Sign in to follow this  
a pure

Donation refund.

Update, I have decided to just try and rebuild I guess... It's very unfortunate this has happened but while pking I realised I could make it bank in no time, So im just going to pk and try to donate a little more.

Case cancelled.

Edited by a pure

you mean you put "70" 100m bags instead of 700?

btw if you chargeback you'll be uid'd prob

Hello A Pure,

I just wanted to inform you of a few things. I am Tevin, A Super moderator on this lovely server, this rank means that i am one step under Co-Owner and can handle a majority of situations that come my way. A few things you need to understand is that:

1. The server is in no way responsible for you accidentally selling your bond for 7b(70 bags) Cash. You purchased the bond, and they delivered it to you safely. they are in no way responsible for your reckless mistakes.

2. With that being said, a chargeback would be quite foolish on your end, i'm not sure how that would go for you in terms of the $45, but what i do know is chargebacks are frowned upon here at SpawnPK and we UID Ban players for doing that, and they will never come back.

3. Its a very hapless thing to have happen indeed, and i am quite compassionate about the whole situation. I feel bad, and i totally get it as accidents happen, shoot i've sold so many things for like 7 coins before, 1 coin, sometimes even in bulk. The difference is the APPROACH. Typically when a player has something unfortunate like this happen i normally buy it immediately and give it back or would reimburse them for their losses, as i understand their frustration. But after seeing the way you went about this situation, i'm a bit disappointed and i'm hesitant to even help you out.

The message to learn from this is that it was your own fault and SpawnPK is not responsible and doesn't have to refund you.

hello, I recieved a 45$ bond ingame, but when I went to sell it there was a problem, Ingame it sells for 70-90b, when I seen it was sold in shop it sold for 7b and I never put that in, the person who bought it instead of telling me about the issue bought the item and messaged me "thank you idiot". So i would like my Donation or 45$ bond back. http://prntscr.com/f6u0n5 Here is also a picture for proof, This is unacceptable, as you can see I'm a elite donator, this is not how things are suppose to go. If the issue cannot be resolved I will have to take it up with paypal unfortunately.. which I hope doesn't have to happen and we can just try to resolve this more appropriately.

I also Have a dispute in paypal right now Incase this is not handled ingame, if It is resolved ingame the dispute will be deleted thank you for your time!

I also still have the 7b in my inventory, it will not be spent or touched.

I have also let the owners know in the dispute that If it is refunded in game the dispute will be deleted, I'm sorry this has happened but "bully" has escalated it to this point instead of just messaging me and saying "hey man the bond was selling for 7b, meet me "wherever" to get back".

I don't think you know how chargebacks work my friend. When you initiate one with your bank/paypal, they will launch an investigation with their investigators and contact the spk owner(Ryan). When that happens, Ryan shows them his TOS/TOA(terms) which you acknowledged once you donate for the server(through BMT micro). Ryan isn't at fault, he delivered your e-items and can show proof. Chargebacks only make a mess of things for your provider(bank) and the supplier(spk).

At the end of the day, you will end up getting UID banned and out of $45. Very unfortunate chain of events for you my friend. Next time just double check what your doing.

And also, the person who bought it is not to be held accountable as this is not a scam or any rule broken situation. Nice haul, Bully.

Hello A Pure,

I just wanted to inform you of a few things. I am Tevin, A Super moderator on this lovely server, this rank means that i am one step under Co-Owner and can handle a majority of situations that come my way. A few things you need to understand is that:

1. The server is in no way responsible for you accidentally selling your bond for 7b(70 bags) Cash. You purchased the bond, and they delivered it to you safely. they are in no way responsible for your reckless mistakes.

2. With that being said, a chargeback would be quite foolish on your end, i'm not sure how that would go for you in terms of the $45, but what i do know is chargebacks are frowned upon here at SpawnPK and we UID Ban players for doing that, and they will never come back.

3. Its a very hapless thing to have happen indeed, and i am quite compassionate about the whole situation. I feel bad, and i totally get it as accidents happen, shoot i've sold so many things for like 7 coins before, 1 coin, sometimes even in bulk. The difference is the APPROACH. Typically when a player has something unfortunate like this happen i normally buy it immediately and give it back or would reimburse them for their losses, as i understand their frustration. But after seeing the way you went about this situation, i'm a bit disappointed and i'm hesitant to even help you out.

The message to learn from this is that it was your own fault and SpawnPK is not responsible and doesn't have to refund you.

Tevin, I have not reached out to paypal yet or anyone, the only people that know are the owners and players as of the moment, the only way I will

be able to chargeback/refund Is if I reach out to paypal and my credit card company, and what other way am I supposed to go about it ? it didnt

cost me just 45$ for the bond, it cost me 63$ in canadian. I am not threatening anyone or you guys, I would just like a refund from the situation is all. The dispute is open is all, only me and the owners can see the messages at the moment. All I wanted

was to come on the server donate, sell my bond and pk that's it, but this unfortunate situation had to happen of course.

Edited by a pure

Tevin, I have not reached out to paypal yet or anyone, the only people that know are the owners and players as of the moment, the only way I will

"I also Have a dispute in paypal right now Incase this is not handled ingame, if It is resolved ingame the dispute will be deleted thank you for your time!"

BTW in case you had trouble understanding his post and the other half a dozen, you are not getting a refund because it is nobody's fault but your own.

Hate to break it to you but you're not getting a refund. If it makes you feel any better Bully busted the bond in FP instantly <3

Hate to break it to you but you're not getting a refund. If it makes you feel any better Bully busted the bond in FP instantly <3

well guess he's down 45$ + 7b and im down just 45$ :)

Hate to break it to you. But if he claims unauthorised access or he contacts his bank he will 100% win his case.

Hate to break it to you tho. Really hate to break it to you.

PayPal is shit for online sellers, move to BTC :)