpz.

Check the quote.

1: get a kill with every dragon weapon

2: get a kill with full bronze and upgrade to barrows?

3: get every video (2/3?) 99's ( if u dont maxed yet)

4: make a new acc and get a sertained amount of kills from scratch

5: get a kill w/ only magic/range/melee gear?

6: rush people with random weapons?

1.kill someone from bully-squad in nhing or brid fighting (i would do it but i take rn break) - Some Bully members are scary when nh, i'm on killstreak so everything feels 10x riskier, E.G, I instant teleport from Ti when i see him =/

2.become Server Support - Can always try and attempt to get server support, but i'm going to focus on YT For now

3.get ele comp - Always heading towards Ele comp

4.be most hated (if you wanna do it i am/was it) - Can't do this :P No one will watch mah vids :o

5.try to make though 100kills 10b+ - Can always try this

6.try to reach highest ks highest was made by ti 1433 or something - That will be hard, i don't own OP Shit, I can't 2 hit people :P I use Staff of Dead, D claws, Blood Cbow, with gear switch ofcourse

7.try to reach best kdr or most deaths - My KDR isn't very good from making the troll vids - Get kill with no spec wep, Get kill with bronze 2h, Bronze to Dharok, cause me alot of deaths which dropped my KDR very low :o

8.try to make with staking or gambling 100b or clean someone. - I try to stay clear from staking / Gambling, I feel I lose every stake / Gamble I do, once or twice out of 20 I may win

9.try to reach under a alt (without overtrading something) and trained mode. try to make 10b (no matter which time) but dont overtrade something (no trading) and no voting or donating. - Yes I can try to do a 'SoloManMode' account, would be very fun!

10.become once blood crown without using speces,legs,Defender and without any op shit (blood items,ele weapons,primal weapons,3rd Age weapons,bp,elder maul etc you know what i mean)

- I don't know how to become the blood crown thingy =/ Edited by Juicy Report